It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Dr. Polland concluded was that Obama’s Certification of Live Birth does not exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You are saying that President Obama's mother wasn't really his mother. I was around in 1961. I cannot imagine a white woman of that time falsely claiming to be the mother of a black child. Such things at that time were very much looked down upon.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

"Obama himself says that while living in Indonesia, a Muslim country, he "didn't practice [Islam]," implicitly acknowledging a Muslim identity."

I don't practice voodoo. The fact that I do not practice voodoo is not proof that I have a voudoun identity.

Just because his stepfather took him to mosque doesn't make him a muslim. And he has written about how he has accepted Jesus Christ as his saviour. Whatever he may have been, he has become a christian since. Note that I am not a christian.

I dislike President Obama. I wish he were not president. But I don't approve of grasping at straws and jesuitical word games.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Excellent work storm Dancer!!! S&F

why in the hell won't somebody step up and arrest this Criminal?

why isn't anyone in authority moving to impeach?

Why isn't anyone in authority moving to recall?

Why is America Bending over to take it from this "Barry Barack Hussein Obama Dunham Soetoro" character?

JEES! Why is America stuck to it's laurels!!!???

We need the Supreme court to mandate that Obama produce the COLB to the SC justices for professional Scrutiny!

I read what you posted that Dr. Polland wrote, and it's evident that DR. Poland now believes that Barack Obama isn't at all what he's been portrayed to be, but instead somebody completely from out of an undisclosed location, with a white American father....

This reasoning really got me thinking!... Boy do I have a new hypothesis on Obama!

Barry Jefferson Clinton?

wow, lol.... there's one for ya.

Anyone here remember a movie that was about William Jefferson Clinton's Ascention to the Presidency called Primary Colors?

In that movie, a side note scene reveals Bill Clinton's (Played by John Trevolta) close relationship with a certain Black Familiy while he was Govenor of Arkansas... The movie reveals that durring his campaigne for President Bill Clinton stops by that family's house and they all gather around and have a barbeque... Which includes that family's teenage daughter...

End of Story. next Scene, right...? right.

Near the end of the movie, The father of that same girl, Bill Clinton's Friend, approaches Clinton, and tells him his daughter just had a mixed baby... Clinton looks worried.... but true to form, Clinton puts his arm around his friend's shoulders and tells him he has a proposition for him.

We don't hear that proposition because Clinton walks away from the camera while talking to that man... but according to the movie Clinton's Proposal satisfies the Father, and the discrepancy is kept out of public scrutiny...

Primary Colors is said to be based on the true story of Bill Clinton's Ascention to the Presidency...

What If - Bill Clinton got that girl pregnant... and Obama is Cinton's Illegitamate spawn? Hillary, the ever patient and understanding wife, is now Directing Traffick Via Obama - just like she was when Bill was in office... GO FIGURE !!!

I WONDER if this is true!!! lol!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

yes, it is way more plausible that a 15-year old Bill Clinton fathered Obama than the story he is telling.

I guess your post about sums up the intent and ideology of this whole thread... gosh jolly... Sometimes you don't know if you're supposed to cry or laugh at such stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Let's see here. If the father wasn't Obama Sr. but cam from Africa or the middle east them perhaps it wasn't even human then?

www.imdb.com...

Son of a jackel perhaps?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I really don't know just why I am posting any comment what so ever on this topic. It has gotten so old it hardly seems like a relative topic for discussion anymore.

To all you desenters out there ----- OBAMA ---- seems to have gotten more votes in the last election than the other guy.

I am not suggesting that you all sould simply go away and be quiet. To the contrary, keep an eye on him and keep this guys feet to the fire. If the opportunity should arise; charge him with a crime, convict him in court, and execute the proper punitive sentence upon him. That will prove your points far beyond any rampant speculations that can be presented here.

I would suggest that you do put you considerable energies into making this as good a country as could be hoped for by those of us who live here and love it.

Rather than working to discredit some one, work with all the efforts you can muster to create jobs, increase the productivity of what ever jobs you may have, and lower the over all indebtedness of this entire country.

For this next election I hope a canidate can be found who would not only appeal to a very large segment of our population, but could also devise the programs necessary to bring back this nations potential greatness.

Please believe me when I say that KARMA is real and you will reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
lol what a bunch of crap. You Birthers have to dig deeper than Fox news to find someone dishonest enough to repeat your idiotic fantasies.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I like it when the birthers post... I'm always entertained... And they look crazier every time they post. It certainly does seem to contaminate the credibility of anything else they're posting though...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by grahag]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
Excellent work storm Dancer!!! S&F

why in the hell won't somebody step up and arrest this Criminal?

For what?

why isn't anyone in authority moving to impeach?

For what?

Why isn't anyone in authority moving to recall?

For what?

Why is America Bending over to take it from this "Barry Barack Hussein Obama Dunham Soetoro" character?

Because the majority of Americans voted for him for president of the country. Maybe you do not like our system?

JEES! Why is America stuck to it's laurels!!!???

They are sticky?

We need the Supreme court to mandate that Obama produce the COLB to the SC justices for professional Scrutiny!

Which document expert do you recommend they call? The one this thread is about perhaps? The one who is a fake?

I read what you posted that Dr. Polland wrote, and it's evident that DR. Poland now believes that Barack Obama isn't at all what he's been portrayed to be, but instead somebody completely from out of an undisclosed location, with a white American father....

But you completely missed that fact that his has been shown that Pollard himself is a fraud and in no way qualified to make any of the determinations that he did.

This reasoning really got me thinking!... Boy do I have a new hypothesis on Obama!

Barry Jefferson Clinton?

wow, lol.... there's one for ya.

Anyone here remember a movie that was about William Jefferson Clinton's Ascention to the Presidency called Primary Colors?

In that movie, a side note scene reveals Bill Clinton's (Played by John Trevolta) close relationship with a certain Black Familiy while he was Govenor of Arkansas... The movie reveals that durring his campaigne for President Bill Clinton stops by that family's house and they all gather around and have a barbeque... Which includes that family's teenage daughter...

End of Story. next Scene, right...? right.

Whatever you do, do not bother to look into things like dates or else your fantasy will come crashing down into the hard reality that Obama had already been born by then.

Near the end of the movie, The father of that same girl, Bill Clinton's Friend, approaches Clinton, and tells him his daughter just had a mixed baby... Clinton looks worried.... but true to form, Clinton puts his arm around his friend's shoulders and tells him he has a proposition for him.

Primary colors was not a documentary you know. John Travolta is an actor who was playing a part written for him.

We don't hear that proposition because Clinton walks away from the camera while talking to that man... but according to the movie Clinton's Proposal satisfies the Father, and the discrepancy is kept out of public scrutiny...

So they secretly took the baby and put it in a time machine and had it come back out even earlier so the age would make sense then?

Primary Colors is said to be based on the true story of Bill Clinton's Ascention to the Presidency...

"The 4th Kind" was "said" to be "based" on something too.

What If - Bill Clinton got that girl pregnant... and Obama is Cinton's Illegitamate spawn? Hillary, the ever patient and understanding wife, is now Directing Traffick Via Obama - just like she was when Bill was in office... GO FIGURE !!!

I WONDER if this is true!!! lol!

I wonder if you have a calendar and a calculator handy?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You are saying that President Obama's mother wasn't really his mother. I was around in 1961. I cannot imagine a white woman of that time falsely claiming to be the mother of a black child. Such things at that time were very much looked down upon.

No I didn't say that,

Actually I think Obama looks to much like the grandfather to not be SA's child,

however there is that other theory that hasn't been posted that would tie up some lose ends.

[edit on 023131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
OK, so, I contacted the Dr. and we will see if he will respond to questions.

Don't get you hopes up.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Barry Jefferson Clinton?

BTW did anyone watch the videos of the COLB?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

BTW did anyone watch the videos of the COLB?

Finally I have watched. I am left unimpressed to say the least. I am not sure what they are supposed to actually prove other than that you can fake a BC. I am not sure there was any doubt that it could be done. Money is much harder to fake and that happens.

The problem is that this is an attack on the 2D scan. There are photos of this document from different angles being held by a person. Did he get to look at that or is the video all we got?

Does anyone really believe that the people with access to millions and millions of dollars, knowing the kind of fallout that would occur were this to be found out - simply used MSPaint to cut and paste a photo of a BC? Does anyone really believe they would be that sloppy in attempting to pull off a scam this big?

There is also the fact that qualified people have looked at the real document and determined it real but this man looked at a picture of a picture and showed how you could make one too. I can make a BC easily with what I have here, better than he did. I do not see how that is proof that all the people that are involved are keeping such an outlandish idea secret.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't buy it. Don't you think the government could easily print an "actual" birth certificate with official seal and everything if they wanted to? There is no reason for them to make something that looks like a forgery when they have access to the acutal printing mechanism and papers. That would be like the government making counterfeit money... totally pointless when they can print the "real thing."

Unless they wanted to cause trouble they would just make a real certificate.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by car guy]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by car guy
I don't buy it. Don't you think the government could easily print an "actual" birth certificate with official seal and everything if they wanted to? There is no reason for them to make something that looks like a forgery when they have access to the acutal printing mechanism and papers. That would be like the government making counterfeit money... totally pointless when they can print the "real thing."

Unless they wanted to cause trouble they would just make a real certificate.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by car guy]

It's just the birthers grasping at straws. Sit back and enjoy the show. It's never going anywhere and they keep looking crazier... I haven't heard anything from Orly Taitz in a while either....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
More obama birth certificate talk.

This is just another thing to keep the peoples minds off the real problems with this country. Even if obama was somehow impeached for this, nothing would change. They would just find another puppet to stick in the white house so the people have someone to blame when things go wrong.

The real problems are the federal reserve and corporate government. If we all just focus on these two alone we could make changes for the better.

I know that obama is part of it too, but he is just one of many that are screwing us over. Focusing on him will get us nowhere.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well it has come full circle and now this ATS topic is back at its original source, if Polland sees it is getting attention here perhaps he will show up.

So far he has been silent.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Evil, I cannot judge or address what you have posted, that is why I invited the Dr.

I have questions I would like answered too.

[edit on 033131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh and evil, there are two more videos that I cannot find on the COLB .

Maybe that would add more light on the subject, if all four videos were watched.

Thanks everyone for posting,

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Zanzibar could reverse trend to have president from Pemba
Tuesday, 29 June 2010 19:29

Vice President, Dr Ali Mohammed Shein picking nomination forms.
By Hawra Shamte and Salim Said

For more than 200 years US citizen could not pick a president who has roots outside the country. This might have been the result of racism or belief that a person other than ‘original’ US citizen was capable of effectively leading the powerful nation and help it to maintain its values.

But after political changes globally, and strengthening of democracy, things have changed in the US. We witnessed last year a senator with his origins from east Africa, Barack Abdallah Husein Obama, becoming the first black US president. He won the race on Democrat ticket and was sworn on January 20, 2009 as US president.

Barack Abdallah Husein Obama

Where did the Abdallah come from?

Are they just misinformed?
www.thecitizen.co.tz...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join