It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyron Horman: missing child, conspiracy??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

For starters, he is caucasian and they will probably use this opportunity to tout the drones, which are actually incredibly efficient spy machines that can zoom in ridiculously close details on the ground, although a total violation of privacy, that in the future will become totally acceptable unless people stop it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've seen a few questions about the US Secret Service being involved. The Secret Service was originally formed under the Department of the Treasury. Their full time job is to investigate counterfeit money, check and credit card fraud, etc.

I don't know if it clarifies anything.

Source

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Asperglar]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Asperglar

Even better, I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that it is possible that this along with most high profile missing cases has usually is tied into human trafficking.

The publicity is amped up high enough that the FBI and the CIA can make sure that the masses won't suspect that they are at all involved in it.

Because they make it seem like t hey are on top of it for benevolent reasons when in fact they may be trying to cover their backsides by hiding it in plain site.

That little boy was probably involved in something that the government does not want you to know about.

Is this why Obama went on the View the same week? Like he was trying to deflect attention from something that might crop up.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
just look at the law enforcement community. they spend so much time pointing fingers at the parents these days that they let the real bad guys slip thru they're fingers.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I believe you will find that the Secret Service being involved is related to Michael G Roten in some way..

Maybe Michael G Roten (a colleague of Kaine's at Intel who allegedly stole Kaine's pc and then was charged with "menacing" Kaine allegedly) stole some key invention Kaine made at Intel (a piece of software maybe, maybe some secure hash algorithm who knows?) and has worked with Terri to kidnap Kyron to extort money out of Kaine or something? Even if Michael Roten is involved, I still think Terri is key to the case, as she seems to have engineered the kidnapping..

See the following links to find out about Michael G Roten

www.oregonlive.com...?artid=147012

www.lakeoswegoreview.com... (see 8/19/09 and 8/20/09 9:02 p.m)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by msollicito

I believe you will find that the Secret Service being involved is related to Michael G Roten in some way..

Maybe Michael G Roten (a colleague of Kaine's at Intel who allegedly stole Kaine's pc and then was charged with "menacing" Kaine allegedly) stole some key invention Kaine made at Intel (a piece of software maybe, maybe some secure hash algorithm who knows?) and has worked with Terri to kidnap Kyron to extort money out of Kaine or something? Even if Michael Roten is involved, I still think Terri is key to the case, as she seems to have engineered the kidnapping..

See the following links to find out about Michael G Roten

www.oregonlive.com...?artid=147012

www.lakeoswegoreview.com... (see 8/19/09 and 8/20/09 9:02 p.m)

interesting info thank you for that, i wasnt aware of the pc theft info, where did that come from? i assume probly the oregonlive link? i couldnt find the article 147012 that you mentioned, it may have been removed or i just didnt look well enough.

saw the other link though it only had the details of micheal being arrested for menacing but not why.

theres definitly something classified involved, i see no other reason for the secret service involvment.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Funny the Oregonian removed the post on this - they seem to have a habit of removing key postings - there were a few about Jason Wishert that they removed too..

This is the link to which the original OregonLive post referred..
blinkoncrime.com...

if you look at the commentary just under the news item you will see it refers to the fact that they suspect that Michael G Roten was the guy who stole the laptop and sunglasses as well as being charged with menacing.

Elsewhere (I cannot find it right now) it has been alleged on blink that Michael G Roten is Kaine's gay lover..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by msollicito

Funny the Oregonian removed the post on this - they seem to have a habit of removing key postings - there were a few about Jason Wishert that they removed too..

This is the link to which the original OregonLive post referred..
blinkoncrime.com...

if you look at the commentary just under the news item you will see it refers to the fact that they suspect that Michael G Roten was the guy who stole the laptop and sunglasses as well as being charged with menacing.

Elsewhere (I cannot find it right now) it has been alleged on blink that Michael G Roten is Kaine's gay lover..

i see that thank you, still seems to me like the case has been excessively broadcast over the other missing children stories that havnt been touched.

to post an update i found this article yesterday www.1190kex.com...

Sheriff says details on Kyron case will "surprise you"

Sheriff to organize task force to continue the investigation of the Skyline School student who disappeared June 4.

September 15, 2010
Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called a press conference Wednesday afternoon after revealing during a morning meeting that he would create a task force to continue the Kyron Horman investigation.
The sheriff was asked if anything about the investigation will shock the public.

"I think there will be things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on after it's over. These are things that I'll tell you when you ask me about the stresses that my staff is under and that the other detectives and agency representatives here are under - is that we have a knowledge of things that we don't want to know about. And that's the only way that I can answer that. We have knowledge of things we wish we didn't."

In the 15 weeks since the eight-year-old's disappearance from Skyline School, the county has spent more than $1,044,000 on the investigation. That does not include funds raised recently by the Horman family and their friends. Staton said he is not going to touch that money until he has had an opportunity to talk with the family and determine the ongoing needs of his agency.

did you read that right? ONE county spent OVER 1 MILLION dollars on this ONE missing child case, i would like to know how much has been spent on the other missing children cases from the same county the same year.

maybe it has something to do with that other qoute "we have a knowledge of things that we don't want to know about...We have knowledge of things we wish we didn't."

a sheriff knows things he wishes he didnt? keep in mind sheriffs have experience witnessing death, live and post,they deal with the gruesome details that often revolve around child abduction multiple times per individual career, but this one case in particular has them feeling insecure like this? and they can't tell us why?

oh the suspense is killing me wth is this case all about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join