The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

It's not only money and clout. I call it swimming with the sharks. What ever it takes to get ahead, with a sinister agenda behind it all.

It's easy to get rich fast if you sell your soul to Satan. I wouldnt attempt it though!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Originally posted by King Seesar
I'm not sure if every bloodline is accurate for example John Kennedy spoke out about the secret government, secret societies ect ect, but i'm willing to bet some of them are.

Kennedy certainly attained the Presidency by way of his connections, and perhaps possible Satanic involvement...however, somewhere along the way he realized the errors of his ways and tried like no President has since to do the right thing.

I agree about Kennedy. He probably knew his fate for speaking out. The family curse seems to validate their origins.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by wonderworld

Believing in satan is just as ignorant as believing in jesus. Get over it already. It's like living in a fantasy world.

As so well-researched as ATSers like to say they are, I see endless talk about "satanic" this and that.

There are books out that describe the END of the illuminati. I haven't read them, but the reviews I have read say that it was an actual group that died off tens of years ago. So if you want to be accurate, I think you need to find another evil group to blame.

The illuminati thing is so over used. Move on already!

Well you cant be a Satanist if you dont believe in God. They arent fairy tales. They are alive and well.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

I hear ya but if you were subdued in hand cuffs and Gaylord gave a guy with a big sword the 'OK' to take your head off you might take him serious, right? So, just imagine Gaylord doing that.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo2012
This so called "BLOODLINE" is utter nonsense! I am from the tribe of Levi & Dan, I am kin to 4 US Presidents by blood, Teddy Roosevelt is my 3rd cousin, Vice President Cheney my 9th cousin although we are both direct descendants of Sir Richard , we are both direct descendants through the Cheney line, going back as far as Radulphus de Caisneto born 1044, and 3 Knights Templar. I have been unemployed for nearly 2 years. I can't find an open door anywhere. The only "LINE" that exists is a financial/power line. Nothing by blood unless the money, power & priviledge come with it. By the way Catherine the Great is also in that line.

Wow you got robbed, call the cops. I know Warren Buf$$$ has a son who lives near me. My friends know him. He lives in a dump of an apartment. Warren just pays the basic. Nothing fancy and nothing more. One of the rishes men around.

Jesus gave away his shirt. He was proud and did not boast. He hung out with the poor and diseased. He has more power and peace than any man born.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Thank you,
being led by greed doesnt get them out any sooner. Like the other guy said some are already broke. I hope they invest heavy in the stock market next fiscal quarter.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Good point about how the bloodline escapes through mistresses and prostitutes! Also a bit funny! Hey we are neighbors.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Forget all the mysticism. Religion died, philosophy took over and died, science took over.

It's all about sex, drugs, and rock and roll my brother.

The thing is, the "elite" (CFR, TLC, S&B, BB, and the Bloodlines) are a group of about 25-50 thousand people.

And now, they have genetic engineering and robotics so the master race is here, robots will do all the work.

The master plan is simple, it's basically Dr. Strangelove.

The "elite" and the chosen (500,000,000) will go into DUMBs and the like.

Then, they will HAARP the planet all at once with a collapsing death bubble tesla "shockwave."

6 billion people spasm out, their central nervous systems just fry, and they all drop down dead (with a lot of wildlife as well).

Robots do the cleanup.

Then the 500 million emerge and own the planet and all the sex, drugs and rock and roll for all eternity.

They're cybernetic and genetically modified beings, and for the most part immortal.

I'd start by watching all of these videos if you can on microwave weaponry, Marsboy683 (Marshall Thomas).

www.youtube.com...

Forget about all the spooky mumbo jumbo. It just makes them interesting (which they're not, they're just lucky).

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The greatest trick the devil ever did was convince man he didn't exist.

The Illuminati or what ever you wanna call this group secret government TPTB or what have you do exist there real maybe ever little piece of info we have on them isn't correct but they exist.

As far as some people getting upset that this group is referred to as the Illuminati and that there not Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati i offer you this there were two different Cleveland Browns teams the one that moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens and a new expansion team that became the Cleveland Browns, so like it or not the secret government is known as the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyperwave

Your right about the microwave weaponry they have, there also advancing in satellite weaponry, who do you think is behind organized stalking and electronic torture aka direct energy weapons TPTB that's who.

I know i posted this site before but it's worth posting again, it's all about organized stalking and electronic torture....

www.freedomfchs.com...

Also here's another site that deals with occult symbolism and how the Illuminati(TPTB) control the music and entertainment industry.

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Isn't the author of your information, Fritz Springmeier, a sketchy character? I

mean isn't he serving a jail sentence for planning a bank robbery?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
so how do i find out im part of one of these familys?
its about time i inherited some money, oh and dont forget power
hehehehe

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
my family on my fathers side was part of a house when most still lived in the woods. we trace back to castle es esch sure in luxembourg est in 937. we are all broke now. so much for bloodlines.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
however i would consider becoming a part of the satanist agenda if i could get the money up front. get out your grimoire and your check
book and let's make a deal.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEofSAURON
Isn't the author of your information, Fritz Springmeier, a sketchy character? I

mean isn't he serving a jail sentence for planning a bank robbery?

His wife said he was set up.

I have read 13 bloodlines and there is a fair bit of info in there.

Here is the first part of one of his presentations regarding his book and the subject.

I learnt a lot from this, even if some may debate some of it, there is a lot of thought provoking material in there.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
my family on my fathers side was part of a house when most still lived in the woods. we trace back to castle es esch sure in luxembourg est in 937. we are all broke now. so much for bloodlines.

Like they say, there are St Clair's and there are Sinclair's who are really St Clair's

There are also a heap of Kennedy's, not necessarily the same bloodline.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Very kind of you to post this illuminating information...
People like you give this site the credibility it should have in every post.

People seem so vulnerable to mind control when it relates to some form of mystic topic...where is common sense ? Are we not returning to the dark ages when we accept this lineage "special DNA" bloodline crap? Soon we'll say they have special Oh I don't know, Blue Blood... that they are the natural leaders, descendants of supernaturally gifted ET/transdimensional races who are re-manifesting themselves through UFOs... (vehicles which are most probably simply the ultra-rich private elite's forms of technology & transport, nothing more...but hey, why not throw theatrical ET/Nephilim propaganda in there so people don't think some rich have these toys and feel left out; after all we do have a social problem with unjustified pervasive self-entitlement of the masses, and we still have too many road accidents, can't possibly give them flying saucers...

So, here again, this seems no more than a deviously planned Silent War program on the minds of a free EQUAL people, same as organized religion (ie Aleister Crowley, Cyrus Scofield, A.Smith...all British secret service -LaRouche), to bring us to passively relinquish our reason capacity to the rule-seeking oligarchical mafia elite... "Special bloodlines/lineage" are a recycled mind control idea for the impressionable gullible collective. People need to stop venerating and submitting themselves to mystical interpretations of reality or we loose our free minds.

Together, we must resist and stand against these types of psychological poisons, Anthropo-Climategate, Ufogate, Bloodlinegate...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by spiralarkitek]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spiralarkitek

I'm not saying every person of those bloodlines is satanic but there are elites with the intent to fourm a New World Order and some of those families listed are involved not every member that would be rubbish but some and like i said John Kennedy spoke out againts secret societies and the secret government so i would call him anything but satanic.

But when you have heads of states dressed in satanic garb doing mock sacrifices at Bohemian Grove it does give creedince to Fritz Springmeier's book which if you read any parts of it you would see the man is very intelligent and in my opinion gives alot of pertinent info....is it all correct probably not but i'm willing to bet alot of it is.

Also this wouldn't be the first time elites tried to take over the world...Germany Japan and Italy come to mind in World War 2.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Thanks...The guy is a bit of a fanatic though....

Did you try "The Creature from Jekyll Island"?

www.bigeye.com...

I would start from the top and that would be the Rothschilds and

their banker buddies who are all inter-married with each other.

The Rothschilds and other families marrying their first cousins etc. keeping it

all in the family.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spiralarkitek

It's not "blood-line crap"! The Rothschilds are well known for marrying their

first cousins and the Bilderbergs, Warburgs, Rockefellers etc. are all well connected

to each other through marriages.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join