It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen to the swine flu????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What fascinates me is that not only did this "pandemic" not cause the chaos that so many were discussing, but we never moved down to a lower level threat.

We are still at 6. Why is that? All of the monitoring has been removed, so why still be at the level that when we first heard about this we all hope that it would never get to 6.

BTW, on the site that I followed for monitoring, still does monitor. Not swine flu, but the new level of disease. Bio-level 2, 3, 4, also Unidentified and Unusual disease events. So I wouldn't think that were all in the clear just yet.

If there was to be an outbreak, who could they blame if large levels of people began to get sick? They never took us off Pandemic. Yet we act as if everything's OK, because its no longer front page news.

Source to Bio-level Events
www.idemc.org...

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
We are still at 6. Why is that? All of the monitoring has been removed, so why still be at the level that when we first heard about this we all hope that it would never get to 6.

It's sort of like the last person leaving forgetting to turn the lights off. You should probably remind them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What fascinates me is that not only did this "pandemic" not cause the chaos that so many were discussing, but we never moved down to a lower level threat.

BTW, on the site that I followed for monitoring, still does monitor. Not swine flu, but the new level of disease. Bio-level 2, 3, 4, also Unidentified and Unusual disease events. So I wouldn't think that were all in the clear just yet.

If there was to be an outbreak, who could they blame if large levels of people began to get sick? They never took us off Pandemic. Yet we act as if everything's OK, because its no longer front page news.

Source to Bio-level Events
www.idemc.org...

Peace to you...

Bio-level 2 - 3 - 4

Sounds like out of a movie..
Level 6 huh? I still see no reports of new deaths due to "swine flu"

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Those reports are not being publicized due to it being such small numbers. But with the Bio-levels, it can be anything, who would start a category of unusual and Unidentified diseases?

This is something to look into. I check the site every once in a while to see what might be coming ahead.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pandemic? What pandemic?

Oh, you mean that publicity stunt/con they made up to sell billion dollars worth Tamiflu to countries whose medical advisors are paid for by Roche, the company that makes Tamiflu.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
Pandemic? What pandemic?

Oh, you mean that publicity stunt/con they made up to sell billion dollars worth Tamiflu to countries whose medical advisors are paid for by Roche, the company that makes Tamiflu.

What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

Those reports are not being publicized due to it being such small numbers. But with the Bio-levels, it can be anything, who would start a category of unusual and Unidentified diseases?

This is something to look into. I check the site every once in a while to see what might be coming ahead.

Peace to you...

Keep us updated!

This might be something

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Yes of course and please by all means I will give the site and you can check it out every once in a while.

www.idemc.org...

That is the Worldwide map. You can also click on U.S. and Europe.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Explanation: Its still here and still a problem! Here is why...

ATS Thread [just 1 month old
] Swine Flu Back With a Vengence?? (by madmax8)

Swine flu outbreak in remote community (by Emma Masters) [abc.net.au]

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:18pm AEST

The Northern Territory Centre for Disease Control says there has been a swine flu outbreak in a remote Arnhem Land community.

The centre says 29 cases have been reported in Nhulunbuy, 600 kilometres east of Darwin, in less than a fortnight.

Dr Peter Markey says it is hard to be certain, but he believes the outbreak has reached its peak.

Please see linked article for full story ok!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
seemed to be a hot topic for a while...
their fear-mongering fizzled out...
one good crisis...gone to waste. *shakes head*

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

WHO declares an end to swine-flu pandemic

Source

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Somehow i see a resemblance between religion and a scientist. They all seam to preach destruction, and end time stories.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Please pass on the video clip of New Zealanders protesting outside the Austrian consulate:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join