It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God is everything .....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Forget it.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ChickenPie]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by abandonednation
reply to post by dominicus

God is whatever and whoever you want him to be. It’s YOUR experience and YOUR perspective f everyone else do your own thing and believe how you want to believe.

You can believe whatever you want, but don't be surprised if you find out one day that what you believed looks nothing like the truth.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ChickenPie]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
God is the source of the mainframe, and it did want separation, individuals.
We would not be here if it was not so. In stead of expanding the universe with all is one, it is expanding the universe with one is many, individual things or the universe would be a boring place, without stars, planets and so on.
Not to confuse the source with the universe. The seed is not god, but the hand that placed the seed. So what if everything is as fake for some as it is real for some other people. What did you people expect ? Inside an atom you would find another atom, and inside that atom a bouncing ball, and in the bouncing ball a bouncing square, and in the bouncing square an iron ball, and in the iron ball a bunch of earth mixed with super glue ? but what is the earth mixed with the super glue ? and you keep going until you notice that in fact it's how it is suppose to be that mater has to be made out of something and it can't be mater because that has to be made out of something else and it's normal for it to be that way.

The product is real, it's solid and it's made out of something that is not solid and no it's not fake, it's the product of the universe.
To dig deep down in particles and to find something "solid" and to say look that "is it" we found that little rock that is solid in my opinion is childish.
but what is that made out of right ? Would people expect the universe to be made out of solid rock deep down in it's fiber ?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
First you'd have to define God. Then you'd have to define or underline 'everything', then you'd have to underline what it is that connects 'you' with 'god' and what an illusion really is that makes the divine or 'us' serperate....... After this, the process continues into physics, where either you or I would have to explain what 'solid' or 'matter' is and then it's composition, for example energy, and the relation to how it seems solid, although it is a concept which no one can truly define.
I could say 'the divine spirit is energy and therefore not solid', although we are energy, but we cannot possibly say what 'matter' actually IS, just what it does and how it 'appears' as a probability from our imaginition, where the whole science actually takes reign - inside an imagination, however, we cannot measure what is outside these paremetres if paremetres truly exist.

But if something is everything, it is a whole and its parts, then it cannot be observed..... If I was on the ground looking up at a tall building I can only guess what is at the top..... I wrote an 8 page summary on it actually but its too long for here, but basically describes that the divine union with god that is pure sight, clear of human knowledge, free of perception is actually the 'drifitng', ever-lasting, eternal energy that is akin to death itself, as the 'non-thing' or 'pure' nothingness, rather than a collective dream, nothingness as is physical death but a place outside of all these things entirely.... The thing we 'fear' the most as human beings is actually a direct communcation with god, but it seems to ludicrious to point out the whole anology of 'its in the last place you left it'.

I do not believe we would change if we found out, if at all possible - that 'god' is everything. The trouble is the mind tends to drift back to the notion, unwillingly or not - that 'god' is like an entity that although permeates through all things is a singular. However I think that it goes beyond that to a place where true and pure nothingness 'exists' because 'existence' cannot be observed directly as it IS what it IS therefore there is no comparison..... I believe that a structural "reality", web, or veil, can be like a dream that feeds itself but is actually the pure form of energy where there is nothing to be observed at all - as there is no perception. Therefore this is God, but to us he technically does "not" exist, although some people might need to alter their mindset.
It's not a competition however (sorry if this gets too long but i think its important to put I hope you dont mind me saying), I dont think that. I just believe that the prescribed All One thing, although makes perfect sense I feel instinctually there is something else going on here and I am hoping this is in context.

If God is everything - I would say true. But not in the way you or I think. I am just throwing out a bunch of my own subjectivities, but I guess its allowed.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
GOD to me is simply all things in the universe and their connection. There is an energy that connects all things, something that binds us to everything around us. This energy is ultimately a positive energy and since it is in, and connects all things, it knows and feels all things and directs its flow accordingly, which is far to complex for a human to understand. It hears all, sees all, feels all and most importantly understands all, because it is all and will evolve or decide the best possible route, again I stress, things happen for reasons we can not understand because we have not tapped into this all understanding connection of things, so something that we may view as horrible, may have more positive implications we will never understand.

That is my take.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

If you are are up on things the scientist call it entanglement, everything is connected.
This universe evolved because The Creator, The One, said make it so.
The universe is all made of same thing, it is very complex but we are all one.
There is no what if? align self with that which IS, not that which if.

I like that.

Sometimes you can see it shimmering. When it's really there, it can be sort of personal.
Only God could handle such a tale. We are witnesses trapped in a dimension cruelly imposed upon by time. A seeker looks for ways back to the timeless, because he has to. And there it is...

In other words, you don't try to say it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
God is All. All is One.

Duality is the tool for God to experience itself.
Creation is (the illusion of) divided oneness (creating duality).
In that way, all that is is a manifestation of God. And God experiences itself through its parts, i.e. you and me. Divided oneness creates duality, creates matter, creates concepts …

The perspective given to us (time – space) creates our illusion of duality and our experience as this particular part of God. Change that perspective and your reality changes.
Expand your consciousness to that of a universe, and you’ll experience our solar system as part of you, one with you. Reduce to the size of a cell and you’ll experience division between you and those other cells around you.
While in essence you’re One, part of the same Unity. Division is circumstantional illusion. Your perspective determines your experience of time and space. Of life. Of (being) God.

God = good and evil and dark and light and male and female and you and me and …

Therefore we have free will, therefore there’s no interfering God, the importance we give to life, our morals and standards, dos and don’ts, positive, negative, good and evil … are human created concepts to give direction in our illusion of existence.

We choose our path, and notice along the way that higher vibrations, love and positivity bring us closer to the harmony we are all part of. Thus we define goodness and love as more Godly than evil and fear, for it’s a more harmonious vibration – closer to oneness.

We are stardust.

Of course all depends on your definition of God. For me God and Life are interchangeable terms. 'God is All' is a correct God-definition. you don't need the 'what if' in your title.

Blessed Love

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It is so great that we can ask all of these questions, this is the miracle. But what is it that is asking? If everything is god then the one that is asking is also god. In the beginning there was the word, before the word there must have been no thing. The no thing on which all things, words and experience are overlaid. The no thing that is seeing these words, is always present, but not always aware that it is present. God is always here, in this moment. Omnipresent, just like you, have you realized yet that there is no way out. No escape from you, turn around and meet the self. Meet your maker!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Nicely said. God might be everything or god might be nothing. Depends on your viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's hard to think of it in the way where we are the one being oberserved and observing...... As in, we are divine consciousness. But I think it's because we're expecting someone with a high intellectual or scientific brain which has no perception like ours, rather than just the nature of what is working purely on catylsts of its own dream. So perhaps when I say 'he' it should be 'it' or 'the' or 'being'.

I have been looking at other threads too, connecting stuff in my mind and the idea that the secrets of life lie within sexual energy, but it is reversed - so in other words all it is, is a very powerful energy used malliciously or thoughtlessly, through craving the reaperance of the stimulus, or greed, due to ignorance amognst other things, it seems to make everything make sense. Even the meaning of life; however I can see how it can be misinterpretated and missued just because someone has become obsessed with the notion of 'sexual energy' rather than seeing it as a symbology for 'life force'. As in hinduism and bhuddism talk of the tantric and also of cellibacy or 'abstinence' in order to gain higher self.
But it is not a religous cult thing where you literally starve yourself but use it to gain knowledge about yourself. Anyway it's speculation and that's why I come to the conclusion that if this were true, then animals who're able to experience it would fall under this category the same as us - we're off the special list straight away.
Secondly if no climax of energy was achieved and only a spiritual one, how can procreation occur? Or maybe there is a hocus pocus thing that happens which I am not consciously aware of in my fragile mortal state?

What I am saying is, this is getting closer to the truth, that an overwhelming ammount of energy could override our own systems and if we did not have that energy, or desires then our whole makeup as humanity, and the characteristics of society and the need for more need and so on, would not occur at all. So it seems, just by the basis of a theory for sociology, quite solid, but for the most part even though I like to think it answers some of what The All Seeing One is about, it still makes me wonder why it is US that are the vessels, and why we have organs in the first place to create this "unholiness" - not sin, but an overwhelming source of energy which takes over our spirit. Anyway to the person that wrote about this you'll know what I mean.
I am just trying to work through understanding this here and thought I'd share it because, in order to know 'it' is everything which it mostly likely is, you need to know why. I think there must be a why but its like 'climb over the wall first and Ill SHOW you what a wall really looks like'

Hope you dont mind me expanding. Its still on the God topic but also the dilemmas with 'it' being within and without and why
love this thread just by default

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well if he is everything, then I guess that would mean hes also my vagina.

And... that is not cool.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Dear People,

God is not something outside of you. God is within you. You are one with God and all of Creation. You are in charge of your own life. You make the decisions and choices in every moment that lead to the next. You know if you are living your life up to the highest possible standards. You control your thoughts and actions. There is no one and nothing more than you. You are the point of your own existence. There are no excuses.

In order for this world to change, WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OURSELVES.

In the end right, wrong, good, bad, left, right, up, down, are all perceptions and IDEAS. This is polarity, for one to exist the opposite equal must too. It is all around you it is everything and everywhere. The Yin and Yang.

When it comes to morality, simply put yourself in the other person’s position and ask. If I were this being would I want this done to me?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF. BE AWARE OF YOURSELF IN EVERY MOMENT.

Remember life is about balance.

Stop looking for a God outside of yourself.

It is time for humanity to stand equal and one with all life.

Let go of your Ego!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

God is everything because not even God can create something from nothing therefore everything in existence is at least a part of God.

Creation is merely God’s parts recycled.

Also the formula for our existence is this:

God is everything minus developmental phenomena

Developmental phenomena is evolution

The fall of man or evil is devolution that then requires development or return to God
[Evolution]

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

does the polar bear even know its in the zoo?
the zookeeper knows there's a walmart down the road.
the manager of walmart knows some products come from another continent.

you wouldnt know you are part of god.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join