It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on FEMA Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm sure most of you have heard of the 800+ "FEMA" camps that are being set up across the U.S.

Whenever I see a story like this, I can't help but think "B#LL@HIT!" Nobody builds a jail and then doesn't have anybody to put in it...

LAPD's New Empty Jail
Another one in Montana
Here's on in Illinois

Info in the various camps

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well I tell you there are some who say that there is an evacuation plan for the gulf incase there is a methane burst for up to 100 miles from the coast for all 5 states. That's a lot of people to move and house.

If the story is true that is.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Either way this isnt good. It shows the deep issues of the economy as well as potential FEMA sites. Interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
what they can't just build new jails?? There is no such thing as these FEMA "death camps" They are just new jails for crying out loud...... The prision population in the US has tripled in the last 5 years. They are running out of places to put people. That is why people have been getting lesser sentences cause they don't have the space to accomidate them. Like in Los Angeles, courts are so damn backed up and prisions are packed full.... Do some real research before you just see random jails being build and then you turn on ATS mode and think ohhh FEMA!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
bejebus....all of this tho is OLD news? so old its got a beard !
What is required is CURRENT INTELLIGENCE!
The list of prospective places, if my memory is correct has some listed sites that were debunked a while back....
Not sayin its all untrue.....
Just lousey intelligence work....and dated at that.....
got anything more up to date with better details?
Or an unimpeachable source?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by stirling]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
APF (the one occupying the site in Montana) is very creepy, if you ask me. Not only have they been linked with Xe, but their funding is a secret. It would seem that government officials give the old, "no comment" when asked about their funding and the company itself isn't saying either.

The state legislature is looking into the matter and residents of Hardin, MT, were alarmed last week when executives from the firm, American Police Force, showed up in the town, which does not have its own police department, with Mercedes SUVs bearing "City Of Hardin Police Department" decals...

...Peterson, the Hardin official, says the controversy sparked last week when APF executives appeared in black SUVs marked "City Of Hardin Police Department" was a misunderstanding of an act of goodwill by the company. The decals were taken off within the day, he says.

Source: tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Are they kidding? A "sign of goodwill"? Who on earth did they think they were fooling? Oh yeah, the brain dead American public. Could you imagine if anyone else would impersinate a police officer, much less an entire police force? They would be dealt with accordingly. Apparently, this shadowy group can do it all they want, as long as they say that they were only joking.

To me, it appears as if this company is a front company for an alphabet agency. Either that, or it is the private army of some group of elites, probably the neo-cons such as CFR. It could be their versoin of the "Brown-Shirts".

The way that the Bush admin got around the law with their secret CIA concentration camps, I'm sure they will do the same type of things with Americans, on American soil, though they will say that the government isn't imprisoning or torturing American citizens so it isn't against the law or the Constitution. I can just hear them try to use that as a means to get away with it. Mark my words.

--airspoon

[edit on 27-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
FEMA camps again?
A FEMA camp would be a comandeered school or a sports arena.
Why invest money and build a BIG sign across the front of said facility that says "Humans to be stored here".?
This is truly just a silly thought.
Why build a jail and not use it you say?
Because we are laying off police officers because the economy is kind of....well its totally screwed.
So, no cops / guards, no prisoners.
It is simply a budget problem.
FEMA camps and coffins are just pure fearmongering.
Why would the PTB give the militias an open invitation to take the country?
silly silly silly.

(Edit)
Cuz my spellar are badded.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
what they can't just build new jails?? There is no such thing as these FEMA "death camps" They are just new jails for crying out loud...... The prision population in the US has tripled in the last 5 years. They are running out of places to put people. That is why people have been getting lesser sentences cause they don't have the space to accomidate them. Like in Los Angeles, courts are so damn backed up and prisions are packed full.... Do some real research before you just see random jails being build and then you turn on ATS mode and think ohhh FEMA!!!!!

FWIW, I did do some "real research", I just didn't post all of it because it is out there for you to find. I'm not going to do all of the work for you. Have you heard of Google?

If you don't believe any of the FEMA stories, you are free to not believe, but your ignorant response was unwarranted. I see plenty of things on ATS that I don't believe and I think are pie in the sky, but I don't post useless, mean-spirited responses.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Does anybody remember HR-645 "The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act"?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Originally posted by Reign02

FWIW, I did do some "real research", I just didn't post all of it because it is out there for you to find. I'm not going to do all of the work for you. Have you heard of Google?

Actually its your job as a person who wants to prove yourself right to do the research to back your self up, it isnt our job to do your work for you. Didn't you ever take debate.

Plus if fema is just that evil they might just take over a crappy as metro city and place everyone there, why build new places that kind of advertise itself, and waste good money they could use on other evil things when we have decent sized metro's lying around they can corden off.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The only people that need to fear so-called "FEMA camps" would be the domestic America haters.

You know who you are ...

They know who you are ...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I live about 12 miles from the prison in Thompson, Illinois. This is the prison that the feds were supposedly going to buy from the state to house the GB terrorists. Well, people around here got all excited thinking that finally the prison would be fully operational and new jobs would be brought to the area. But I haven't heard a thing about it in months.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Why invest money and build a BIG sign across the front of said facility that says "Humans to be stored here"?

Not "humans" but corporate chattel. The difference in those words is why they can!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263

That is probably the prison they wanted to build here in Michigan at a closed down facility. They re-opened it for regular prisoners after the public got all pissed at having Gitmo prisoners there. I guess we have the most prisons here in Michigan. No wonder I know so many felons and ex-cons.

Edit for Typo.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by MichiganSwampBuck]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

TPTB will use The Coming Changes as an excuse for the disaster's and people's lives at stake by placing million's of people world-wide into D.U.M.B's which are very similar to the 'Auschwitz concentration camp'. The New World Order is about Depopulation which is already in affect with the Gulf of Mexico disaster and Russia Radioactive wildfire's. Even embassy staff including their families have been evacuated since August 7th, 2010.

It's all there infront of you.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well dont stop there, you need to mention the white railroad cars with shackles in them, and the sekrit directions on the back of road signs for the invading (Russian, UN, or reptilian) armies too

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So if FEMA have all these camps just laying about, why didn't they use them for Katrina?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
because they hav recycable coffins enough for 3 ata time and guillotines loads of them i was reading a statment of an america u.s marine that was working to bring in thes coffins and guillotines and thought they wer for iraqi's for information but wen he was told ther was a possability that it was for american's he went straight to his c/o comanding officer- and was imediatly tranfered to another facility and moved house within 2 days now thats spooky # im from london and i know all about fema's plans it all goes back to over population

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
the current prison pop.is a million more than china with 5 times our pop. -we lead the way in the manufacture of inmates!.
.90% of us military gear is assembled by federal prison labor. prison labor contractors grow rapidly-electronics assembly -all sorts of major companies. it's a racket.
wackenhut is a big prison outfit- foreign owned, they supply security thugs world
wide.the nuke plant guards that wacked karen silkwood.
Halliburton made 387million to prepare fema camps. in arizona they include wwll
internment camps/pow camps/old air force bases.
you could wonder why most major cities got sweet bond deals to build these
mega stadiums..this is so theres a processing center in all locales.
all this could be a sinister plot or just good sense in case of a disaster. but by all means you should investigate and not take my word. i been at it for 3-4 years now.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Again my only complaint, is being a big sinister evil corperation, wouldn't it be more cost effective, to not have disposible caskets, mass open air graves, creamitories, body bags, seem so much more cost effective. Plus again, new camps and old camps seem so costly, wouldnt it be again more cost effective to just block off a Metro like Manhattan, or Detroit, or any major city and turn it into a giant prison.

Trust me if FEMA really was so evil they would be cutting corners and saving a buck. And all these camps, caskets and what not seem to be pretty thoughly debunked anyways. Plus look at Katrina and how f*****d up that was, I'm pretty sure we're all safe from their clutches because they couldnt even do disaster perparedness right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join