It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wikipedia is composed by regular people citing souces and writing, and it has the average quality of any other encyclopedia, with the difference it is CURRENT. People write as events occur. Study: Wikipedia as accurate as Britannica. Wikipedia is about as good a source of accurate information as Britannica, the venerable standard-bearer of facts about the world around us, according to a study published this week in the journal Nature.

YouTube is a video library. Due to the nature of moving images, video has different capabilities. There you find music, jokes, gossip, current events, commerce and knowledge about every imaginable subject. Its incredible I am writing this because of trolls and not about prophecies. Trolls just disturb the thread, that's all. Their remarks are foolish, and found as such.

In regards to prophecies and predictions having to be dated, is also foolish non-sense invented by trolls to bother. The Bible, which is the word of God, and every other prophet and seer worthy of the name has made predictons and prophecies that are undated. Who is this troll to not ask if we could date our predictions, but demand it or he will call them a failure? As for me is concerned, he has no authority to call them anything.

Any troll would know he has to wait until the time frame is over. It's common sense, but this troll has none..

Trolls in this thread are here not for the sake of healthy discussion, but for annoying, only. They bring nothing to the discussion, but empty bickering and I openly ask mods to stop the trolling in this thread for the sake of healthy discussion.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: Added link to a study in which Wikipedia is found as accurate as Britannica

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I have seen the video. Thanks for bringing it to the thread.

There are several websites all over the internet that touch on the subject, and we should pay attention in regards to the possibility of accuracy. Especially when we see this

Thank you agian, and please disregard nay sayers.

Please heed this last message: Do not heed the trolls.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: added last remark Do not feed the trolls.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Wikipedia is composed by regular people citing souces and writing, and it has the average quality of any other encyclopedia

That's simply not true. The wikipedia has many more mistakes.

So great is the amount of knowledge that there is more knowledge on the internet than in the Library of Congress.

Again a falsehood. More words and more repetition of often the same material is not the same as knowledge. I suggest you learn the definition of knowledge.

YouTube is a video library.

That's right and little of it is knowledge. Little is information. Very little of the information is correct.

The dated predictions have been utter failures except for 2. One was a "duh" prophecy of no value and the other was a prediction about the time frame for plugging the Gulf leak. The rest of the predictions associated with the time frame were failures.

Besides, have were reached January 2011, yet?

So with a failure rate of 98+% we are coming up to another prediction. let's see if this ends up in the failure pile as well. Past performance suggests it too will be a massive failure.

Trolls in this thread are here not for the sake of healthy discussion, but for annoying, only.

I am in this thread to see if the predictions you have made are any good. They are no better than the guess rate of charlatans. Why is that?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would like to add that very little of what i listed are prophecies. They appear to be nothing more than predictions. The two are not the same.

It's like the words knowledge, data, and information. They are all different as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To the readers of this thread:

Thank you for visiting this thread, and your contributions to discussion. As you have noticed, there are obvious trolls trying to derail the thread.

In order to preserve the level of discussion related to prophecy, predictions and current events that are related to them, and since there is no longer an IGNORE button, I propose to simply IGNORE those who ask questions and then twist facts as they wish only for the sake of bickering, name-calling, and disturbing and disrupting the thread.

Trolls may be free to post non-sense and denial of anything posted here, but it's in our power to DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

For the sake of healthy discussion, we can still respond to anyone who asks, but if later found a disturbing troll, then we can all ignore the troll.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Beware. Food prices will skyrocket. Didn't the Bible said there would be a financial crisis in the end-times? This is not just another crisis. This is the crisis.

My friends at SAGARPA, who are in charge of Agriculture in the state of Baja California are surprised by the sudden increment in prices of commodities.

Stockin up on food is no longer only for those in the know...

edit on 22-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
How is he a troll? He is pointing out that your "prophecies" did not come true. When you suggest to people that they place people that object to your arguements should be placed on ignore, you are basically insulting their own free will. I say let every voice be heard.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
How is he a troll? He is pointing out that your "prophecies" did not come true. When you suggest to people that they place people that object to your arguements should be placed on ignore, you are basically insulting their own free will. I say let every voice be heard.

Not at all! Thanks for asking.

We've been very patient and have invited the trolls to read the first thread when he begun calling me a fraud and a charlatan, without his reading the prophecies and predictions.

Our responses have been tergiversed, and my friends have been called paranoid just because we don't conform to the view of a disturbing troll? We've tried to explain things as he has demanded information, and we have supplied the information requested only to set his rules to be able to nag, and disturb the thread.We've been very patient.

He has lied, saying we haven't provided links to the original thread, when we have and he demands he doesn't want to go on the link. We've been very patient, but enough is enough, and since he's been found a troll and a liar for so long, we can decide what to do about the troll, and anyone that decides to follow on his steps.

We can retain our power when we choose when to stop responding to annoying individuals.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1

No, it would not be insulting anyone's legitimate free will. You have a right to speak. You don't have a right to make me listen.

I miss the "ignore" button and I wish the admins had kept it. Without it all I can see to do is take WV's advice and "do not feed the trolls."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To all of us in the Island of Misfit "Trolls"...

We have tried to the best of our abilities, for pages, to get people to see that WV is a "wolf in sheep's clothing" (Matt 7:15)... I myself posted a very long list of epic fails.

Some use reason, some use logic, some use science, some use religion, some use ALL... it all doesn't make a dent in some of these blind followers.

We have shown where WV has said that Jesus Christ told him what to say and how to say it, and that Jesus Christ would only tell WV things three months in advance. Those were his exact words.

He has given no real explanation for these statements or epic fails, other than a complete lack of humility in pointing fingers and name calling, which shown he is very prideful... a capital sin, which is the exact opposite of a servant of Christ- which he proclaims to be.

He hides behind the Christian persecution cloak.

At any rate, those that protect him and join in the name calling are very interesting to me...

They actually give him ammunition, links, videos to use... They help him and do his research for him!!

It is inherently obvious that WV has not been right in what he predicted for the Summer/Fall of 2010.
They still defend him.

It is inherently obvious that WV stated he received direct communication from Christ regarding these failed predictions. These people have read this with their own eyes.
They still defend him.

However, these people are the first to say that they would NEVER fall for the true AntiChrist when he appears...

That is laughable, given what is going on in this thread, alone.

edit on 22-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Wolf in sheep's clothing...

You were nice a few pages back, and now you show your true intent. It's so easy to have people set themselves in the right category, if you want to. They do it for you. You are in what category now? Trolls amaze me.

I'd recommend you make a personal relationship with the Lord. Prepare for the wild ride before the coming of the only Lord there is; there is so much to do. Take a good look at what the lord wants from us.

Good luck in your efforts. I hope your efforts are honest. The Lord is the one that judges.

Adios.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dollar to Become World's `Weakest Currency,' Drop to 75 Yen JPMorgan Says

www.bloomberg.com...

Secret 'Trigger' & blueprint for emergency domestic military crackdown plan revealed

______beforeitsnews/story/273/720/Secret_Trigger_blueprint_for_emergency_domestic_military_crackdown_plan_revealed.html

edit on 23-11-2010 by nlouise because: html didn't come out right- had to fix

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It has started... North Korea is attacking South Korea.
I wonder how it will take for China to mingle in. Now we all have to wait until USA attacks Iran so Russia kan also mingle in to attack Europe.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
It has started... North Korea is attacking South Korea.
I wonder how it will take for China to mingle in. Now we all have to wait until USA attacks Iran so Russia kan also mingle in to attack Europe.

Not quite there, yet, but things are heating up, everywhere. We already know what conflicts will flare up, when TSHTF. I expect to see trouble, there, although it is not going to be the main theater. There will be two more incidents, before there is a chance for a major conflict.

Governments say everything is normal and under control.
Nothing furthest from truth.Shills also say what their employers paid them to say.

I found another sign of the times, here

This is unprecedented. Life was very comfortable. The collapse is on going, and this is proof. I wouldn´t like to be in the rain, near freezing, waiting for a medical check-up. That´s truly sad.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Not quite there, yet, but things are heating up, everywhere. We already know what conflicts will flare up, when TSHTF. I expect to see trouble, there, although it is not going to be the main theater. There will be two more incidents, before there is a chance for a major conflict.

It will calm down for a while I guess but i don't think it will take longer then 3 months when other countries will collide. I wouldn't be surprised if a third gulf war will emerge what will trigger the other countries.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

This has to do with Revelations, the Bible and personal prphecies and predictions. I would disagree with moving, since this thread has nothing to do with dreams.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I see the dollar collapse imminent, but TPTB need a nice distractor for people to hide behind the government, instead of fighting it. We will see war and collapse go hand in hand. The liar will emerge and help cesasethe hostilities for the wars started by TPTB who support the liar. It´s a big charade.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was sent this video, yesterday.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
reply to post by DISRAELI

This has to do with Revelations, the Bible and personal prphecies and predictions. I would disagree with moving, since this thread has nothing to do with dreams.

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010- The Lord tells me what to say, and how to say it.
I am only allowed to speak 3 months ahead, about the subject, and one month has already passed. If you notice, I only speak of 3 months in advance, and I say things will change, and I stop at that....but I have had numerous kinds of information via dreams, or just asking Jesus and closing my eyes, or just looking up and to the left a little, into what I call my special place, and wham! the information I sought is there.-

Are you contradicting yourself yet again?

In reference to your reply to me...sigh.

I have an absolutely wonderful relationship with Jesus Christ... I have nothing to fear... which is why the fear mongering that I see in this thread is so far and away from anything Christ would "tell" anyone...

His message was "Repent, and believe in the Good News!"

That is what I follow. Sound like your messages... not so much. Am I a troll for trying to point out your
false messages, your inconsistencies in His name?
I can stand before judgment with a clean heart.
Hmmmm.
Examine your conscience, daily. I do.

And this, posted before your HOAX thread about masturbation was shut down earlier today... would a Lord's servant, receiving divine revelation, post blasphemy?

I think not. No matter what the content...

I really hope the others you have duped thus far begin to use the powers of discernment that the Holy Spirit has bestowed us all with to think for their own souls.

posted on 23-11-2010 @ 03:54 PM

and this is the best:

"What do you want to do, get blown up by a goddamn Arab at 30,000 feet or we get to see your private parts? It's up to you, the ball's in your park," head of the TSA's scanning department, Rodney Schroeder, told CNN.

Again, from the link given in the previous post.

God Bless~
edit on 23-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Fair enough.
I made that comment (a long time ago) because I had the impression that these were your own personal predictions.
The distinction between the forums is not so much "dreams" versus "non-dreams",as "predictions which people have generated themselves, from their own spiritual powers or their speculations" (which would be "Dreams and Predictions") versus "what people have read in published prophecy and want to present or interpret ("Predictions and Prophecies").
I've long thought that having "predictions" in the name of two distinct forums is a mistake, and the two need to be labelled less ambigously.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58 >>

join