It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen to the swine flu????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well.. What happen?

did the Pandemic die out over night? You couldn't watch the news without getting your daily dose of the Swine flu and the death roll.. Every where you saw the signs "wash your hands" etc..

And now what? did enough die so they decided to cancel the campaign??

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I honestly think the containment measures they put in place worked coupled with the vaccination programs. Money well spent eh?

If you are wondering why we are not all dead then that’s because this is ATS and we love to exaggerate.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It'll be back again during flu season. I Know in Ontario we have the yearly flu warnings most start September at the earliest and then end in the spring when we consistently have 20 Celsius. Swine flu will be back its just on summer break.

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Might have a bit of a comeback but the flu virus tends to mutate and we develop immunity to it with everybody who is infected so it makes it harder for it to infect new people. So if it does come back I can’t see it being anything apocalyptic

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
this is from the official austrian governments website- healthfreedoms.org...

last i heard, the msm was programming us with the idea that it was 'hiding' in other animals mutating.... bunch of ar*eho*es int they!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Over hyped bull crap.

In three years those who got the vaccine will die and those, like myself, who didn't fall for the trap will be engaged in a war with the NWO.

Consider those who took the shot the lucky ones.

This is John Conner, you are not alone.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know of several kids who already developed leuchemia 6 months after getting a Pandemrix shot. Several reports about leg pains, back pains etc.

Watch out for news reports in one year.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Forget swine flu.

We have BP oil spill now to destroy mankind!

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I completely agree it doesn't seem like an apocalyptic super virus. Its name is too docile. THE PLAGUE was a good super virus. Its like a serial killer named tinkerbell can't take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The virus got tired of all the publicity and ATS threads and decided to live a more quiet and private existence out of the limelight.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Its going to come back in the fall, Turning humans into flesh eating bloodthirsty cannibals!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think there is a connection between getting the vaccine and getting the flu and not to mention all of the other harmful things it has done to people. I have never gotten a flu shot and have never had the flu.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
it wasnt swine flu that botherd me it was peoples willingness to be injected with god knows what as soon as the news told them to. pregnant women, young childeren and the elderly . someone made a hell of alot of money off of those vaccinations and The World Health Organizeation was complicit all the way. one thing we did learn was if someone wanted unleash a more sinister virus it dosnt take it long to get round the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It will come back as an airborne pnuemonic plague or small pox which you can not get a vaccine for unless you are in the military.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Lots of money was made, and during financial crisis. Lots of close-to-expiry-date medicine was sold too.
So my guess that those responsible for swine flu hype are now having a well earned rest. Till the next time.....
The sad thing is that they probably never read "boy who cried wolf". Or even worse - do not care about the consequences.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I stopped the swine flu from killing everyone! I did it. I saved your life. It was easy. I got vaccinated. This kept you from getting the disease. You owe me, big time. I want double from you paranoid vaccine haters.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I stopped the swine flu from killing everyone! I did it. I saved your life. It was easy. I got vaccinated. This kept you from getting the disease. You owe me, big time. I want double from you paranoid vaccine haters.

Let's see what you have to say 5 years from now.. Not that I hope that something happens to you..

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

earthdude is right. Well, partially right. I got the swine flu. Where were you earthdude? You know what happened to me after I got it? I died.

Actually, I am pretty sure that I had it. Me and my wife got sick after a girl where she works tested positive for it. It wasn't that bad for us, but it did have the potential to be much worse. It is true that a lot of the exposure the swine flu got was due to your run-of-the-mill sensationalism that the media is famous for. However, tons of people die if the flu every year(mostly the very old and the very young) so it wasn't complete BS to assume that it would be much worse than it was.

Like earthdude said, many people probably got vaccinated. So we owe it partially to them for keeping the rest of us safe.

Thanks earthdude for taking one for the team.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

AHH interesting a test perhaps ????

u aint kiddin it was everywhere very fast if it was a super flu it truly would have been a mess.....

this is the way the world ends

not with a bang but a whimper......

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well it EPICally FAILed.

Second line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join