It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey people!!! check -out this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
my name is mike. i have been seeing these crafts fly over me for many years. but at the time i thought they were angeles, i mean they still are in my book. it's just strange that we told they don't exist & they do because, i can sense the behavior behind the craft & i can tell you it's not human. this is beyond big brother surveillence!!! please check-out this video, not for me but for you!!!thank you width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/fNgHPmjYLEM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Mod Note: You Have a (PM) message - Click Here.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thought I'd make it embedded for ya mate.

Interesting vid, tho I must say I think there is more likely a rational, terrestrial explanation for it. I'm always wrong tho... so

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
did you see that second faint flickering "orb" above the 1st one when the airplane flies by?

Interesting video. Did you film this yourself? Welcome to ats.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Never mind the craft, the dumb ass stupid music put me off from the get go, so I didn't watch much. What the hell is wrong with people (not you) who think the world will take them serious when we have this audio??

It also makes it difficult to forensically test and figure if this is a genuine sighting.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Are they angels or demons?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey, I like the song, but too bad you added it. Anyway, this looks like a balloon to me. It looks like a mylar ballon that is reflecting light. No big deal.

--airspoon

Edit to add: I didn't even see that this was the introduction forum. Anyway, welcome!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dookzor

It landed in the tree!
You would 've had me on this, if at the end it just shot straight away out of site. It starts losing altitude never a good sign.

Now here is a reminder I like to give new members.
If you simply always speak the truth as you know it
you will have poistive experience, everytime you log on.

Wekcome to ATS.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by parasiticlord

Hi parasiticlord, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else will be removed.

Please save your thoughts until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) then you can post it to the most appropriate forum.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel that you have News that our membership should be made aware of please use the complain / suggestion function located in the account settings to get the attention of Staff.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join