It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will react if ships inspected: Ahmadinejad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

ca.reuters.com

"You should know whoever takes a decision against the Iranian nation, such as the so-called inspection of the Iranian ships or so-and-so toward its aircraft, will immediately receive Iran's reaction," told a conference in a speech broadcast live on radio.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It seems Ahmadinejad is still making threats. Eventually he will be pushed a little too much and he will finally make a move. I think that time is fast approaching. With all of the current events with Iran and N. Korea, could we be headed for the next world war? I also think that this would be the best opportunity for a "false flag" event to happen in the U.S. or U.K.

ca.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
N Korea said the same. Last I checked we did what we wanted and nothing happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks like we are gona have our hands full when North Korea and Iran actually start fighting back.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The USA would not like it's boats to be inspected and it's is they who are selling weapons all over the world and giving money and guns to resistance groups so Iran is quite within it's rights to put up just as much of a protest as uncle sam.

I don't remember being asked if it was OK for the USA and it's zionist controlers to police the world for me and think they will go the same way as the romans who seemed better at it then the current scum thats trying to call the shots.

Just how many promises has obama got to break before people realize he's just a puppet.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
It seems Ahmadinejad is still making threats. Eventually he will be pushed a little too much and he will finally make a move. I think that time is fast approaching.

Nah, this is the same old threats that have been being made by him for at least 5 years now!

Iran Threatens to Use Oil as Weapon September 18, 2005

Iran Threatens US with 'Harm and Pain' - Wednesday 8 March 2006

Ahmadinejad Warns Europe it Will Pay for Backing Israel - Saturday 21 October 2006

Bracing for Penalties, Iran Threatens to Withdraw From Nuclear Treaty - February 12, 2006

Ahmadinejad Threatens President Bush - September 6, 2006

Iran Issues 'Ultimatum' to Israel's Allies Ahmadinejad Tells Europeans 'You mMy Get Hurt' if Support Continues - updated 10/20/2006

Iran Threatens 'Decisive Strike' if US Attacks - Oct 2007

Iran Threatens EMP Nuclear War - Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ahmadinejad Threatens Europe Over Sanctions - 01 Nov 2007

There are a lot more threats made by Iran/Ahmadinejad than what I posted here.

You can only threaten people/countries so many times before they stop taking you seriously, I think Iran/Ahmadinejad have reached this point!

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Very true, but who knows?, what happens when he finally does make good on all of his threats? What if he is just waiting for the right opportunity? If the U.S. decides to attack Iran they will be able to use all of these threats as an excuse.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
North Korea and Iran are a joke. They make threats and then run away.

If Iran starts anything with Israel, their forces would be squashed like an annoying insect.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
If Iran starts anything with Israel, their forces would be squashed like an annoying insect.

I don't recall Israel being mentioned in the article. Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Very true, but who knows?, what happens when he finally does make good on all of his threats?

Iran would be in a world of hurt!

The US is the #1 military power in the world and Iran is ranked #18!

GlobalFirepower.com

And if you want to do a side by side comparison of the statistics of these two countries military stregnth, ...

United States of America Military Strength

Iran Military Strength

What if he is just waiting for the right opportunity?

At this time there is no "right time" for them to make any move against the US and plan to come out the winner.

YEAH, .... react with another threat I'm sure!

Originally posted by Retseh
North Korea and Iran are a joke.

North Korea is ranked 20th.

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Yes but Iran isn't fighting a war on two fronts and have home field advantage. Long line of logistics for the US. Didn't we learn anything from Korea and Viet Nam?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
Looks like we are gona have our hands full when North Korea and Iran actually start fighting back.

Iran is pretty safe as long as the White Swans fly.

A SS-20 or two loaded with pinata candy like the ones that showed up in South Osettia courtesy of Papa Putin.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Iran announced this a few weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A "reaction"? Could he be more vague? Any action would be a "reaction", including allowing the ships to be inspected.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I imagine Iran will react in about the same way NK is "reacting" to the war games that are going on. NADDA!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am Sorry but when is the states going to stop trying to inflict their will upon so many Nations of the world.

There is so much wrong with the states and their goverment has done such a good job of brainwashing their own people that their views are the views that all others seek to obtain.

Well news flash...it is not a way of life that many people want...

Look in your own backyard and you will see what is going on.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

I know that a great deal are waking up

wake up

There is a whole world out there 2.5 billion chinese

2 billion east Indians

and millions of others who do not want the same systems as the states.

now Korea...Iran ...and all other countries of the world have the right to pursue their own atomic and nuclear programs.

The states should but out of everyone elses business and clean up their own house.

the states has a very corrupt goverment and has many many poor people and has very high unemployment and still probably kill more people under arcane death penalty laws than any other nation.

Now i know many Americans will bash me for this...But the many who are waking up will agree in silence and the few might even speak in agreement

the world does not consist of Mac Donalds and Pizza Hut

but staying on topic....Iran has the right to tell foriegn countrie to not board their vessels just as the thugs of the world have the right to tell others to stay off theirs.

now if others want to correct my population figures and to nit pick at trivial points i wont answer those ....but The states are not the rulers of the world.

and if they thought about it...Chinas man army could occupy the state and control it....so dont go pushing the super power crap...and lets see them go board a chinese vessel and check for nukes.

The states is not being the cop of the world they are being the bullies of the world.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by plube]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

I live in the U.S. and though I don't agree with all of your views, I do agree that the U.S. needs to stop try to be the world police. The U.S. has serious problems at home and should take care of the homefront problems first.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

I have to agree, there is way to much conniving and dishonesty in our government. Black OP's and secretive "Green Door" meeting's all the time. I am a US citizen, my father and his father and my grand father's from both side have been battling for this country since the 1700's. The principles of ideology have been thrown out the window, now we are corrupting other still water's by way of being nosey and over powering. I do believe something has to give sooner or later, even if it is Iran/Israel or N Korea/S.Korea conflict's.
The world is in a heated moment over monetary situation of currencies, no one has the finances to go to war and expect to pay the troops what they are worth. Though I do believe that the USA is over due for inner continental conflict with someone, Chavez, Pyong(SP?) and Ahmadinejad(SP?) and not to mention our ties and affiliations to other groups that despise and hate western ideals and cultures.
We are not at war per-say yet, and we know the USA has the most elite and most powerful armed forces on the planet(As far as we know, China's moving up the world power ladder rather quickly with their tech.) We have to many finger's in to many pies, and eventually, after all the bragging and puffed up chest action's, something will sneak up on us, hell, they aer ready here in the USA and located all over the world for people that simply are sick and tired of the USA getting in the way.
If there was such a conflict to take place with Iran, I don't think Iran gives a rats Arse of what happens, they launch theirs, we launch ours, but it has some time left before it gets that bad, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Yes, if they don't feel there is enough public support, they will create another terrorist attack on their own people, and blame it on Iran.

Surely, people won't swallow any more of this evil nonsense? Surely?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

American government thrives on war. The rich get richer when there is a war, and that is all that concerns them.

You say that the US military is the most elite in the world....I would say there are those amonst them who are among the most barbaric in the world as well.

The world is sick of American Coca-Cola wars.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by wcitizen]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join