It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

The United States Supreme Court will soon issue a landmark decision on the validity of the Constitution.  The Supreme Court will consider three petitions filed by William M. Windsor, a retired Atlanta, Georgia grandfather.  The decision should be rendered by the end of the year.  Unless The Supreme Court acts, federal judges will be free to void the Constitution.

The Questions Presented to The Supreme Court by Grandfather Windsor are:

Will The Supreme Court declare that the Constitution and its amendments may be voided by federal judges?
Should federal judges be stopped from committing illegal and corrupt acts to obstruct justice and inflict bias on litigants?  
Will The Supreme Court be afraid to disclose the corruption in the federal courts?

I am surprised the SCOTUS would accept this petition and rule on it!

It's also an interesting coincidence that the petitioner's name is William Windsor. Like the prince we're all talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Every time I read Daniel 11:21-24, I think of Obama

Daniel 11:21-24 (King James Version)

21And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

22And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

23And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

24He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

I'm not saying it is him for certain, this could even pertain to another nation entirely, but everytime I read that I think of Obama.
Vs. 21 obtaining the kingdom by flatteries, not being honored by those who aren't buying it.
Vs. 22 sounds like what is about to happen to all of us.
Vs. 23 mentions a 'league made with him, and him working deceitfully, becoming strong with a small people.
Vs. 24 sounds like the last few trips he and his wife took with all the tens of millions spent on 'security' personnel, and unessessary entourage.

The Bible is so full of jewels of wisdom, it is incredible.

So far, and according to the latest news, it seems Obama is the main suspect. The rest of the signs are there for everyone who has eyes to see, and ears to hear.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yet the Bible identifies Satan as the "prince of the power of the air ', or' high places', 'height' or 'heaven', which not the heaven of God is meant. Rabbi Ehrenkrantz writes in his commentary that "lightning" and "high places / heights" in Hebrew that said:

Barak U Vamah (also pronounced as V B, U can be O), ie:

Barak O Bama

Now it is confirmed in Luke 10:18 that Jesus actually says in Hebrew: "I saw Satan like Barak O Bama."

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Yet the Bible identifies Satan as the "prince of the power of the air ', or' high places', 'height' or 'heaven', which not the heaven of God is meant. Rabbi Ehrenkrantz writes in his commentary that "lightning" and "high places / heights" in Hebrew that said:

Barak U Vamah (also pronounced as V B, U can be O), ie:

Barak O Bama

Now it is confirmed in Luke 10:18 that Jesus actually says in Hebrew: "I saw Satan like Barak O Bama."

So are you saying that according to Rabbi Ehrenkrantz, "lighting and high places" would be pronounced "barak u vamah" in Hebrew?

What commentary is that? From the Talmud, or where? Link?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

Originally posted by oniongrass
I'd appreciate if the critics restrict their comment to facts. "You predicted X and X didn't happen." That's a fair comment.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by oniongrass]

Well, oniongrass, we critics have restricted our comments to facts...
He has predicted X and X didn't happen, as seen by the detailed listing a few pages back...
They were fair comments, as per your request on 7-29-2010.

Could you at least concede to that?

God Bless~

thegoodearth

There are predictions that have not happened, yet. Others are claimed a failure before the time lapse has passed. That is ludicrous and a cheat. Allow the time for the predictions to happen, if they have a time slot.

Critics have proven nothing, beyond trolling the thread. Things are in progress and you cannot expect everything to happen at once. The fall of the dollar is in progress, and it is happening as we speak, unless people happen to choose not to see the huge amount of news about it, and the prices of food and fuel derivated products going through the roof, while employment, salaries, homes, and almost everything else falls in value.

If I can't run a mile below a mark of 4 minutes, does that mean that nobdy can break the mark? To expect everyone to be like myself is ludicrous.

How can some one prove their relationship with God, and why would anyone try to convice anyone about it, if not the Lord himself throgh not mere words, but actions? The rest is futile, useless, and a waste of precious time. Even the Bible says:

Matthew 7:6 (King James Version)

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

The link for you to read it

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I got it from here

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

There are predictions that have not happened, yet. Others are claimed a failure before the time lapse has passed. That is ludicrous and a cheat. Allow the time for the predictions to happen, if they have a time slot.

People like myself have made it explicitly that up to now these undated predictions have been a failure. I would also call an open ended prediction, i.e. a false prediction. If people want to supply dates to these undated predictions that would be helpful.

Critics have proven nothing, beyond trolling the thread.

Critic such as myself have seen that few predictions have been correct. I found 2. At least one was a "duh" prediction in that it was patently obvious, but still correct. The other was correct in given a general time frame for plugging the leak in the Gulf. The rest of the prediction about the leak was wrong. Still part was right for a total of 2 so far.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

You Tube videos are not trustable. Look for better sources.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You Tube videos are not trustable. Look for better sources.

What is in your definition a reliable source, nowadays everything can be made-up or debunked.
It's up to us to find to clues. That's what this thread is all about.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

How about a peer reviewed journal? For the most part YouTube is a laughable collection of waste of time videos.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Probably tricky because people like you make alternative theories a no-go area in Academia. How can an alternative theory be adequately peer-reviewed if to do so would put said peer's career on the line..?

In addition, there's often no way to investigate certain subjects, when some of the most powerful secret societies (or even simple intelligence or government services) in the world are determined to keep a lid on them..

If you start investigating certain things, certain other things can happen. And life can become difficult, or frustrating, or even unnaturally short. So it's all a bit of a shenanigan. But one day the truth will out.

EDIT TO ADD - But yes, I agree. YouTube is frustratingly full of junk. Frustratingly so.
edit on 21-11-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: as per note.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I agree with stereo but to be fair, not many people have access to peer reviewed journals because most of the time if they are not enrolled in a university or their library has not bought licenses to view these journals, they're kind of out of luck. However, in this case we would need linguists to interpret the phrase. I don't think anyone is going to publish a paper based on a pronounciation of the phrase mentioned in the video. One rabbi says that is what the phrase should be...ok...but what do others say. Try to poll as many rabbis as possible. I'm sure they would be more than happy to explain Hebrew.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
$11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is warning that any would-be commercial airline passenger who enters an airport checkpoint and then refuses to undergo the method of inspection designated by TSA will not be allowed to fly and also will not be permitted to simply leave the airport.

www.sun-sentinel.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Heres the Link

The article goes on to say that you have to stay for questioning by TSA and possibly Law enforcement, and if you refuse you will face fines up to $11,000 and possible arrest.

Wait until they start putting them up in all the court houses, grocery stores, and malls and banks. I guess for right now they only want to 'condition' us to think that terrorists only exist in airports.

This is the beginning. The whole War on Terrorism is a huge mistake. The whole premise of the latest actions is rotten since the beginning of September 11th. The government keeps purposefully making mistake after mistake in their quest to end this economic system in order to implement their carbon Taxes and Electronic Money system of slavery. Freedoms are being eroded.

A high ranking official from the State government of Baja California said to me that they were telling them to keep a low profile in their purchases, standard of living, and to prepare for the possibility of civil unrest in the coming months due to financial reasons. We neighbor California. All I can say is he works for the Judiciary branch of government for the state. Meanwhile the Government is spending millions in TV ads saying the crisis is over thanks to their good judgment. Most people rather listen to lies than a reality that is crude and forces you to think about doing something about it. The blind will wke when it's to late and when they are already in the slaughter-house.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Actually new ideas happen all of the time in Academia. There are scientific meetings all over the world and at each of these meetings new ideas are tossed out. Some fly and some don't. How often do you see a new idea in the news? Is it weekly or daily? In today's modern world the flurry of new ideas is happening every hour, probably faster.

What doesn't fly are demonstrably false ideas. There are ideas that can be tested and often easily shown to be false. Many of the nuttier ideas are just so preposterous that they can easily be forgotten: the idea of a planet with a 3600 year orbit as claimed by Sitchin or Velikovsky's claims that fail to meet simple concepts such as conservation of energy and momentum.

What can really be perplexing is when an idea is based on a wrong idea. Maybe the idea turns out to be plausible, but when it is founded on incorrect notions it is hard to say that the original idea is correct. For instance, Velikovsky proposed that Jupiter would emit radio waves. That turns out to be correct. The problem is that the reason he made the prediction was flawed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

You may not have to go to a Rabbi for the information. Many seminaries require a basic knowledge of ancient languages in their studies. The idea is to go back to the source and not rely on translations when discussing ancient religious texts.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Who is such an authority in all venues as to say that they don't trust YouTube videos? ROFL.

Who says prophecies must be dated and if they haven't happenned, yet, they are considered failures? Where does it say prophecies must be dated, and those that haven't happenned are to be considered failures? Cite your sources, and if they don't conform to my view, I'd play dirty by not accepting such sources as reliable nor as trustworthy. That is completely ludicrous.
If I was dishonest, I'd do that.

Trolls, their quest to trolling, speak with such an authority as if they are deciders of reality.
Yet, their interest is omly in trying to bring confusion to the man of faith. The Bible says their days are numbered, though.

You Tube videos, like websites are made by people, and people bring garbage as well as jewels to the greatest library in the world. This, the internet, is the greatest repository of knowledge as it was predicted in the Bible there would in the end-times. Science has increased, but the hearts of men have turned cold, and loving to deceive and joy in evil. They consider themselves as smart, but that is non-sense.They only fool themselves.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: Needed to bold CITE YOUR SOURCES.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

+1

And all sorts of good stuff gets discovered or invented for the wrong reasons. But it's still good stuff. Penicillin, radium, nylon, etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Very humorous, but reading and comprehension are a must. I never said that if an undated prophecy has not happened then it was a failure. I said

This is not dated, but to date this is a massive failure.

Not dated and no war. To date this is a failure.

People like myself have made it explicitly that up to now these undated predictions have been a failure. I would also call an open ended prediction, i.e. a false prediction. If people want to supply dates to these undated predictions that would be helpful.

When you ask your questions about who said something I think it is very clear that I made those statements. That is what the word "I" refers to. It refers to me.

Frankly, your predictions have been almost completely failures. I asked the question a while back if your predictions were 100% wrong. The answer is no. You are wrong 98+% of the time. That's probably typical for a charlatan.

This, the internet, is the greatest repository of knowledge ...

Now I am ROFL. You need to get out and take some advanced classes and learn how poor the information on the internet actually is. Take your predictions. They are on the internet and they are 98+% failures. The internet at best an initial stepping stone to be taken lightly. The information is often poor and always needs to be taken with a grain of salt. YouTube videos are rarely valid. They were probably set up to make the rest of the internet look respectable.

My summation is that your predictions later and even the early ones are utter failures.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You don't recognize much do you? The internet is indeed a wonder. If you say it is a failure too, then I guess we should all be such failures.

Your last few posts have shown that you are not neutral, not objective. You say airport security hasn't just taken a big jump for the worse. Now you say the internet isn't a great place to get information!

Sheesh, I wonder if you like anything. Maybe you're not a shill. Maybe you're just negative because it's easier in some way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

You don't recognize much do you? The internet is indeed a wonder.

Straw man argument. I said that the information on the internet "is often poor and always needs to be taken with a grain of salt." So please don't be so obvious when you try to misrepresent what I said.

Your last few posts have shown that you are not neutral, not objective. You say airport security hasn't just taken a big jump for the worse. Now you say the internet isn't a great place to get information!

Reading and comprehension is a must. Your inferences are amazing failures. Just because security is tighten with a device that is NOT new and Jesse turns into a cry baby over it is no reason for me to get excited about it. Airports are not public property. The secure areas are different. Get over it. These devices are not a big jump.

Again read what I said.

The information is often poor and always needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Sheesh, I wonder if you like anything. Maybe you're not a shill. Maybe you're just negative because it's easier in some way.

The basic issue is that I do not take all of the stupid claims on the internet as fact. I check and double check issues.

Am I negative about these predictions, which have turned out to be overwhelmingly false? You bet.

Do others take these hook, line, and sinker and make excuses for the failures to pretend they are correct? You bet!

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join