It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID. You have already been chipped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is something that I came across some years ago, and decided to possibly bring it to the attention of other concerning RFID chips. I know that most of us are aware that it is a chip that can be inserted into your body. But what about the products that you buy at the store?

Everyday when you go to a big retail store, tags that we think are for proof of purchase, are actually RFID chips. When I first heard about this I went to the Super Walmart Center, and checked it out, and there it was, at first it was only supposed to be on electronics, but now its on almost everything, from you computer to your phone, and even your clothes.

The following videos, are giving, not information about the inserted chips, but how the original plan started, and how we have been unknowingly participating in the research and eventually mandatory RFID chip.

Also one of the videos, show how we participant in the supermarkets, by filling out
special "reward" cards, and we are given a lower price, which is sort of an incentive for participating in "their" program. If you don't participate, you don't get the discount.

Check your home, for any of these chips and discard them.

Peace to you...

RFID chips tracking you

New Applications for Track and Trace Technology

RFID: Tracking Everything Part 1

RFID: Tracking Everything Part 2

The other parts are available on YT.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I agree that we most likely have all been chipped.

I say this because there are way too many ways to RFID products, clothing, even the food we eat. With current nano advances, it's even in our medicines and vaccines we take.

The only reason I mention this is because any push for citizens to to be chipped will be a ploy to deceive the public. By making a declaration of the intent to chip everyone with RFID, I feel it is merely a means to identify those that will resist the NWO rise to power. It will be the primary means to identity those among us that chip or no chip are still a threat to the NWO types.

Chipping or marks on hands and foreheads is of course the warning of Revelations, but in my humble opinion, when they make a push to be in your face about getting chipped or else, it is to find those that are in that resistor category.

Consider it a form of culling the herd by using a double think type of process to discover who the problem people are. Who will comply and who would rather die is what mandatory chipping will identify and that is exactly what the NWO types need to know for control purposes.

If we don't as a nation respond to our threats before it's chip or die, then indeed it will be too late and a dollar short of what was needed to survive the plans and various agendas that the NWO has in mind for he populations of the world. We will either die trying to keep our freedom or we will die on our knees like the human cattle that the NWO think we are. Oh well.

Anyway, thanks for the posting.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Know of the RFID and v chip and I think that tptb would like to utilize them but I would find that unncessary if I was in their position.

Think about it, what about your bank account, credit / debit card, cell phones, email accouts, television, internet, cars, social security numbers, even your ats account are linked together and data stored.

For example, your cell phone company records all your phone records, and text messages for a certain number of years even after you don't have their service anymore, your bank has your phone number and they monitor all your spending and on what through debit cards, your email can be used off of your phone and that is linked. Cars are regisitered under your name and you have to have insurance which checks your credit score, all of these are registered under your social and banks. Your phone bill is probably paid through a credit car this the banks know what you have done. It's more vast than that more than what anyone on ats can fathom.

If citizens can buy a computer application to tape peoples phone or call someone off of other people phone numbers off of your phone, and people can get all of your info without your concsent. Than imagine what our governments are capable of. They don't let us use their advanced technology.

They say we need it for good but it's just so they can monitor us. As tptb they aren't one organization so why would they only have one single system / program to monitor us.

I'm afraid the "nwo" is already amongust us but we can live our lives and synchronicity will help it change but humanity needs to wake up first. God only helps those who help themselves

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your title should read, "Your stuff has already been chipped".

We all know this. We are in the minor leagues right now; perpetual inventory
control, just-in-time delivery, historical trends in consumerism...This
technology is for consumer goods.

However, the advent of ObamaCare provides the window of
opportunity for the eventual RFID tracking of humans. As has been posted
before, it will be a slow process where some willingly get chipped to
streamline their health-care, others will have their children chipped
for safety reasons...and in the end, we will all be moved UP-TO the big
leagues thru WHO, to track disease, treatment, medical inventory
control...it is just a matter of time.

However, as long as the Christian religion holds sway, mass RFID chipping
cannot gain more than a marginal foot-hold. When you see churches
closing, when the average layman is agnostic, then and only then
can this technology be implemented.

This time is coming sooner than later. Children today are growing up in
the Information Age...they are denying ignorance. Indoctrination
at an early age is what secures religious doctrine, and without it there
is no real fear of God...the true controlling mechanism of behavior.

When the fear is gone...only then will RFID be feasible.

We have a generation or two to go....

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would think that if the wear to chip us, they would have done it at birth, in a vacine or nano techs in the chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They will chip us at birth instead of issuing a birth certificate and SS#. Then it will be easy to enroll in school 8papers with you till the end of your days!), to go to the doctor (all your records - but it can build and excrete your meds too!), to do your banking (instant history at a glance!), and there would be no need for law enforcement...it would be enforced, by chip.

Dystopia at its best, coming to your lifetime soon!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Passports.... Credit Cards..... Debit Cards.... GPS systems in Cell Phones.... GPS Systems in Cars.... They don't even need to chip us anymore...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It is always a hoot to see people talking about these chips and how we must prepare for them or dispose of the hidden ones already on us.

Truth is...

Your home computer, your cell phone, your laptop, most new cars etc...they all are monitoring your behavior and location far better then any chip could ever do.

The whole scare about these RFID chips has been going on since the mid 80s, before cell[hones (and even pagers).

It is old hat...they already did it....

"The Great Chipping" has already happened!

And it is WAY worse then if they just went with the RFID thing like they first wanted.

Don't worry about chips...they are not necessary anymore.

They already know your location, what you like, look at, do and say. They know your habits and the things you fear. They know everything they need to know about you...

A a RFID chip could have NEVER done all that.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

They already know your location, what you like, look at, do and say. They know your habits and the things you fear. They know everything they need to know about you...

And, for the most part, they probably don't even care about you. It's not like there is someone sitting in a room going, "Muwahaha! Bob Smith bought some gum. Now we have him!"

I'm still not sure that I get all the big fear over "chipping".

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk. I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh boy, this again.

Yes, your stuff may have RFID chips in them, especially expensive or items that are frequently shoplifted, but that does not mean that someone can park outside of your house and scan it for luxury items.

Yes your work ID probably has a RFID chip. If you have to badge-in at work, and not slide it through a card reader, you've got a RFID.

But that is okay, really, it is. My wife works in marketing and brand management for a fashion house, and they do all kinds of customer studies using purchase information. Her goal and that of all other marketing people that look at your purchase information is not to look at your private information for evil and nefarious purposes, it's to sell you more stuff.

When they look at your information, it's to see why you bought item A at retailer B and what else you bought there. The idea here is to make better business decisions not to peer into your private life.

The idea of "good" versus "bad" customers is covered under brand management. The fashion house my wife works for likes to be seen as an upscale luxury brand, and markets itself accordingly. They compete with other similar brands both for the UK and global markets and so when they see a change in clients they must act accordingly.

This has famously happened to the American clothier Tommy Hilfiger and the British fashion house Burberry. Both brands saw their sales increasing to the urban youth market, and declining to the luxury market.

Destroying the myth of the "bad customer" though Tommy Hilfiger embraced the change in demographic and made a mint on the new customer base, changing their marketing to them and doing well for it. Burberry, by comparison changed their look to reflect more the luxury market and refine their brand image.

The data used for such decisions comes from the very kind of purchase tracking that is being attacked in this thread as evil. In reality instead it allows business to make more informed decisions and react to market changes far quicker than they otherwise would be able to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
But that is okay, really, it is. My wife works in marketing and brand management for a fashion house, and they do all kinds of customer studies using purchase information. Her goal and that of all other marketing people that look at your purchase information is not to look at your private information for evil and nefarious purposes, it's to sell you more stuff.
Yes, but some of us consider sales people and marketing people evil and nefarious...

So I have one friend who only uses his grocery store discount card to buy Clamato and Twinkies. Sadly, one person won't be enough to skew the tracking system too much, but can you imagine the big picture, if we all started screwing with the system?

top topics

join