It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice to meet you guys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hello. This is my introduction thread. Let me introduce myself....

My name is Naomi, I'm 32 female. I live in n Santa Barbara County, in a town called Lompoc, (pronounced like Lahm- poke) California, near Vanderburg Air Force Base.
My primary interests are seeking truths and staying open and balanced. I enjoy reading about the real history of our planet, and finding new topics to dive into relating to our conciousnes.

Topics I enjoy are David Icke, New World Order, Illuminati, Freemasons (and other related offshoots), Mind Control /other programming, military cover ups, UFOS, aliens, multi dimensional entities or beings, underground bases, chemtrails, microchips, 2012, alien hybrids, paranormal topics, astrology, satanic/ occult/ esoteric indoctrination, any hidden knowledge or information there to find, mythology, mind altering substances, sacred geometry, and many other topics that relate to human behavior and the general yearning for understanding of life and it's entangled path of enlightenment.

Other things I like too lately are: Star Trek (only into the Original Series though), X Files, Alfred Hitchcock Presents and Hour, Outer Limits, and Night Gallery. Foriegn Movies, Horror movies, Italian film, listening to Blues, Rock, Psychadelic, Folk, and I generally dislike new music. There hasn't been any new movies are music I've seen or heard that was worthy of my time in a while. At least the last ten years have sucked for mainstream media. But I love many things as you can see.

I can't wait to dig in and start to post and meet new people, feel free to chat with me if we share a common interest or whatever!
Cool. I hope to meet more of you.

I love lurking through all the topics at ATS, all you guys are so knowledge about everything, What a great place to be!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Greetings and wellcome aboard,well with your list of interests you've come to the right place,Im an Aussie theres a fair few of us here about this time slot as works just finished here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Seventh Sign

Welcome to ATS Seventh Sign.

Have fun and hope to see you around.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi Seventh Sign...
Canada here, up late
sounds like you are in the right place

Many here feel the way you do...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Hi, welcome, hope you enjoy.

Be sure to check out BTS as well. It's a nice place to relax, listen to music and have a laugh or two when you get tired of conspiracies and debates.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Star Trek (only into the Original Series though)

Great intro - please get to posting so we can see more. And as far as being adopted, careful what you wish for, as even the stupid are willing to 'help out'.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hi Naomi, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Wow I meen wow
, nice to meet you The Seventh Sign you seem to fit in perfect here in the ATS. You possess interest many others here on the ATS like to discuss and I am sure you will fit in well my friend. Hopes you enjoy your time here and see you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
nice to meet you too.

ats is a great site, you will have a pleasant stay here.

take care.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was going to personally thank each of you, but it's became too complicated a task. Thank all of you for the kind welcome and responses!

And as far as being adopted, careful what you wish for, as even the stupid are willing to 'help out'.

That is pretty funny. Thanks for the warning.....I'll try to screen em' first.

I'll try to get posting!

BTS looks fun too.

top topics

join