It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 33 333 111 11 222 22 444 44

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Fascinating

Just today I was at the gym on the exercise bike. In a span of 32 mins on the bike I saw 11:11, 2:22, and 3:33

Now for quite some time I have been seeing many of the other numbers on license plates, addresses, phone numbers, receipts, tv shows, movies, apartment numbers, watches, clocks, microwaves, receipts, page numbers, advertisements etc.

222, 333, 444, 555, 11:11 every once in a great while 666 will pop up.
Other numbers I see a lot of is 322, 223, I have seen 10:10 and 12:12.

Don't let people tell you that it is your subconscious and conscious mind etc because it happens to me on an absurd level of frequency.

Most clocks are not all running at the same time (plus or minus) 15 secs to 4 mins estimation.

*Matter fact I take pictures of these events....I can't control when a car with a license plate will be in front of me with these numbers, nor can I control what price something is going to cost after taxes. Nor can I control the gas pump stopping on one of these numbers in gallons or price. and last but not least, I cannot control an NFL play clock from stopping on 4:44 in the 4th quarter etc. I have seen that happen many times watching both college and nfl.

At this point trying to give me a logical psychological mumbo jumbo explanation I will merely laugh at you and blot you from my mind.

Ill see if I can rustle up some pictures I have taken

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Every time i look at something with a timer or clock or even a web page i see those numbers. Its not that i am seeing them because i want to see them. I was reading another form about this on ATS. I was reading some ones post saying that you will see these numbers because you want to see them. So i told my self ok if this is not whats going on then i will look at my clock and see something. When i did its was 1:11 ii had no idea i did not even know it was 1:00.

LOL

Your post (at least on my puter) is right above a new Members introduction in the "recent posts" view.

Someone by the name of .......... wait for it!

Starseed33

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

After being bombarded last night with KIA car commercials with those Hip Hop Hamsters their 1-800 number finally registered.

1-800-333-4kia

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yes, repeated numbers, especially 44, or 444 for me, but that's funny whomever said 333 33 for medical things, because i just started seeing 333's and 33's the other day and a couple days later i ended up in the medical clinic...

I realize or see these sequences on a daily basis anyway, and just as one of the other posters said, with absurd frequency and often under absurd circumstance.

Por ejemplo:
Randomly thinking of the number, then being randomly assigned to the 44th seat on your delayed flight, then getting number 44 on your receipt when you go to eat, then hearing key phrases, or key perceptual shifts occur at the time of :44 or 4:4- or other number pairs or triplets.

You know, it's actually funny, because i think i know what's going on with this whole number thing.

They're messages, coming from yourself. But that "other" self is a bit more...experienced.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's a message from God for us to repent and be aware that His judgment will pass upon us soon.

I realize that makes me sound like a nut job. I'm not a fanatical Christian, but I began noticing things about 12 years ago. It started with the Mayan Prophecies which were confirmed to me by the end of the Chinese Calendar, which is that same day.

2 years ago I began waking up at exactly 3:30 am. Then my alarm started lighting up (waking me up in return) at 3:30 am. It was not set for 3:30.
Then my wife's phone began ringing at 3:30 am to wake us up. The ring tone was the one set for a "missed call."
She had no missed calls or messages.

looking into it I found the 11:11 phenomenon and asked my wife if she had ever noticed that the clock always says 11:11 when she looks at it. She said yes... she always has but just always ignored it. Then I told her about the 11:11 phenomenon.

Researching into it more, I found that Christ was born on a numerological 11:11 date. The 9/11 tragedy happened on a numerological 11:11 date.
The Mayan Calendar ends on an 11:11 date. The day before turns out to be 11, the day after turns out to be 11, marking the change to a new time. Coincidentally, its the date of the 26,000 year spin.

9/11 was a warning from God. The events happened just as they did for Jerusalem in 600 B.C.

We're being judged as you read this. The spread of Sharia law and slow invasion of Islamic society to replace our free societies is evident of that. Read Genesis 49:16-18. The Tribe of Dan became the Muslims.

It's up to you to believe me, I will not attempt to defend what I know is true. I feel that God wants me to warn people, but the stubbornness of your heart is yours to overcome.

If you'd like to know more, my email is [email protected]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Only on ATS would people be talking about how they have special powers because they see these numbers. It gave me a good laugh though. Its your subconscious mind looking for these numbers. Don't immediately assume that it some outside force like god and the holy spirit(LOL). Our brains are far more powerful then you think. Yes I have seen these numbers too A LOT, but I have also seen all the other times of the day just like you have.(And I am sure you do on a daily basis).

but since we are on the subject.

one of my super powers is that I ALWAYS wake up 1 or 2 minutes before my alarm clock whatever I set it at.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Perhaps you didn't pay attention to my post. My subconscious did not cause my alarm clock to light up at 3:30 am in the morning, nor did it cause my wife's cell phone to ring a "missed message" tone at 3:30 am.

No one can convince you to pay attention to the signs that are offered to you. I don't expect anyone to blindly follow what they are told. But for you to step in and tell someone that what they know isn't what they know puts you in the wrong. It is not your place to convince others to ignore a call from God.

It is up to the receiver of the message to decide for him/herself.

Now if you can explain to me how my alarm clock lit up by itself and my wife's cell phone would ring by itself.. at exactly the same time every morning... I will concede there is a possibility I am wrong.

If you cannot, then perhaps you should concede there is a possibility I am right. If so... be aware of things to come in our near future. Compare Biblical prophecy with current events. Research and study, learn for yourself. It is on you.

Many unbelievers threw stones at the prophets in the bible when they foretold of the destruction of Jerusalem. Those who threw those stones were captured, tortured, killed and/or put into slavery while their home was destroyed.

The United States in the process of the same. I am not saying I am a prophet... nothing could be further from the truth. I a saying I know what I know and I'm passing on the message to any and all who will listen. Pray, fast and repent before God. Things are about to become worse for us.

Look at the government and what they stand for. Look at who our enemies are and where they are coming from and what is being done to protect us. Nothing.

Look at the weather changes and what has been told to us by NASA and the government. We've been warned of the Solar Storm that will come in 2012, same as it did in 1859 which burned most of the developed world (en.wikipedia.org...). Do you think things will be any easier on us in 2012?

This is not a scare tactic. This is a wake up call.

If you don't want to believe, that's on you. I encourage those who are open minded to pay attention, though, and rethink their status with God and themselves. It's not too late for He will protect those who love Him and repent.

I would also emphasize I am not predicting the end of the world. That's ludicrous. I am warning you of the world changing as we know it. Many prophecies in the bible are already coming true. Pay attention.. and look for more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join