It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 33 333 111 11 222 22 444 44

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Every time i look at something with a timer or clock or even a web page i see those numbers. Its not that i am seeing them because i want to see them. I was reading another form about this on ATS. I was reading some ones post saying that you will see these numbers because you want to see them. So i told my self ok if this is not whats going on then i will look at my clock and see something. When i did its was 1:11 ii had no idea i did not even know it was 1:00.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Join the club! lol :p

surfingthetao.blogspot.com...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
once you start noticing the numbers they will occupy your mind and you will see them everywhere

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
For the last few years 11.11 always popping out. I didnt think much of it until it was bought up on a forum for discussion.
Just coincidence maybe?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
check this blog out-

wecreatethelove.ning.com...

lets use it to our advantage!!... at least try; )

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In addition to 11:11 and related numbers, I've been seeing 13. I think that Jungian synchronicity like this is an indication of the individuation process, and it's an indication of a transpersonal psychic field. In other words, the Holy Spirit.

Luke 11:11-13

"Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Over the last year or two i have often looked at the solstice dates and times using Wikipedia,21-12-12 at 11.11 had always been there.
Now BANG check it out,wiki has changed the time to 11.12!!
Why the change????

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That is totally weird!
About 6 or 7 years ago I started seeing this pattern 4 8 15 16 23 42 and then all of a sudden maybe 6 months ago it went away as fast as it came.
Truly numbers can occupy you if you let them.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Ever seen the show LOST?

If you havent you are in for a big surprise

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe you were ment to play guitar
www.ultimate-guitar.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Sure did it was one of my big vices among smoking and drinking enough coffee to support thr gdp of Kalifornia.
But this topic came up and that is what popped in my head.
I just pray the OP does not play his numbers in the Super Lottery.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
like buying a new car - you start to see the same make and model everywhere whereas before even though they were there you never noticed them, it's a subliminal thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
what about 22? if 11 is so important then 22 should be like...im awesome?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was going to start a thread about this, except pertaining to medical industry.

I found that a lot of research centers, and medical companies, and University labs and research centers have the address 33, or 333.

I found it quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
once you start noticing the numbers they will occupy your mind and you will see them everywhere

I feel like this is a true statement.

I said something similar in a thread where people were talking about having the ability to make street lights go out. You only notice those instances where the lights go out or where you see those numbers, but ignore the cases where those numbers don't show up.

Write down all the times yous see those numbers and then all the other numbers that you see. Which column do you think will be bigger?

It probably also has something to do with a routine you follow.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe this will help you folks out! It is a pretty good video about the numbers. I know I learned something from it at least. enjoy, yig~

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
When i did its was 1:11 ii had no idea i did not even know it was 1:00.

Thanks for the thread, I was going to start one as well. I've been seeing 11 or a multiple of 11 over and over for the past few weeks. I will be working at my desk and look up at a clock which is about 15 minutes fast and see these numbers and I'll also see it if I pick up my phone and turn on the screen to see the time as well. I told my family last night and we watched a show and then I picked up my phone and turned it on and it was -- of course -- 11:11. I would say that it is happening at a rate that is statistically alarming.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see 1 and 11 everywhere, but it's probably cause I watch for them. In numerology, my name number is 11 and my birthdate is a 1. It's a cool looking set of numbers to have.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think there is something to it. We watched the newest Poirot: Murder on the Orient Express and it was mentioned that in 1918 the armistice for WW1 was signed on November 11th, at 11:11 on one of the cars of the Orient Express which Hitler later had burned near the end of WWII to prevent a similar disgrace from ever happening again.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I began seeing "Mastery" numbers in the early 90's. This was about the same time I was allowing 'Spirit' into my life. Previous to this I did not want to believe in God.

Recently, over the past two years, it has been non-stop. This week has been exceptional in that it has not been just a few times but all day long. Different clocks and different rooms, different media all expressing "Mastery" numbers.

I personally know the number 11 as illumination. It is a message. It means the forefront or center stage. It also means fire, electricity, and light.

11:11 represents the coming together of the two suns. It may represent the moment of transition, the place before the event, when the the sun changes from one sun to another; transitory, forefront, illumination, messages, Light.

The 11 acts as a mirror. When you look into the 11 a reflection of the true self is exposed. Maybe we are looking into the mirror and the reflection shows us that we are the Message, the other 11 is us. We are the change and we are the carriers of the Message outward.

All I can say is that if you are seeing and experiencing "Mastery" numbers then you are on the correct path and the message to you would be one of validation on your behalf. Perhaps I need validating all day long! LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join