It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Aliens Discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A lot of people have said it is us we are waiting for. I have felt pretty strongly that way myself, though I do dream of meeting our space friends , because I believe they are we as well. That is another subject though.

Anyhow, I thought this video was kind of cool how it does depict that it may very well be us and we have been here the whole time.

I think you will enjoy this one!

Im sorry if the title was a bit misleading or some might think it was, but I still feel it is on point too in many ways. Im not so into the semantics of it. It is the point of the video Im really trying to get across. Thanks yig~

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Cool message. Now, if everyone would just get the internet, it may work.... till Obama kills the internet with some kill switch to stop messages like this. Other than that, I whole heartedly agree with this. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nice find and a great message, too bad you can't get two people on the internet to agree on the color of crap. The people of the internet is a billion strong and they all hate what the others are saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You know what I hate? Unsubstantiated BS . Thats all I hate, well that and Nazis. All I want is some scientificaly solid evidence of extra terrestrial life. Is that really so damned hard ?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
A lot of people have said it is us we are waiting for. I have felt pretty strongly that way myself, though I do dream of meeting our space friends , because I believe they are we as well. That is another subject though.

Anyhow, I thought this video was kind of cool how it does depict that it may very well be us and we have been here the whole time.

I think you will enjoy this one!

Im sorry if the title was a bit misleading or some might think it was, but I still feel it is on point too in many ways. Im not so into the semantics of it. It is the point of the video Im really trying to get across. Thanks yig~

I have done a 2 page!! analysis of this video when it came out. Almost everyone thought I was crazy. Please go ahead and read what I wrote in this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My apologies for doing a repost. It is so hard to search sometimes because you don't know what others have named it.

And Cybernet, I did go read what you had to say and it was interesting how you tied it all together like that. I can tell you thought about it long and hard. I also see people were quick to point out ot you it was a advert, yada yada.

They have a point, but then so do you as a lot of things can be hidden in plain site. After all most of the people are happy with the fact that is just a advert.

But maybe, just maybe you have made a great observation into what someone else was trying to put out there in their own code. After all most agree here tptb do like their codes. Doesn't mean someone else can't like them as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

How embarrassing!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
Nice find and a great message, too bad you can't get two people on the internet to agree on the color of crap. The people of the internet is a billion strong and they all hate what the others are saying.

Hmmmm.

I rather find plenty of people agree with others, i mean i see this on Facebook constantly, as one instance.

It's your opinion, which is dictated by your states of mind, if you focused on being a tad more positive instead of being a pessimist, you may feel different.

I don't find your opinion to be true in the slightest, of course people disagree, but not constantly about everything with everybody unless of the demographic which are fundementally intransigent and bigoted, utterly egocentric, but although they will often shout the loudest and so often seem more obvious, they are in fact a minority.

Glass half full, not empty! Life affords more pleasant perceptions with that aspect of mind.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ummmm Nope !

Entertaining and well done video, but NOPE.

That video would make a great movie trailer.

Now get to writing, we can do it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That was awesome video. I was not expecting the ending.

Now if people would stop being their racist, ignorant, thieving, murderous ways, we might actually have a chance to make a proper world!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thanks OP, cool.

Lots of people have speculated that these craft people have been seeing are really us, but inter-dimensional (time travel) from either a golden age in the remote past, or from our future.

Could also be colonists from a golden past, that set off into the cosmos millenia ago, returned and discovered that the folks that stayed behind didn't do as well as they did, and were back in a literal stone age (for whatever reason).

TrueBrit;

You know what I hate? Unsubstantiated BS . Thats all I hate, well that and Nazis.

What about beach sand down your pants? I hate that. All that chaffing...nasty.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

You know what elevatedone...we probably could do it too!

There's enough people here with great imaginations, a few that could provide technical consultations, and some with great grammar and framing skills...we could write the next blockbuster i reckon!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

So you are saying that you disagree with my color choice? This is exactly my point!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That was a bit too theatrical.
Do you really think they are in collusion and partnership with people 'on the top'?

Nah. Don't think that's how this works. I don't think they see a pecking order as Humans do. I believe they know we're all equal so there's no need to 'help' the higher-ups...help us! That's our own primitive, societal and narrow-minded way of seeing things!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cool find. I will agree with the video too. The internet is a power which many people take for granted. Protests have been staged on the internet, groups have been formed, friendships are made everyday with people from all over the globe. It connects the human race in a way no one ever imagined. I do believe the internet has the power to bring a vast majority of the people on the planet together. But as long as governments block access to it then I think the hopes we have of changing the world will be a far off thing. A flag and a star for you. Great find. I just hope that one day it becomes a reality for all of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know I really have to support the power on the internet.

Just for a example, I play americas army, and in my clan there are guys who's countries are at war or have been, and they get along just fine on a one to one basis. Sad to think if they had to step away from their pcs to meet across a line drawn by powers that just dont care. Sad really.

I have learned so much and made so many friends because of the internet. Even just here I am new, but I have still managed to connect and learn so much.
I can only imagine how this little box before me will evolve into its own 3d and so much more.

Anyone that watched the science or discovery channel just to name a couple can see it is all ready on its way and yea for that!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i was wondering if you can show me supposed pictures of grey aliens

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Regardless of your purpose your thread is purposely misleading and therefore wrong. It encourages others to do the same. If it is not as advertised it is a hoax. If you did it to pull people into reading your thread, you are a hoaxer. Why not use a honest and descriptive title instead?.

[edit on 043131p://pm3143 by debris765nju]

top topics

join