It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A DIFFERENT Alien Info Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A recent thread was posted titled “The Alien Info Thread” which was a good effort. I am also a researcher in my spare time; professional by day. I would like to point out some differences in the literature/research material I have found. Some will completely contradict the other posters material, however, I wanted to start a new thread out of respect for the other poster. I do not want to derail his thread, so here is my own.

I have moved far beyond the question of the existence of aliens and the possibility they have come here. This has been proven to me in a great many different ways. A serious study of the material reveals that they have been involved to one extent or the other for longer than recorded history. Ancient writings and stories of origin are very compelling. However, they are hard to differentiate from myth and legend. The greatest true evidence for me are the star maps from ancient cultures which accurately show not only our solar system, but others as well. Maps which accurately place planets which were not even discovered by modern science until this century have been around for thousands, thats right I said thousands, of years.

I now primarily focus on human alien interaction stories with a strong emphasis on the alien agenda. This subject seems to be as controversial as it gets. There are many stories which are good and bad. I will simply relay that information I have gathered these last 15 years or so.

The alien agenda is about as varied as our human agendas are. There seems to be a myriad of various projects various species are working on. There are too many to list. I will comment on the most common themes I have found. I would also like to point out that I reference material from many different sources and different methods. I am very cautious about reporting findings from single source material and generally do not forward these findings until I can confirm them by other means.

The Greys

There seem to be a few variations in their physical nature. Some are tall and vary in color. All are thin, slit for a mouth, large eyes, and large head. It would seem they come from a planet of low gravity due to their seemingly frail bodies. They communicate telepathically. They have little emotional content and are very calculating and logical. Similar to a Vulcan from Star Trek, but with even less emotion.

Their primary agenda seems to be akin to a genetic science experiment. Experimentation, genetic modification, and cataloging. They seem to collect genetic samples of all forms of life including plant life here on Earth. We humans generally only hear about their human exploits. They are involved in genetic modification of their own race using human DNA to create hybrids. This will be disturbing to some here but bear with me. They actually artificially inseminate human females with the hybrid species and remove them after a very short incubation period. This is completed before the woman even becomes aware of a pregnancy. The reason for this mission seems to be helping a dying race. The Greys apparently had a planetary disaster which made the surface of the planet inhabitable. Similar to the history of Mars. They were forced underground and made genetic modifications to their own species to ease their transition in becoming an underground species. The problem they have encountered is evolution. They can no longer evolve in their current physical state. This is why they need humans. Evolution is not simply a matter of physical transformation, but also spiritual. Our physical bodies are a tool used by ‘spirit’ to evolve or refine itself. Different bodies have the capability of helping spirit evolve in different ways. The Greys believe that they are in stagnation. They are attempting to create a hybrid species which will allow them to have emotions. They specifically require the emotions of love, sympathy, and compassion. The ability to evolve and express these emotions is a necessary component to their future evolution.

The alien abduction subject seems to be highly misunderstood. It appears that humans are being taken against their will. I have found this to be a false assumption. The specifics are very complicated. One must accept that we are more than our physical bodies. We are composite beings. Physical 3D bodies integrated with non-physical spirits or souls. The spirit is not created when the body is created. The spirit is eternal and inhabits the body in a symbiotic manner until the physical dies and the spirit moves on. I have found that the Greys are given permission to perform these ‘abductions’ from the eternal spirit. This is why they do not, in human perception, respect our species physical-ness. They believe they are interacting only with a temporary vehicle (the body) like we would interact with our cars. The driver gave permission to work on the car and they just go ahead from there. They do not understand, or perhaps they do, that we do not remember volunteering to help from the perspective of spirit. We cannot remember our spirit side until death. This is where the main problem is in our interactions. The Greys are far more advanced and have been able to integrate knowledge and interaction from both the physical and non-physical realms. Humans are delving into this realm as we speak, but we have far to go. I believe the Greys have also altered their tactics a bit in order to try and interact with us on a level more appropriate to our physical and psychological nature.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There are other agendas and other species on Earth as well. I personally have had an extremely hard time identifying the true agenda of the reptilian species. There are apparently factions within this species which are like night and day. Apparently they are a very polarized species. One aspect is that of a strong warrior culture. The smaller faction is an off-shoot which is concerned with evolution of spirit. The reptilians are very tall and muscular compared to humans. They have not been reported shorter than 6 feet tall and have been reported as tall as around 9 feet. They are strikingly muscular and appear often in uniform and armor plating of some sort. Not armor like a medieval knight, but more closely resemble securely attached battle armor in segments which fit closely to their garments. The warriors seem to be all out. They concern themselves only with war and domination. Even to the point past logic. The more spiritual reptilians seem to have evolved as a necessary counterpoint.

Their agendas are very secretive. They block every attempt at gaining intel on them. Even blocking Remote Viewing attempts by trained human intel officers. Due to the varied results of study on their species I cannot report a common theme other than the fact that they are an extreme warrior culture.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

I like reading this kind of stuff - these are the issues I think about when I reflect on the UFO phenomenon - rather than less profound ideas some people get sidetracked by.

Some of what you say makes sense - do you mind me asking where you come up with these ideas?

Thanks,

John

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank you, some of this is what I understand as well. There are advanced spiritual reptilians, the ones here are not the only type it seems we have inherited a bit of a mess. But there is a lot more to this story. At least, negative can only mess around on the lower level school levels and our hearts and souls progress. There are higher levels and Higher Power always watching over. Greys are somewhat complicated, not sure the higher levels of any race needs to fix what they can understand as configurations of energy, but I think they create. Nor are they alone and top of any heaps in that either. I see alot of teamwork on the higher levels, and positive only then.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hmmm...I don't believe the greys or any other alien beings have the right to abduct humans against their will. I am sure there are people who would allow the aliens to do so, but most are terrified. As for the hybrids...where are they all living? What must their lives be like? How will thier bodies handle disease? What gives aliens the right to create something that is not natural? How long could they survive as a hybrid? This just doesn't sit well with me.

Why don't they ask for our permission???

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

You don't really offer any reason for your thread to exist but I'm particularly interested in your comment: "This has been proven to me in a great many different ways." I'm sure that besides me other forum members would be interested in how the reality of aliens, particularly those labeled ETs, have been proven to you since there is no evidence for their reality except what people want to believe. IOW, aliens - ETs or any kind - are an article of faith, not objective.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

I have expressed in my first post that I have been researching this material for over a decade. I did not come up with these ideas and I'm positive that I could not have even made up some of the material I have uncovered. The truth, how I see it, is definitely stranger than fiction.

I wanted these ideas out in the open because you just don't see this level of discussion going on here. This has more depth than a skeptic vs believer thread going back and forth with no real material for discussion.

Please discuss further if you wish.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I believe you have completely missed the point of the thread. The very reason for my post is to offer the truth about abductions. Or at least the most common form of. As I pointed out there are many agendas. I have only commented on the most frequent type and the reasons for. In these cases, permission HAS BEEN GIVEN on a level above conscious awareness.

People are going to have to accept that we are spiritual beings. I don't mean that in a religious perspective at all. I mean we really are spirit beings occupying a body (vehicle). It is on this level that advanced alien beings operate. There is not such a great divide for them between these two concurrent/symbiotic existences.

It is not a human abduction scenario. That is a misconception which is very easy to find an analogy for in human-animal interaction terms. This is a voluntary (most cases) genetic species rescue plan.

Hybrids

These are very good questions intentional or otherwise. The hybrids live with the aliens as is necessary. They are still a mix of two species and look as such. Furthermore, they are highly telepathic and also have some human emotions. They have a mix of human/alien eyes and have sparse hair according to many many reports. Life expectancy is unknown. I don't know of anyone who has asked but my guess is very very long considering the very advanced bioengineering capabilities of the aliens. We are simply talking about the body here.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I offered the reason for the thread in the very first paragraph. You may wish to read it more carefully again. As I stated, I have researched this material in a serious manner for over 15 years. It started as a simple interest to see what the big deal was and the vast amount of complex material I have uncovered is mind boggling.

I am not here to have a skeptic vs believer debate. I have done my research and have no interest in converting anyone here. I simply wish to offer a new perspective on the phenomenon. I'm certain that as you personally have aged, you have at least a basic understanding that perspective is everything. The world was once thought to be flat and the center of the universe. Telescopes and travel have changed our perspective. The electron microscope changed it still further. humanity's next step for a new perspective is to marry science with spirituality bit by bit. Science is still coming to terms with the multitude of dimensions out there. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

On a more personal note. I have seen things myself during my time in the military and as a civilian contractor. In the intel business we MUST verify and check against all source material. That means verifying data from multiple sources and comparing all data points. Perspective is key. Witness testimony is always filtered through their own consciousness filters based on their education/understanding level. This is where I excel at collecting and organizing data. Therefore I feel confident in reporting the few items I care to talk about. I do not use single source information unless it helps change the perspective in a way which makes other data usable. Usable in this case would be termed 'actionable' in the intel field.

If you wish to further the discussion perhaps you would like to offer your own perspective.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

At this point I believe you are closer to understanding truth than the others here so far. Your comment about the bigger reality is accurate. There is a whole universe (or more) just under the surface of our vision. Perhaps this is the true reason disclosure has not occurred yet. They are waiting for us to have a few key realizations first. Our perspective of the universe and our place within it must change first.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Deleted double post.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I am new at this and you said you have been at it for 10 years.

I understand the Mayans were forced to dissemble many of their pyramids, along with destroying all of their writings: (Stone tablets or clay)

This seems to be the missing link as far as recent impartial information relating to the "visitors" from outer space.

Hasn't any one found these broken pieces of their writings and assembled them back together?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Very good thread, starred & flagged.

Science is still coming to terms with the multitude of dimensions out there. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm pretty much right at the point you are. Have been studying this subject for 18 years and have come up with the same conclusions you have.

I first began to question if we were alone back in the mid 60’s when I was young and lived on a farm. We use to go out stargazing at night because we lived at the top of a hill and there was no light pollution. Back then you could see a million stars. Young people that have never experienced a clear night sky have no idea how marvelous it is to see so many stars, millions like little pin holes of light.

I lived with my older sister and her husband because my mother had died of lung cancer when I was ten. I also would like to mention my brother in law worked for McDonnell Douglas as an expeditor. He was a very no nonsense man, did not believe in ESP, ghosts, or little green men from mars…………………until one summer night we saw a small (a little bigger than this period. and smaller than a bullet in MS Word.) way up in the night sky. It was bright like the other stars but it moved literally from one end of the sky to the other within seconds, then back again, than zig-zagged around, darting here and there for a few moments, then disappeared. This bright dot went forwards, backwards, up and down without having to loop around to turn, fast doesn’t even begin to describe it. It had complete mobility in all directions.

My brother in law sat up and said, “What the hell!” I said, “It’s probably a satellite”. He said, “We don’t have anything that can go that fast or turn like that”. I said, “It’s probably Russian”. He said, “No one on the planet has anything capable of doing that”. He then quickly gathered us up, rushed us in the house and turned off all the lights. My sister told him he was nuts, he said, “We’re sitting on top of a hill and something was out there, up there.”

I never seen this no nonsense man scared except on that one night. We were never allowed to go out star gazing at night afterwards and we knew better than to ever mention the subject again. So I have always wondered what I saw. When I say this thing went fast, we are talking very very very very fast – you cannot imagine how fast this thing went and how it could reverse, no looping around to turn, just reversed.

Now that I am retired, I have a lot more time to study this.

Your quote above is right on........I've read several books by Michio Kaku, who while a mainstream scientist also is brave enough to come out and say, hey we've got to be willing to let go of our arrogant and narrow mindedness.

I think there are not only multiple aliens here, but I've also come to the conclusion that they come from multiple "places", ie: planets, dimensions, parallel worlds and or timelines. And, that is why it is so hard to nail down exactly the what and who of it. There are many multiples of what exactly is going on.

Looking forward to your findings and hope this thread does not get side tracked like so many do with the skeptics. If anyone reading this does not believe we have an alien presence, fine, simply go to another thread - let's try and honor Spirit Warriors wishes and keep this on track for those of us that do believe.

Some of the books I have read over the past 2-3 years on this topic are:

UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover up 1941-1973 by Richard Dolan
UFOs & The National Security State The Cover Up Exposed 1973-1991 by Richard Dolan
The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
Physics Of The impossible by Michael Kaku
Parallel Worlds by Michael Kaku
Witness To Roswell by Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt
Various (7-8) of Maximillien de Lafayett’s books – one I highly recommend is The Anunnaki Final Warning to Earth, and their Return in 2022 5th Edition.
Most of Laura Knight-Jadczyk’s books
All of David Icke’s books
The Cosmic War by Joseph P. Farrell
All of Jim Marrs books
Slave Species of god by Michael Tellinger
Revelations by Jacques Vallee
Dimensions by Jacques Vallee
Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner
The Universe Solved by Jim Elvidge
The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
Hidden In Plain Sight by Richard Sauder
Hidden Dimensions by Alan Wallace
Warped Passages by Lisa Randall
Dark Mission by Richard Hoagland
The Threat by David Jacobs

The above list is just to give those out there an idea of what I consider research and to dispel any ideas of any skeptics out there thinking my definition of research is picking up two or three books and breezing through them.

The first book on the alien presence issue I read was The Gods of Eden by William Bramley and to me this was a monumental read because the guy took seven years of researching why man goes to war and came out with a totally different book than what he first thought he was going to have.

Again, I do hope the skeptics and trolls go play somewhere else and leave just this one thread for serious discussion.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It seems you have an interest to the many evidences that are available. Can you answer my question about the Mayan writings.

I feel they are the most recent, and therefore viable writings that explain alien visitation.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

A book you might find interesting is "Slave Species of god" by Michael Tellinger.

Page 336: "The Mayan culture is filled with legends of visiting gods from outer space. Kukulcan, who was also later known as Quetzalcoatl, "the Great Feathered Serpent", was a god who brought the teahings of peace to this part of the world and appeared as a white god with a beard. The drawings of hmi look almost identical to the drawings of the deity known as Ea or Enki in the ancient Sumerian teachings. It is therefore very interesting to compare Quetzalcoatl to the Sumerian god Enki. The behaviour and resemblance is uncanny. Sumerian Enki tried to show Adam and Eve the secrets of life in the garden of Eden and was banished after which he was referred to as the "Devil" snake, serpent, Satan and every other vile name ina an attempt to discredit him and mke it extremely undesirable for human slaves to associate with him. But scholars have pointed out that his "serpent" name may have been confused in translation from the original Hebrew word Nanash, meaning "snake", but its root is NHSH, which means "to find out or to decipher". These comparisons between Mayan and Sumer cultures are some 11,000 years ago?..........

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this most marvelous book and while pricey at almost $25.00, it's worth every penny and probably a book someone with your questions would enjoy.

By the way in reference to 2012 being the end of the Mayan Calendar, some maintain that

2012 is not the correct year for the Final Age to end. Reasonably, it could be 2011. Why? Simply because in the calculation of the total number of years to the end by the Mayans, did we take into account that our calendar has NO year zero? It's the year 1 BC, Dec. 31st at 11:00 PM. One hour later it's 1 AD. NO year zero!
Source: mayanarchaeology.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
wow that is very interesting and at some point farmiluar!! what you explain does make a lot of sence and explains a lot of questions! also it seems farmiluar too about the 'spirit' and the need to advance our mental state to go to the next level. thank you so much for this post it really has brought me to the light about things!!

my only question is will we see this transition or will it still take generations to come....

S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Very interesting, thumbs up.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I sincerely wish I could answer that for selfish reasons alone. I believe that in general spiritual evolution is a personal and subjective matter. However, it is obvious that we humans need each other as a catalyst for learning. To me this may suggest that a great majority of humanity has obtained a similar level of spiritual growth. Then we have others, fewer, who are more advanced and act as catalysts for more advanced spirits. This is not to say more advanced is better or worse than anyone else. They are simply at different stages. For example, a college professor is at a different level education wise than a high-school student. Does not necessary mean he is a better human.

Aside from the above I feel there actually IS something occurring currently. There are strange things happening apparently. Time seems to be playing tricks on us lately. There is some very interesting research going on in the field of quantum physics with respect to consciousness. There also seems to be a general acceleration in the field of science. More and more people are beginning to think outside the box and deny ignorance. Who knows, maybe there is something to the 2012 timeline after all and it doesn’t have to be all the doom and gloom fear-mongering. Time will tell. And soon!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Does anyone here have a good background for commenting on the Reptilian race? I find this info hard to come by. I believe the Annunaki from Sumerian times were a form of Reptilian were they not?

I have found, in the little info I have received, some faction of these guys may be working with TPTB. Not the good ones. Is there any data which is not single source ? I'm curious of their possible agenda.

This is some of the single source info I have uncovered:

What I have heard is they regard our species as very low on the evolutionary scale. Like we would think of a rodent. They are aware of how we treat our planet and may want to just take over and have it for themselves. Like a parent taking away a toy which is being abused.

Remote viewers have reported being blocked by these guys. When they found a work around for that they implemented a complete halt to their activity until they are not being watched. This source also reported a large mothership-like staging base way out there in space.

I am not referencing David Icke either. I don't put much faith in the shape shifting evil reptilians. Although anything is possible I believe they would have to be only a partially physical species for that to be true.

I have also heard that the Greys may be a slave/servant race created by Reptilians who are NOT physical beings but have progressed to the next stage in evolution. They use the Greys as a means of affecting our physical universe. I don't buy into this either but I have no data to refute only intuition.

All of the last post is speculation and single source data which is incomplete and not reliable. However all these would make a good story if elaborated.

top topics

join