It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea: U.S. bringing "heavy weapons" to border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

(CNN) -- North Korean officials are criticizing the U.S. for bringing heavy weapons into a border village in the demilitarized zone that divides the Korean peninsula, state media reported Monday.

www.cnn.com...

I wanted to put this in ATS News but it is five days old so I will put it here. I searched for ten min. to try to find a thread already and I was unable. The N. Korean and Iranian accusations of U.S. military movement, is very troublesome.

I think that N. Korea is just putting out propaganda to get the people up in arms against the U.S. Although this could be a show of force so N. Korea doesn't do anything stupid. If these accusations are correct, it sure seems that the U.S. military is positioning itself to fight on at least two more fronts. (Iran and N. Korea) That would spread the military really thin.

Other posts on ATS have said that the U.S. military doesn't have enough manpower to efectively have a ground invasion in Iran. I don't believe this theory, but I do believe that there wouldn't be enough manpower to fight in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and N. Korea.

What do all of you think?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The US could always - forbid - call a Draft!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Yep, I started a thread about this topic the other day because I thought the same thing. Most people, including myself, didn't think TPTB would be stupid enough to reinstate the draft.

Here is the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If NK is going to make claims like this, they really need to send in some pictures for analysis. It sounds like the weapons are stationary so I think they could actually do this one.

A draft could be a possibility, but I can't help but wonder if this could be one of those things they have been talking about a civilian expeditionary force to take some of the burden off the military, especially with them spread so thin around the world. I tried to find the thread but couldn't just now. It may have been buried within a different thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne60

Here is that thread about the civilian expeditionary force:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Thanks. I was thinking that airspoon had done a more recent one, but I may have gotten my wires crossed. lol

But I guess it would make sense if they wanted to use civilians so they could move the military to their next little war. It looks like we are in a perpetual state of war anymore.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Watch the US Highways, you are beginning to see the movement of US Military equipment painted in forest green camo colors now, instead of the familar desert tan camo. Makes you wonder why. Who are we going to attack next. North Korea we will use forest green camo, but Iran it is desert tan.
Of course the military will use forest green inside the US if we are the target.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I did just notice this the other day while I was driving. There was a convoy of fuel trucks in forest camo led by a humvee in desert camo.

new topics

top topics

join