It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Blood Pentagram Invoked Apr. 20, 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is a follow up to my last thread dated March 28, 2010 "Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th". Anyone so interested can search and look it up if indeed you need the background.

Since April 24th,I have been out of sight and out of mind because I did not want to elaborate on matters related to my earlier thread and because of personal reasons that manifested themselves while I was becoming aware of what I discovered. I have been busy examining, measuring, analyzing and pondering what great evil these evil people will do to attain the souls of humans.

I have since realized after a more thorough examination of the data that is in my best interest to immediately reveal what I know and then allow anyone who cares to know more to seek out more information and do their own research with my full cooperation and consent. In my opinion it will take the collective effort to defend against such elaborate plans from demonic forces.

I realize that the magnitude of what is going on is beyond my ability to comprehend and in that regard alone, I feel that food for thought from the ATS forum of thinkers might be helpful. Any follow up postings or any other investigations would be encouraged.

As a deterrent to the naysayers, I will not respond to disbelieving nay sayers and find it sad that with so much good that people could do, they instead tear down, demean, undermine and belittle what they do not understand. This new blood pentagram is for real. I did not invent it and I did not create it. I am not imagining it either. It exists whether you stick your head in the sand or not.

Let me begin by setting the stage with some needed information.

I have as a non professional self interested researcher followed and investigated thousands of Satanic specific cases, FBI investigative findings, police records, dead case files, journalistic publications and even authors that have written many books on the subject matter. My interest recently was due to a personal discovery involving the previous Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr blood pentagram that many may have seen on the internet, but ignored as the fantastical creation of some delusional person. "Blood Pentagram" will bring it up if you Google it.

Well, I now realize that it all fits together and that the old blood pentagram has been used to start the new blood pentagram and to begin the explanation, let's begin with naming the five points of the pentagram and the two capstone cities. Once you see it, you will begin to realize that perhaps I may not be so crazy after all.

Let's hope that those among you take this matter seriously, because many lives are at stake and many souls are in danger. I will attempt to explain after first discussing the inverted Satanic pentagram that was invoked on April 20th, 2010. That invocation sacrificed 11 deaths by an explosion and fire. It was the opening portion of a Satanic ritual that is still building to much more death and destruction.

Let's look upon their Blood Pentagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e808c6712eb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/688350ca942d.jpg[/atsimg]

1. Ground zero is the oil spill location. Odd thing about this is that the site is on the Jefferson Ley line and well that denotes more than just a coincidence. Many numerological numbers and much symbolism is present. To date it has overwhelmed me.

2. Chicago, IL. This the origins of Obama and as such denotes that the Obama magicians are behind this new ritual. Coincidence? I think not. Obama's number is 11. Look it up. 11 deaths to start and more expected as the pentagram builds in power.

3. Pittsburgh, PA. The State that flight 93 crashed in during 911. Associated with the old blood pentagram. Too many references to list here.

4, Springfield, MO. Rumored to be an Illuminati financial control center. Whether true or not, it is associated with the old blood pentagram.

5. Columbia, SC. The name alone says Columbia. The symbolism is in your face. No doubt a Google search on this will prove me right. While this a new name in my listing, it does possess the needed symbolism elements that will qualify it for being a useful point.

The two capstone cities are Mobile AL and Pensacola, FL. The two cities are part of Americas earliest beginning. They are in fact Americas oldest cities and were instrumental in the start and beginning of America.

As such the Satanist are using them for the opposite reason. They want the ending of America and these two cities fit the symbolism needed for that to be used in this new ritual blood pentagram. It is a clear representation of opposites like dark vs light, good vs evil, start vs end.

I also discovered that when the Late Senator Byrd died, although he was 92 and in ill health, I suspected that he was sacrificed as part of the new blood pentagram. I began to look further. I realized from my study that Senator Byrd was rumored to be a very high ranking elite member and his sacrifice in a way provided a Satanic blessing with his death if there is such a thing. His death consummated the ritual with his rank and power.

I then noted that he was going to be buried on July 6th, the same date that the Queen of England spoke to the UN about peace. All of this was too coincidental, so I continued to look further. The fact that he was buried on the same date the Queen visited was to give him a high ranking tribute for having sacrificed his life for the NWO elite members that remain. Add in that all this was done prior to the total solar eclipse and anyone truly awake will see that it is all related. How it is related is still a concern, but knowing is a good start.

I looked further and noted that if you run a line from ground zero through Pensacola and continue that line to Pittsburgh, Pa that just before getting to Pittsburgh, it passes through Charleston, West Virgina. The home of the late Senator Byrd. Another coincidence? I think not. Google map will show this anomaly.

To show the magnitude of this ritual, the movie "The Knowing" has clues and symbolism regarding this new blood ritual pentagram. The fact that the movie was released March 20, 2009 is exactly 13 months from April 20th, 2010. On the surface most would not even notice, but I did. It is exactly 13 months and that denotes in a key signature way that the new blood pentagram is an approved collaborative effort of all 13 bloodline families.

As such, it makes this pentagram a unique operation because the 13 families had to set aside their personal in-wars to come together to help achieve their NWO agenda. This is what makes this new pentagram big. It is for a planetary takeover, not just the collapse of America.

It is my belief that the only way to negate the pentagram's intent is to reveal it to the public and expose its existence. In such a way, collectively we can begin to affect their ritual intent. If successful, the negation of their magic will then turn against them. The evil they created can be used against them by negating the power of their ritual.

In such a way I hope to begin a means to defeat that which cannot be killed. Evil is real and for those that do not believe the evidence they find in front of them are clearly in a state of denial. I merely want to do what I can to help those that will be affected by the ritual pentagram when it finally begins to move into its next phase of evil directed against innocent victims in America and against the rest of humanity.

As such, I thank you for taking the time to read this thread and hope that awareness can begin to influence what they have done in the name of evil. Show the pentagram to your friends. Remember that the more we show them that we know, the more energy they lose in their ritual pentagram and overall blood sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
is there some cases when you have found the "real thing" i meen a bloody pentagram painted for purposes. can you shed some light on how the pentagram works.
we usualy know the basics but its still nice to hear some info i dont know

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Pentagrams for use in rituals typically need to be even and symmetrical yet you've streched one point out.. and blood pentagrams require actual blood. You say it's a blood pentagam but use obama's home state as proof that it is and because of numerology?
That is not blood spilt.. thats just making stuff up to suit yourself.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by riley]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
...they instead tear down, demean, undermine and belittle what they do not understand.

It's hard to do the above to a strong argument based in fact and solid research, can't wait to see what the "naysayers" bring

I have as a non professional self interested researcher followed and investigated thousands of Satanic specific cases, FBI investigative findings, police records, dead case files, journalistic publications and even authors that have written many books on the subject matter. My interest recently was due to a personal discovery involving the previous Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr blood pentagram that many may have seen on the internet, but ignored as the fantastical creation of some delusional person. "Blood Pentagram" will bring it up if you Google it.

I outrightly dispute this and would like you to present evidence of the 1000s of "Satanic specific" cases you claim to have followed, researched and investigated. Even in a best case scenario if you just read this (properly) on Wikipedia then that's months of research if you've researched 1000 - if you've researched say 6000 then that's considerably longer... I'd be impressed if you would specifically name the amount of cases you researched, that's a fairly heavy claim, yet in the spectrum of 1000s, there's still a massive margin you claim your research covers - so for the sake of not looking like a liar or fantasist please be honest and specific about the research you claim to have done.

You may feel (certainly) that the above comment is an attack, but if you're serious about getting research done - show us what you claim to have done, it would be a marvellous starting point.

I am honest enough though to state that this (kinda) is an attack, your last thread was bunk, I expect this one to be and I think outright you're lying.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
Pentagrams for use in rituals typically need to be even and symmetrical yet you've streched one point out..
Indeed, the whole point of sacred geometry is that it's perfect. If the lengths of the sides aren't equal, it doesn't have any significance or power or whatever you want to believe it has.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The pentagram he drew is correct, the one side being longer has a differnt meaning. It means submisson to the base elements, to mans primal urges or if you want to take it the dark way, to the satanic elements... I like how everyone assumes petagrams are evil, god and satan are a fairly new religion and these were around way before them. Its not that I don't belive you but you need to list more proof then that what research did you did, what books or people you talked to... havent you ever did a reaserch paper where is your works cited.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

... I will not respond to disbelieving nay sayers and find it sad that with so much good that people could do, they instead tear down, demean, undermine and belittle what they do not understand. ....

Much as you're doing to Satanism? The irony, it is delicious. The Church of Satan is just a Libertarian alternative with a religious, anti-standard-Christian coat of paint. Luciferianism is rather similar, but depends on the idea that we are all eminently free beings. What you think you're talking about are various alternate forms of Occultism, whose names I don't know.

Also, even if we ignore the wild leaps you make everywhere, such as the pentagram's lack f symmetry and its similar lack of blood, I believe that there would have had to have been a devastating event at every point on the pentagram at the same time for it to have any occult power. There would probably have to have been events all along the lines as well, or at least on the internal points to establish the continuity of the star.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Are you saying that this is an actual Angels and demons thing?
Actual Good vs evil?
Supernatural type event?
If I truly believed that such an agenda was taking place and was achristian I would Take upon myself the mantle of michael.
If there were any god fearing creature who had such knowledge and didn't I would question their ......resolve.
So, are we talking Angels and demons?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think you are correct in what you have found OP...

Evil doesn't require perfection in it's symbolism to succeeed , and it doesn't need sacred geometry perfection..

It is obvious from all these events happening that something is going on... Evil has a goal which is the death of men... The death of man is the goal through any means available to satan. He wants no human to know anything in truth..

The world is truly heading in that very direction right now...

Look at all the people responding negatively to this post... They argue semantics instead of intent and events...This is the goal of satan... It appears to be mostly working...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What would the pentagram look like if you actually put Pensacola in FL instead of MS?

Edit: Sorry - thought it was over one line

[edit on 7/19/2010 by TXTriker]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I have been busy examining, measuring, analyzing and pondering what great evil these evil people will do to attain the souls of humans.

What in the heck are you even talking about? Satanists? Really? How about we concentrate on a religion that actually has some power like Scientology or Catholicism. Satanists are just victims of a massive smear campaign and are used as a scare tactic, they have been for centuries. Hysteria about witch craft killed innocent people in Salem remember.

In my opinion it will take the collective effort to defend against such elaborate plans from demonic forces.

This is great, classic stuff. This is a gag right? If not then

Demonic forces, another scare tactic to sway superstitious minds, now I'm just waiting for the punchline where you tell us what to do and the superstitious and fearful heed your every word.

undermine and belittle what they do not understand

I understand delusion. My Father is a fundamentalist Christian who spent a year fasting and praying and nearly killed himself by doing so because he believed he was possessed by demons. You don't have to respond to me but I will still be a naysayer whether you respond or not, this is ATS and I have a responsibility to deny ignorance no matter how absurd and silly that ignorance is.

Reaction to blood pentagram: Good you can draw a shape.

Obama magicians are behind this new ritual

Obama magicians, I suppose they entertain him while he's working on new legislation he wants passed, he loves the trick where they pretend to saw people in half, despite the fact that such is CLEARLY the work of Satan himself.

I seriously hope this is a gag post and thanks for the laugh

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
During the Meese years, there was the scandal behind the bilking of Inslaw over its Inslaw software, which ultimately led to the death of journalist Danny Casolaro. Curiously, Casolaro was in Martinsburg, Virginia for a planned interview with members of the staff of good old Senator Byrd on the night of August 9, 1991. Casolaro had mentioned to others that one chapter of his planned expose on government corruption would be about Byrd, and he believed the secrets that would crack the Inslaw case resided with Byrd staff members. What happened in that meeting, or if it indeed happened, is an open question, for the night of August 9 was the last time he was seen alive. He was found dead in his hotel room the next day, officially labeled a suicide though clearly not. Incidentally, August 9-10, 1991 coincided with the 22nd anniversary of the Tate-LaBianca slayings (22 being the year cycles in a the Crowley-inspired Thelemic Calender to match the number of trumps in a Tarot deck.)

Blood Sacrifices + Technology adds some punch to the spell,curse,assignment or whatever you wish to call it.

June 21 2001
Solar eclipse of June 21, 2001

Right at about 11 weeks until 9-11

The blood sacrafice was Andrea Yates children on June 20th 2001.
Children all named after biblical characters Noah, John , Paul, Luke, and Mary.
en.wikipedia.org...
She and her husband were entangled with a sort of christian cult figure, her husband worked at NASA, Andrea believed "they" were watching her with hidden cameras. THERE IS THAT INFAMOUS WORD AGAIN (THEY)
I know...I know. Who is they?
Well "they" are the ones most of you still don't think exist..the hidden hand of power. But telling you that is like trying to convince a brick that it is really water.

Religious Cult figure:

"In May 1998, the Yateses were in Florida, and they visited there with the family of their preacher. Woroniecki verbally chastised Andrea and her husband, telling them that despite many years of counsel under his ministry, they were still "headed for hell." Russell would soon have a falling out with Woroniecki over the dilapidated bus he had purchased from the preacher while in Florida, but Andrea would continue to correspond with the Woronieckis through to the spring of 1999, when she received several condemning and pressuring letters from them.[7]

STARBRANCH??? Somewhat interesting name isn't it:

In July 1999, Yates succumbed to a nervous breakdown, which culminated in two suicide attempts and two psychiatric hospitalizations that summer. She was diagnosed with postpartum psychosis.[8] She was successfully treated and discharged in January 2000.[citation needed]

Her first psychiatrist, Dr. Eileen Starbranch, testified that she urged the couple not to have more children, as it would "guarantee future psychotic depression". The Yateses conceived their fifth and final child approximately 7 weeks after her discharge.[9]

So there ya go. This stuff is the real deal as the OP has tried to make you aware of.

To the naysayers: (very good description and to the point)
The problem with subjects like this is that they are simply too difficult to believe, in which your limited logical mind takes over and wishes you to analyze it and poo poo it away as nonsense).

As far as Satanic, Luciferian Devils etc. It is much worse than that.

Thus the subject is next to impossible to believe... "THEY" (there's that word again)
THEY continue to succeed and move us all towards a very unimaginable horror that is quickly approaching

[edit on 19-7-2010 by superluminal11]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Does Minot South Dakota fall on the line? How about miami?
There is a youtube video dated from 2008 about blood pentagrams which tells people to watch out for disasters in the Gulf of mexico, miami and pennsacola.
I know nothing of satanism or blood pentagrams but I do find this interesting. You're a very intelligent person Max, I will be interested to see what you and others may come up with on this subject.
Star and flag for throwing it out there knowing you would get flamed for the subject matter alone.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
The pentagram he drew is correct, the one side being longer has a differnt meaning.
I'm sorry, but that is complete and utter bull$#!+. It's not just that one point is longer, the whole thing is sloppy. Without symmetry, a symbol has no power and no significance. Any self-respecting ritualist would be embarrassed to draw a sigil that crude, and would likely be laughed at by whatever they were attempting to summon.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ah this is the perfect example of what I have been saying about many posts here on ATS for a long time! Look for something and you will find it, no matter how many bends in logic, fact and reason your mind has to excuse or justify to yourself.

You wanted this to be a battle between absolute good and demonic evil, so you made it one. Is this based on fact? Hell no, but that's completely beside the point. I'd love to see some of your research and how many logical hurdles you've had to overcome to put the pieces in the order and shape you want them to be in.

You know there really is evil in the world, but when you only look for it with devil horns and babbling superstition, you'll miss all of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

For those that would like to see the some of the other maps I charted, here are some other Google Earth maps that I used to refer to. Having them around may come in handy one day. You never know. Anyway, add them to your collection. Enjoy, thanks again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/688350ca942d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcf8a7a365b6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Indeed, look what I found in this streetmap of Washington DC!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1cd6502d9d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Actually, I might have to agree with OP - after doing some research I found a whole slew of links to back his idea up.

www.cwtv.com...

www.buddytv.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this and ignore the naysayers.
There are none so blind as those who wish not to see!
S+F and I would give you more if I could, just for having the guts to put this out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
Thank you for posting this and ignore the naysayers.
There are none so blind as those who wish not to see!

What about those that wish to see the research?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join