It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Gulf news: People bleeding internally, millions poisoned says 'EPA whistleblower'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So dangerous has the Gulf Coast environment become to human beings the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a warning that, in part, says: “People, including pregnant women, can be exposed to these chemicals by breathing them (air), by swallowing them (water, food), or by touching them (skin). If possible, everyone, including pregnant women, should avoid the oil and spill-affected areas.”

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I too find reports like these a bit hard to swallow.

If this were to be true and unfold like they predict, then how would the government defend itself as to why, yet again, they have failed to protect its people like they did with Katrina.

Though this would be far worse than katrina, with media black outs and actually not allowing the people in them areas this information so they can take action in order to proect themselves and their families by moving to safer areas, it would simply be criminal.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
PEOPLE BLEEDING INTERNALLY

MILLIONS POISONED, MILLIONS!

These are shocking words. Shocking. Then I see the infamous words ; ' A report circulating the Kremlin today..........'

This is a disgrace and it is extremely irresponsible.

People need to investigate their sources better.

If this site lets this story stay I will not be returning to it. ATS is loosing all credibility.

Can the mods please take onboard the title of this thread again, please. How is this crap on the front page?

WHERE IS THE GODDAM PROOF OF MILLIONS POISONED ! WHERE!

This is disgraceful fearmongering at its worst. This is the kind of crap that will give people a good reason for closing down this site.

This is the worst crap I have ever seen on here.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

These are shocking words. Shocking. Then I see the infamous words ; ' A report circulating the Kremlin today..........'

If this site lets this story stay I will not be returning to it. ATS is loosing all credibility.

Can the mods please take onboard the title of this thread again, please. How is this crap on the front page?

This is disgraceful fearmongering at its worst. This is the kind of crap that will give people a good reason for closing down this site.

Oh don't be so dramatic. It's a fact that everyone will be dead from swine flu before th... oh wait, Oh yeah, the swine flu vaccines will kill 60% of the wo... no, not that one either...

Hrmm...

On a serious note, There may be some validity to claims like this - note I do agree that 'from the kremlin' sources to me, are worth much more investigation, and the Scorcha Fall link to me, is not that far fetched - but this is still a disaster that may just have dragged up with it a solution worse than the problem... I will wait and see how this goes.

But no, the sky is still up there, imo.

i have to edit - I did not mean that the scorcha fall link in the OP was not far fetched... Scorcha fall to me is 100% bunk.. I meant the link in the comment that it is bunk, which was otherwise refuted. Ack, I just re-read my post and it was not clear.

The OP if linked to ms fall, is, indeed not worth merit alone. She is a kook.

BUT the fact we are not fully aware of what may come, is valid and that was my point.

I think mr seagull may have got me wrong... And to pre-emt further confusion I thought I'd clarify that here.

[edit on 23/7/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Please Help me.
I was sent this 2 hour old video of a BP whistleblower. He wants to speak out. he shows documentation and looks scared. He is asking for help to get his story out.

www.youtube.com...

Im new so I cant post a new thread, could someone do it.
thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ATS used to have fairly good standards.

This is bull.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by infobombing
Please Help me.
I was sent this 2 hour old video of a BP whistleblower. He wants to speak out. he shows documentation and looks scared. He is asking for help to get his story out.

www.youtube.com...

Im new so I cant post a new thread, could someone do it.
thank you

Why would you post that video -- a "college student" who doesn't know how to construct a sentence, knows nothing, and has nothing to say?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

These are shocking words. Shocking. Then I see the infamous words ; ' A report circulating the Kremlin today.........

Like another poster pointed out, the story of the whistleblower is true, but the Sorch Faal story seems written to discredit the info of the whistleblower.

I don't know if the OP realises this or not.

edit: He says it will possibly poison millions, not that it has poisoned millions of people.

OP, you should change your title.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

ATS used to have fairly good standards.

This is bull.

It's been like this for a while now. I know what you mean, I lurked from near 2002 and when I joined to post it was on its way.

But there's not point getting angry at it now. That time has come and gone.

We can only strive to point out the ignorance and nothing more...

Hence my point, doom conspiracies are all the rage.... but just because that is the truth, does not preclude actual realistic issues.

Personally, this oil spill has been for the most part well watched by members here and by comparison, little hysteria has ensued.

But don't drop the ball in lieu of what has been.. We do not know the outcome of what has occurred.

And I DO fear what may come... god knows we're humans and stupid enough to make these mistakes.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What kind of reactionary crap propaganda is this thread?

Is the same person resppnsible for the other insane threads predicting a massive tsunami from the methane explosion that was "imminent."

What about the other tsnunami that was supposed to happen when the sea floor collapsed due to the cavity left behind after all the oil leaked out?

Or what about the other massive explosion that was predicted when "cool sea water rushed into the void and came into contact with magma?"

It appears somebody is orchestrating a campaign of fear. To what end, I ask?

I can't help noticing president Obama's name tied to many of these insane threads. Could it be he is actually accomplishing something positive and the dark cabal is grasping at straws?

What we need to do now is to focus our thoughts and prayers on healing our planet and the human beings living around the gulf.

We must demand an end to the oil-based economy and the release of modern energy production tech.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

say truth & No one believes it
Just a thought
however, term "poisoned" doesn't mean to be dead immediately: disease can grow along many years to decease, moreover, next stage isn't activated at current moment.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Agent Orange agent green DDT corxet all have a common root they are a drivited of varsol molecule chain sequence, you will die eventually from exposure to this stuff, varsol is a natual cleaner penatraint.

Science has modified cleaner and penatraint in chain sequence sort like a mutation, so you end up with a DNA of cleaner and pernatraint sequesnce vs human DNA sequence.

Humans will lose this fight The bacteria that helps will be penatrated and than cleaned, cleaning from the inside outwards, it's not going to be pretty.
yes millions will die from this so call Tragedy

Really it's nothing personal just economics and business

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I am not sure, but I just edited my post, we may have been on the same page, but I was not clear...

just fyi.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Star on you.
I was going to say something to this effect, that we at least have ATS members on the frontline in the gulf or at least have family / friends.
This is too big of a clain to make without at least a few hundred people jumping on the phone or Intarwebs.
Something like this would be huge.
There does seem to be a lot of fear mongering and suggestions as to what might happen in the gulf, methane, hurricane, atlanteans rising Etc.
I suggest it is not an oil gusher and never was.
Sure they put some stuff in the water, but how do we know what they put in?
Did we load the planes?
Something is going on there and we are all looking in the wrong direction I'm sure.
There seems to be no oil the skimmer boats say, Dispersant? or just never a leak?
None of us know and never will.
here was a media blackout, but now they say it was repealed?
Show me proof of an official blackout.
All lies coming out of there and I'm sure not a bit of truth.
We got checked good this time, were not even sure of what game were playing.
But then again it is hard to find the truth at 5 billion feet below the water.

(Edit)
Now if any of this were true, and I'm not saying it is.
The surviving people would see the Companies negligence and hang the board members from the highest trees. and we would do the same with the folks at BP.
Even an oceans distance away would not be safe for said individuals as we would be like we were just after 911 but really (badword) off this time.
We will hunt these eco terrorists down.
the war on ecoterror begins.
Wow long winded edit, sorry boot that.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hello.
I live in south Alabama and I have been going to the beach all my life. There are less prople going to the beach but, I assue you, nothing is happening to the ones who are. I have friends who surf and are in the water every weekend and they are not getting sick, or even oily for that matter. I consider myself an amature photographer and all I can find to take pictures of is the usual; birds, beachscapes and the occasional hot bikini. I don't know where all these horrible pictures of oiled up wildlife are coming from but I can say for sure it is not on the Alabama gulf coast.

Ridin

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
''circulating in the Kremlin today'' = SCORCHA!

I thought the same thing about Sorcha Faal but I checked and she/he/it has the USA's UFOs bombing China right now for N.Korea's torpedoing of the Deepwater Horizon.

I would like to believe MARK KAUFMAN but he is very bitter with his job and no longer has access to the same kind of documentation he was privy to during his 9/11 exposure.

Mark Kaufman, you are a great person and no disrespect but I need sourcing.

If what is being said in this report is truth, what does that mean for us as a nation?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by infobombing

Could you link that person Hans to our thread here to perhaps discuss what it is he knows? This would be the oppoertunity he seeks and I agree Alex Jones would not be the place for him to touch base with we are.

Amazing, this man feels and has something he needs to say to the public.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thank you for a little dose of reality. These "reports" are nothing more then fearmongering. Why we crave such news is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

I see your point, good idea. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I am not going to attempt to change but it is easier to take in the way you suggest it be said. "Could" be is probably what he said.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

agreed.

although you have one too many o's in losing.

but agreed. People dont try and fact check info if it supports what they already want to believe.

this article is crap.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join