It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the drills off Korea become the new Pearl Harbor?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Do any of you think the U.S is using this drill to have the North Korean's attack us and the South Koreans? I remember reading back that President Roosevelt and his staff knew ahead of time that Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor. I could be wrong though. For some reason this is just in my head and it looks so clear our government wants to start a war with North Korea.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think that this would be the perfect time for a "false flag" if something were to happen to the U.S. carrier at the hands of N.Korea or China all heck would break loose.

Here are some related threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Thanks for the links and replying to my message. It would be interesting to see what happens. Wednesday is when this drill wraps up! We should see what happens then.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I found it interesting that the MSM (BBC, FOX) all seem to have their representetives onboard the USS George Washington, something which is a little out of the ordinary for an excersize like this....

[edit on 25-7-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The drill is a deliberate attempt to provoke the North, they even say so indirectly .
The American and South Korean defence chiefs announced last Tuesday in Seoul they would stage the military drills to send a clear message to North Korea to stop its "aggressive" behaviour.

Aggression will be met with agrression,this is why we are nothing more than animals in suits.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I find it funny that they let Fox on board and not the other channels, and at the same time the white house dismisses Fox, and lets the other channels on board.

I dont know if that really means anything, I just find it amusing.

That said, I dont know why either; maybe to make sure they get everything documented so there is 'no doubt' of what really takes place down there. Im just guessing here.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If it is war the US wants, then this would be an ideal time and place to launch a "false flag".

They could choose to sink anyone of those ships and blame N. Korea.

And now, with the wikileaks story already taking on huge momentum, exposing terrible things in the middle-east, the US may just want to attention to go else where quickly

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I agree, on your point, deflection must take place immediately... and they have so much to choose from....north korea, iran, venezuela, anything to get attention focused elsewhere, and they had better hurry, perhaps kimmy will help em out of a jam....god forbid

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's just the timing of the release and the timing of these massive war games, not to mention the literal threat from the North of a "nuclear response" (even though this is nothing new).

It's worrisome, but hopefully it passes over without incident

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yes absolutely that is exactly what I think they are planning to do. I hope for our sake that someone foils their plot of doom.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is the first world war that will be televised as it starts. It's just too bad that all we'll get is one more great lie and a lot of cool explosions to distract the people from what might really be happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think the US and S Korea are provoking N. Korea. They know what works and what doesn't. My father was a WWII vet and he told me the US knew Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor. If it wasn't for what my father had told me I most likely wouldn't be listening as closely as I do today. War games of this magnitude aren't just for show. We just have to wait and see if and when N. Korea responds. BTW they sure have been quiet today.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i hate to tell yall this but these drills are nothing new every so often "we" (US, Korea, china, japan and others) do drills in that theater. granted we've never called N.K. out right before the drill starts.
its not at all uncommon to have big media on ships now-a-days, i mean come on it seems like every unit in Iraq, and Afghanistan has one.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I agree totally, war games of this magnitude in such an unstable region of the world is crazy. Anything could happen to make that first spark...

Who do they think they are kidding when they say it is to deter N.K from aggressive acts? The war games are raising tensions 10 fold, the US wants a response, and if the North fail to give one, then maybe the US and the South just might fake one

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ok here's one for ya... find out what north koreans consider "sacred", and you'll know what this possible war is all about... they did say "sacred" after all.... just a thought....

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I've been meaning to do just that actually.. "sacred war" sounded very strange to me. Have you looked into it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

All I can come up with in Google is direct links to the recent threats. I can't find anything on what their sacred war actually means.

I'd really appreciate any info you may have found or come across

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Nothing yet... looks like it might be an overnight project... will let ya know...thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
If it is war the US wants, then this would be an ideal time and place to launch a "false flag".

They could choose to sink anyone of those ships and blame N. Korea.

YEP! second that .Just like the one that started this in the first place . NK never sank that vessal back in March .
There is a hell of a lot of war mongering rambo's on here lately .They all point out that lil kim is a big mouth always threatening to go to war and he's a toothless tiger.
Well they all forget that he denies this , thats out of character for a big mouth . Thats all the proof I need being simple and all . If they did it they would revel in it and say yeah we did it and enter our waters again and we will hit you twice as hard the next time .But no , something stinks with this whole deal , maybe the US having drills at the time the SK ship sank ? Gulf of Tolkin all over again .

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ten bucks says Kim Jong Mentally-Ill does nothing but continue to shoot his mouth off or maybe test another missile. He makes all kinds of apocalyptic threats and yet, here we are - several years later - no nuclear war.

I wouldn't worry, at least not at this point.

It's wise, however, to have a plan - plan for the worst, hope for the best. Buy non-perishable foods, store water, have a bug-out plan, make sure you're armed & have plenty of ammo. Lots of things could happen, not just Korea shooting a nuke at L.A. Everyone should be prepared. (Earthquakes, hurricanes, currency collapse, etc.)

Just common sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join