It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

What you wrote about Telsa and scalar waves sounds very familiar, I'd start a topic on organized stalking and electronic harassment aka direct energy weapons but there's already been more then one topic about it created.

If your a victim of this then i suggest checking out this website.....

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ugh, being a former JW (happily out since 5 years ago), the stuff on Charles Russell just made me ill. I wish I was never born into that organization. I can definitely attest to the mind control and intimidation. Lost my family and friends due to them, but gained individuality and an open mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Interresting info about the satanic bloodlines S + F for this thread.

though that website you gave us is a little bit long and chaotic ( but that is personal ) to me I shall study it...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Great thread, its good to know who the satanic bastards are, i doubt the kennedys were a satanic blood line though

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Nothing more satanic than a Gaylord.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Nothing more satanic than a Gaylord.

hahahahahah.. that realy made me laugh! anyway! what a great thread OP!!!! S+F!!

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I dont know enough about the subject to know if any of the OP's information is correct, however i love these types of threads on ATS

Just the possibility that there are secret illuminati family bloodlines that covertly rule the world so to speak and also happen to be satanists, i just find fascinating.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
The Bundy Bloodline
Is the serial killer one of them?/\
If so that only goes to show I am right about these elitist people being narcisists and phsychologically, well unstable. and socio-pathic...I just knew I was right/

Probably has a lot to do with it. One thing with the "bloodlines" is that some sort of miss the compassion gene.

Originally posted by CHA0S
Some interesting information...though I believe their beliefs are a lot deeper than simple "Satanism"...there's much more to their beliefs that we don't understand...they have to be the most powerful people on the planet for a reason, and it's because they understand something they don't want us to understand...

You nailed it. There is a lot they don't want us to understand.

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
I think that the 13 bloodlines are from the 12 apostles and Jesus in Leonardo davinci's last supper.

Very, very close. But not close enough for a prize.

Originally posted by KilIuminati
Great thread, its good to know who the satanic bastards are, i doubt the kennedys were a satanic blood line though

I think you'll find they are. Doesn't mean JFK did what he was told, though.

Now all people have to do is work out why these bloodlines are so important to "Satanism". I'll give you a hint - they like their rituals, watch Avatar, it explains it.

The reason why their bloodlines are so important is because they possess genes that we don't. That's why Royal blood is so special.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

So are you saying they have alien blood? Does this go back to the annunaki and farther?
Please explain what you know a wee more.
thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Well Mr. Riddles, why don't you enlighten us lessor informed folks about the information you obviously are sitting on.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
I think that the 13 bloodlines are from the 12 apostles and Jesus in Leonardo davinci's last supper. I read that Merovingian dynasty is the bloodline from Mary magdalen who birthed Jesus christ baby. Allegedly she escaped to France. It known that davinci was involved in some sort of society. Whether it be the priory of scion or the illuminati itself he defiantly was privy to higher learning knowledge. Besides master piece artwork he was an brilliant inventor

You should check out Stephen King's Dark Tower series. It chronicles Roland of Gilead and his struggles against the Crimson King. It's a magnificent piece of fiction, just like the material you references above from the Brown novels and the Bible.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Heard it all before, even some of these families, and always it's a different story. Different histories. Different everything. Even different description as to what an "illuminati" really is.

In short..

What makes this source so much more credible than the 5000 other sources out there with different angles, stories and beliefs?

I could name numerous families with far more power and money than half those listed.. the evidence is, if anything, paltry.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Prince William was born on solstice also during a partial eclipse of the sun of the rare metonic type. A time of celebration for druids and witches. He's an occultists wet dream.
Born of the princess Dianna of the house of Stewart to strengthen the merovingian blood. And now THE 1000th member of the Order of the Garter.
The merovingians were followers of the cult of Dianna, the feminine, the moon godess. The princess was sacrificed at the Pont D’Alma Tunnel beneath the illuminating flame. The once merovingian sacrificial site to the godess Dianna.

I wonder if he choose the name Arthur as King?

How about a religious false flag? Supposed proof of a divine bloodline may be just waiting to emerge, the idea has already been planted.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi great thread, S&F. However, I think it should be mentioned about Fritz Springmeier's great book Bloodlines of the Illuminati. His research is immpecable. If you haven't read it , do. You won't be able to put it down.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

What an interesting thread, i must say i was feeling a bit down in the dumps today, but youve given me a reason to smile, i have the same surname as Gaylord, GAYLORD!!! thankyou, although i dont think im evil, the worst thing ive done is park in disabled parking spaces.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Guys, everyone is related to the Merovingian royal line somehow. I have traced my line several times to Edward III, a Plantagenet King. You can be assured that you are too. This is total rubbish to be honest.

For instance, here is a simple chart showing the number of ancestors you have, assuming an average of one generation every twenty-five years:

found here

As you can see, in the last 1,000 years you have a bit more than one and a half trillion ancestors. There is only one problem with this: that number far exceeds the total number of people who have ever lived on the face of the earth! In fact, there are duplicates in your family tree. If you were able to identify every single person in your family tree, you would find that many ancestors of a few hundred years ago would show up time and time again. This is inbreeding, and we all have it in our family trees. There are no exceptions; the mathematics involved makes it obvious that we are all the products of inbreeding.

With a theoretical (although impractical) one and a half trillion ancestors in the past 1,000 years, what are the odds that you have royal ancestry? About 99.9999% per cent. Many of the royals had large families with children, grandchildren, and further descendants who were sent far and wide to marry other nobility. In turn, their descendants married minor nobility and wealthy merchants and their children... so on and so forth. Once you can document one royal ancestor, you will probably find hundreds more, thanks to the excellent records kept of nobility marriages.

Read more: famhist2.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Are there any offshoots of these bloodlines? Like a 'minor' family?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nicely presented WW! These people are near the top of the pyramid.
I think there's a controlling layer above even these evil blue bloods.
I can't imagine that the true controllers would leave even sketchy
details of their lives and whereabouts open to scrutiny.

Just my opinion here on the "satanic" aspect of all this. I don't think
that those at the top believe in or follow "satan" any more than they
believe or follow "god" or "a god". These evil trials that they put their
minions through is part of breaking down their wills. Superstition has
always gone a long way in controlling the actions of simple people.
Money, education and priveledge does not preclude one from being
superstitious. Fear of the unknown has always been a part of our shared
human experience and heritage.

I would think there are others that go along with the "rituals" to achieve
their self-serving goals knowing it's all hogwash. The Ivy League
"Skull & Bones" boys come to mind. There I think it's a case of "we all
drank out of Geronimo's skull and know each others foibles, just in
case you were thinking of going straight". These former presidents,
corporate types, military men and the like are evil enough on their own.
Thinking there will be no penance in the next life or no "next life"
at all is enough to give them intellectual free reign in this one.
God or no god, satan or no satan, the scariest part of the Illuminati story
is knowing there are people without conscience in positions of power in
our world.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
haha posts like this always make me laugh!
Its quite sad how people have to connect occultism with "satanism" all the freaking time just to add sensation and to disgrace them.

the whole research, even if 99% of it is accurate, has just been invalidated by using the term "satanism".

SATAN WORSHIP IN OCCULTISM IS A MYTH!

there is no such entity as satan (in the christian sense: the devil)
if you are so hard pressed to connect OCCULTISM with SATAN, please atleast do your research on the subject before making a fool out of yourself.
"Aleister Crowley, Book IV, Cap. 21 wrote:Aleister Crowley, Book IV, Cap. 21 wrote:The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God"

yes there are various kinds of magick, some of which are called "black" or "qliphotic". However, they have nothing to do with the christian entity SATAN (which DOES NOT EXIST) and has nothing to do with SATAN WORSHIP (which is a myth and bs started by Anton le vay)

Just to clear a few myths up:
true occultists do not:
-worship satan
-worship EVIL
-worship demons of any kind

instead true occultists do:
-KNOW the real meaning behind Jesus Christ and his teachings (Tiphareth)
-KNOW the real deal behind "demons" and their aspects within the human psyche (evocation/abramelin)
-SEEK the highest purpose=Union with the Divine
-KNOW the real deal behind "satan", "the devil",Saturn the tester, lucifer, baphomet, Yahweh, and other terms so often thrown around in misunderstanding on these forums by ignorant minded people.
-base most of their working knowlegde on the OLD testament (KABALLAH), and greek/egyptian knowlegde!
-Recognize PERSONAL transformation towards the ultimate goal of UNITING with GOD as the highest purpose
-Seek to transmute the material plane in order to bring themself CLOSER to the DIVINE

I could go on but it would be no use anyway!
just head these words:

'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God

so instead of talking ignorant nonsense about a class of people you do not understand, why dont you delve into the subject yourself and find out the real deal and purpose behind magick (occultism!)

I suggest you start with LIBER ABA, BOOK 4 by Aleister Crowley.
read it and open your eyes to the MOST DIVINE ART.

maybe you'll even find that all religions in the world suddenly start to make sense to you on a deep fundamental level..this way you wont have to waste your time guessing/assuming all occultists (and yes, obviously this includes the freemasons and what have you) are evil satan worshippers bent on controling humanity

Imagine that...learning all the "freemason secrets", understanding them, and realizing how AMAZING and HELPFUL they actualy are.

You talk about global awakening? why dont YOU start with awakening yourself from your own ignorant dreams?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by soul_of_light]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light
haha posts like this always make me laugh!
Its quite sad how people have to connect occultism with "satanism" all the freaking time just to add sensation and to disgrace them.

the whole research, even if 99% of it is accurate, has just been invalidated by using the term "satanism".

SATAN WORSHIP IN OCCULTISM IS A MYTH!

there is no such entity as satan (in the christian sense: the devil)
if you are so hard pressed to connect OCCULTISM with SATAN, please atleast do your research on the subject before making a fool out of yourself.
"Aleister Crowley, Book IV, Cap. 21 wrote:Aleister Crowley, Book IV, Cap. 21 wrote:The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God"

yes there are various kinds of magick, some of which are called "black" or "qliphotic". However, they have nothing to do with the christian entity SATAN (which DOES NOT EXIST) and has nothing to do with SATAN WORSHIP (which is a myth and bs started by Anton le vay)

Just to clear a few myths up:
true occultists do not:
-worship satan
-worship EVIL
-worship demons of any kind

instead true occultists do:
-KNOW the real meaning behind Jesus Christ and his teachings (Tiphareth)
-KNOW the real deal behind "demons" and their aspects within the human psyche (evocation/abramelin)
-SEEK the highest purpose=Union with the Divine
-KNOW the real deal behind "satan", "the devil",Saturn the tester, lucifer, baphomet, Yahweh, and other terms so often thrown around in misunderstanding on these forums by ignorant minded people.
-base most of their working knowlegde on the OLD testament (KABALLAH), and greek/egyptian knowlegde!
-Recognize PERSONAL transformation towards the ultimate goal of UNITING with GOD as the highest purpose
-Seek to transmute the material plane in order to bring themself CLOSER to the DIVINE

I could go on but it would be no use anyway!
just head these words:

'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God

so instead of talking ignorant nonsense about a class of people you do not understand, why dont you delve into the subject yourself and find out the real deal and purpose behind magick (occultism!)

I suggest you start with LIBER ABA, BOOK 4 by Aleister Crowley.
read it and open your eyes to the MOST DIVINE ART.

maybe you'll even find that all religions in the world suddenly start to make sense to you on a deep fundamental level..this way you wont have to waste your time guessing/assuming all occultists (and yes, obviously this includes the freemasons and what have you) are evil satan worshippers bent on controling humanity

Imagine that...learning all the "freemason secrets", understanding them, and realizing how AMAZING and HELPFUL they actualy are.

You talk about global awakening? why dont YOU start with awakening yourself from your own ignorant dreams?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by soul_of_light]

dude i couldn't have said it better myself. occultists who know the ancient truths are not "satan-worshippers". they seek truth. they seek the light. i have been voraciously reading Manly P. Hall and the amount of disinformation i had been fed over the years is staggering.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join