It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Interferometry = Godlike Kurzweilian Singularity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The laser is a deceptively simple device that exploits quantum coherence. In its history it has been found to be a ubiquitous and varied tool; from entertaining cats to shooting down missiles, from removing tattoos to reading DVDs. When invented it was perhaps a solution looking for a problem, and it found them, but at its advent nobody could have predicted just how useful it is today. Ask yourself, what would the world be like without lasers? My answer is, comparatively primitive.

Scalar Interferometry (SI) is the next laser, but to an even greater extent - it will be responsible for fantastic Star Trek technologies.

Let’s look at HAARP. As you may know HAARP and its sister sites are capable of boiling the ionosphere, steering the jet stream, inducing earthquakes, Norway Spirals, frequency pulling the Schumann resonance and that’s just the exothermic mode (Norway Spiral may have been both).

These two interferometers are composed of a square array of littler antennae, pulsed in such a way as to interfere as desired for a given effect/purpose. Bearden points out that, indeed, nothing is “cancelled out”, what we call destructive interference is phase-conjugate pumping of the local aether.

Tom Bearden is responsible for informing us about the implications and uses of this planar, square design and it’s quite awesome to consider, but I ask you to consider the following:

What if the interferometer was shaped according to other geometries?
What if the array was pulsed in neither exothermic nor endothermic patterns?
What if the size was shrunk down to the size of a Post-it note?
What if carrier waves were modulated with pre-chosen signatures?

Consider PHI – it is inherent to pretty much all life and has been found in non-living matter as well.

Picture an interferometer that is shaped like the center of a daisy, or a ring (StarGate)?

What happens if two interferometers are aimed straight at each other so that they have a mutual scalar bottle? What if they are both in endothermic mode? What if you inject some kind of particle beam into the scalar bottle?

What if three interferometers, all perpendicular to each other, are phased at some gravitational constant/frequency? They could be a practical means of “gripping” space or antigravity, or if you ever played Half-Life 2 you could have a gravity gun, called “Kinetic kicker” in the game Snowblind.

It is my sincere belief that SI will become a holistic form of spectroscopy, a means of seeing all the way down to the ZPF (Zero Point Field) within a given sample, revealing between its gross matter state and its vacuum fluctuations all the morphogenic fields and subtle bodies, its emergent energy bands currently hiding in hyperspace. It may be possible to defeat Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle – imagine the implications.

I see little interferometers as non-invasive BMIs, capable of reading or manipulating any part of the nervous system; you could restore sight or movement by rerouting impulses, you could record dreams, transmit thoughts, which leads to embodied cognition of course. They could also detect and destroy tumors, or any nasty critter in your body, even reprogram DNA…shape-shifting anyone? It will be possible to create robots that can scour the planet looking for toxic and nuclear materials, which will actually power themselves by extracting the energy from transmuting those materials inert.

If SI can be a holistic spectroscopy it can be a teleporter and replicator as well.

Two ring interferometers, pulsed with the proper frequency and waveform, perfectly sympathetic and synchronized would create a single entangled portal linking them both, no matter how far apart – don’t worry, space is already a quantum computer and matter is non-volatile to quantum phase shifting… walk into a Dark Energy mirror and bypass local space. If we can pack enough antennae (made of microclusters) into a small enough space we will create a kind of CCD that could access the Akashic Records – who were you in a past life?

A Replicator (see The Prestige) will work a little more like your classic-pod-to-pod teleporter, you’ll need something to record (my Neuromimetic Hybrid Processor should do it) all the info derived from spectroscopy, and you’ll need the raw materials to be injected and transmutated from the “hypersignature” of the object to be replicated. At first we will only be able to create homogenous elements, but later a cup of coffee or an Xbox – this is the true legacy of current nanotech research, you need the hypersignature to inform the matter.

Well, I could go on and on but let’s stop here, take a breath, and go back to HAARP.
You think what I just said is ludicrous? Google HAARP and verify its capabilities, the square grid, with simple carrier waves, pulsed in simple ways can already do so much.

www.haarp.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
Scalar Interferometry (SI) is the next laser, but to an even greater extent - it will be responsible for fantastic Star Trek technologies.

There is no such thing as a scalar interferometer. Tom Bearden not withstanding.

Let’s look at HAARP. As you may know HAARP and its sister sites are capable of boiling the ionosphere, steering the jet stream, inducing earthquakes, Norway Spirals, frequency pulling the Schumann resonance and that’s just the exothermic mode (Norway Spiral may have been both).

Not any of that, actually. I guess it sort of depends on how you define "boiling". And you'd probably have to grasp what Schumann's resonance is, if you think it's "the heartbeat of Gaia" or the like, it might fit better in one of the woo-ier forums. Personally, I also like to blame HAARP for sunburn, that irritating tendency for campfire smoke to always blow in my face whereever I sit, skunky beer, people that call my cell phone when I'm asleep and the IRS.

These two interferometers are composed of a square array of littler antennae, pulsed in such a way as to interfere as desired for a given effect/purpose. Bearden points out that, indeed, nothing is “cancelled out”, what we call destructive interference is phase-conjugate pumping of the local aether.

Which two interferometers? The IRI at HAARP does use "interference" to form a beam - it's a phased array, after all, that's how they work. But there's no "phase conjugate pumping of aether", because there's no aether to pump, and if you did, I'm not sure how you combine phase conjugation and pumping in that context. You do have to 'pump' some types of phase conjugators, but that doesn't seem to fit Bearden's tripe as he spews it.

Tom Bearden is responsible for informing us about the implications and uses of this planar, square design and it’s quite awesome to consider, but I ask you to consider the following:

That's because he's the head honcho of 'scalar waves' - pretty much the source of all the other crap you hear about it. And there are no scalar EM waves, because it's not the way EM works. You can have a scalar field, mind you, it's a field without vectors. A temperature map is a representation of a scalar field of temperatures.

What if the interferometer was shaped according to other geometries?
What if the array was pulsed in neither exothermic nor endothermic patterns?
What if the size was shrunk down to the size of a Post-it note?
What if carrier waves were modulated with pre-chosen signatures?

What if scalar waves actually existed, instead of being Bearden babble?

Have you ever talked to the guy? I think you'd be a lot less inclined to worry about it if you had. Or, maybe not. I don't get into woo that much, I have friends that adore him.

While you're discussing ol' Tom, why don't you go over a few of his even more wacky beliefs? I like ZOG myself.

Consider PHI – it is inherent to pretty much all life and has been found in non-living matter as well.

I call it....dihydrogen monoxide.

Picture an interferometer that is shaped like the center of a daisy, or a ring (StarGate)?

Why are all rings suddenly stargates? Let me guess - before the movie, you wouldn't have ever come up with it.

What happens if two interferometers are aimed straight at each other so that they have a mutual scalar bottle? What if they are both in endothermic mode? What if you inject some kind of particle beam into the scalar bottle?

What if three interferometers, all perpendicular to each other, are phased at some gravitational constant/frequency? They could be a practical means of “gripping” space or antigravity, or if you ever played Half-Life 2 you could have a gravity gun, called “Kinetic kicker” in the game Snowblind.

What makes you think gravity has a frequency to be 'phased' at? What happens if you reverse the polarity on the inverse graviton emitters at the same time the main deflector dish emits a beam of conjugated tachyon quarks into the singularity rotator? What if you overcharge the anti-protons in the matrix calibrator at the same time Data reconfigures the shield nutation frequency?

Well, I could go on and on but let’s stop here, take a breath, and go back to HAARP.

Thanks, I was about to have to download a ST:TNG buzzword generator - I can't remember all the crap they used to use offhand.

You think what I just said is ludicrous?

well...

Google HAARP and verify its capabilities, the square grid, with simple carrier waves, pulsed in simple ways can already do so much.

But if you read Begich-derived poo, you won't learn much that's real. Lots of total crap, but not much that's real.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
EDIT - "Two interferometers..." should read "HAARP".

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a) the OP is scaringly incomprehensible
b) What does Kurzweil have to do with any of that?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Kurzweil's use of the term singularity is synonymous with infinite tech or convergence of bio/nano/info tech - as opposed to a literal singularity.

mastery of either is godlike.

What do you find incomprehensible? It is the speculation of a mad scientist, so I understand.

As for the Bedlam, yeah guy, there is an aether, it's called Zero Point Field.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Kalki11]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

Kurzweil's use of the term singularity is synonymous with infinite tech or convergence of bio/nano/info tech - as opposed to a literal singularity. mastery of either is godlike.

No, Kurzweil's use of the term "singularity" (coined by Vernor Vinge) is synonympous with the idea that technology is advancing at such a rapid rate that we do not understand the outcome. Technology is not so much 'infinite,' a near meaningless term, as it is unknowable. You don't 'master' it.

Riiiiiight! With zero point energy that will save us all. Just ask Steven Greer. Oh, wait.....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Ray doesn't know what it looks like because he has had his face buried in silicon, I do because I've been studying occult technology, physics and metaphysics for 15 years. I invented the 3 holy grails of science:

Free Energy (aether sink + negative resistance)
Teleportation (singularity based)
AI (neuromimetic hybrid processor with non-invasive BMI)

These are really quite simple, simpler than an internal combustion engine or cyclotron, all rely on quantum mechanics, like the simple laser.

Your attempt to denounce my admitted speculation by associating ZPF with Greer is lame, sir.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Kalki11]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well, really, no. There is a zero point energy, which is the lowest quantum state a system can assume. A field is a different sort of thing, the term describes something specific. In the case of zero point field, it's the lowest quantum state of a quantizable field. But it's not an 'aether'.

And not even in terms of pre-SR electromechanics, the zero point field wouldn't serve that function. And to say that a zero point field is the aether is to combine pre-SR and post-SR mechanics in a way that post-SR mechanics forbids.

In other words, it's pretty oddball to try to use a quantum mechanics term that precludes aether to define aether.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Didn't Nikola Tesla come up with this over 100 years ago?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__

Not in any way that I can imagine, even with really stretching points.

He did really well with induction motors and fluorescent lights. After that, not so much.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think the closest we'll get to scalar is within an EME near field, which would be too close to be useful at optical frequencies and even still too close for comfort at most usable RF frequencies.

[edit on 7/24/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Not in any way that I can imagine, even with really stretching points.

He did really well with induction motors and fluorescent lights. After that, not so much.

You don't remember his "death ray"? Some speculate the Tunguska event was accidentally caused by him testing it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

That's my point in implicating the near field. Far field / radiative effects are far more able to be calculated.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
I think the closest we'll get to scalar is within an EME near field, which would be too close to be useful at optical frequencies and even still too close for comfort at most usable RF frequencies.

Even near field isn't scalar unless you have polarity-free magnetic and electric fields which don't exist - scalar isn't scalar if there's vectors involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You don't remember his "death ray"? Some speculate the Tunguska event was accidentally caused by him testing it.

That wasn't really "scalar fields" though. At the risk of invoking MB Kennel asking questions I'm not going to answer, it ended up being a neat weapon system, but it's not a scalar weapon.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Even near field isn't scalar unless you have polarity-free magnetic and electric fields which don't exist - scalar isn't scalar if there's vectors involved.

So you'd need standing waves, right? And those would be most accessible in the near field, no?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

And you can get them...in a wave guide. But you get a vector standing wave, not a "scalar field". Although in the near field you do have a lot of non-radiative crap that is sort of magic.

The entire "scalar field" thing is bogus, in terms of the magic that Tom Bearden likes to portray. Just standing waves are not scalar fields, neither by the physics definition nor the Bearden definition.

At least ZOG is a bit more imaginative, but you generally never hear a scalar fielder want to talk about ZOG, because it makes Bearden sound like a loon.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That wasn't really "scalar fields" though. At the risk of invoking MB Kennel asking questions I'm not going to answer, it ended up being a neat weapon system, but it's not a scalar weapon.

Are you sure? The reason I ask is because there are a myriad of sources saying it was an endothermic scalar howitzer.

""Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels." - - - Nikola Tesla

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Are you sure? The reason I ask is because there are a myriad of sources saying it was an endothermic scalar howitzer.

And they are all derivatives of Bearden, and he's nuts. A scalar field has no vector components - EM radiation is composed of two vector components. If you ever get a chance to talk to Tom - lead off the conversation with "If EM waves are actually longitudinal waves that propagate through the aether, how in hell can you polarize them?" and watch him have a meltdown.

If you're ever in Huntsville, he used to, IIRC, live down at the end of Big Cove Road in a big red brick house. Or you can eat at the Logan's, he shows up there a lot for lunch. Common at Huntsville MUFON meetings too.

"Wow, these high powered x-rays shooting through my brain are making my thoughts so clear, so lucid - why is the skin coming off my head?" Nikola Tesla

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

And they are all derivatives of Bearden, and he's nuts. A scalar field has no vector components - EM radiation is composed of two vector components. If you ever get a chance to talk to Tom - lead off the conversation with "If EM waves are actually longitudinal waves that propagate through the aether, how in hell can you polarize them?" and watch him have a meltdown.

"Wow, these high powered x-rays shooting through my brain are making my thoughts so clear, so lucid - why is the skin coming off my head?" Nikola Tesla

According to Wikipedia:"the definition for scalar energy is a type of hypothetical waves, which differ from the conventional electromagnetic transverse waves by having one oscillation level parallel to the direction of propagation; they thus have characteristics of longitudinal waves. Variants of the theory claim that Scalar electromagnetics (also known as scalar energy) is the background quantum mechanical fluctuation and associated zero-point energies in contrast to "vector energies"( in contrast to "vector energies" which sum to zero)."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join