It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Deception YouTube Account Hacked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
AJ detractors remind me of Gulliver in Lilliput.
he has a document cam
his detractors have invective...

AJ detractors have something his fanboys do not - EXPERIENCE listening to his crap. I am open to believe though. When president Clinton actually enacts Martial law and opens the FEMA camps, maybe I will change my mind.

Kinda like bringing a knife to a gun fight...

When I see an AJ detracter out accomplish AJ, then maybe they will have some cred, till then the self awarded credibility they cling to will serve them as well as it's worth.

What has Alex accomplished?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

That's ridiculous.

They/Them refers to people like you that want to enslave us in a system of violent taxation and wealth redistribution.

That's who he is referring to.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

That's ridiculous.

They/Them refers to people like you that want to enslave us in a system of violent taxation and wealth redistribution.

That's who he is referring to.

Oh! So in those videos of Alex Jones he was not referring to the government or its agencies or the president? Oh ok, gotcha. Just ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Dont mind me asking but,what do you think the "essential" problem with the government is? (This should be good )

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Isnt southern guardian the same guy that called the tea party racist in another post? I think so.

Mole? Follow this guy's posts.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Yup,in his previous posts he says Ron Paul is the same as every other Republican...I loled. Sad that people dont research before they say somthing about someone. You can tell right away this guy thinks the only way we can take back the country is violently which is ridiculous....

[edit on 18-7-2010 by hawaiinguy12]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Google Trends Alex Jones VS Keith Olbermann VS Shawn Hannity

Alex Jones=Blue line

Keith Olbermann=Red line

Shawn Hannity=Yellow line

Hmmmm I wonder who is the most searched on google

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Isnt southern guardian the same guy that called the tea party racist in another post?

Which post was that? There are racists within the tea party thats for sure.

And why get personal? Must the world stop because this guys account got hacked?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12

Dont mind me asking but,what do you think the "essential" problem with the government is?

big business influence.

Yup,in his previous posts he says Ron Paul is the same as every other Republican...I loled.

You laughed? Is that because you are so sure he is a 'different' kind of Republican? I find that hypocritical considering all the talk here about the two party system and how the politicans are corrupt, and yet people like you would continue to insist your politician is some how different. That makes sense? Where have I heard this one before? Shall I take your word?

Ron Paul as Iv said time and time again is somebody who targets a segment of the voting population for the Republican party, much like Coke and Diet Coke targeting different consumers. In the end you talk about how bad both parties are, and yet you vote 'Republican' for Ron Paul come election time. Yep.

You can tell right away this guy thinks the only way

Oh yes so because I dont believe that your politician is somehow different, Im a one way thinker. Nice. Ron Paul supporters are no different to Palin supporters or McCain supporters or even Barack Obama supporters. Its this attitude that 'my politician is different and he can't do any wrong'.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Nice job on not quoting my entire post. You left out the part of me accusing you to believe that the only option of the American people is to physically rebel and anyone with a brain can tell right away thats your school of thought. If you go back to Ron paul before the 2008 election you can see why he went with the republican party. He says republicans use to be true libertarian conservatives and he believes that is the only way he will have a chance in the election which i totally agree with. Still waiting on your response on how we should try and fix the government but I already know what your true feelings are....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

His true feelings involve an IRS agent pointing a gun at you.

You are too dumb to take care of yourself, therefore he wants government to take your money and run your life for you.

Praise Mao.

Sounds like "liberty" to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You left out the part of me accusing you to believe that the only option of the American people is to physically rebel

Where did I say this? Have you seen my posts?
I am no armed chair revolutionary, I assure ya.

If you go back to Ron paul before the 2008 election you can see why he went with the republican party. He says republicans use to be true libertarian conservatives

Oh ok, so Ron Paul joined the Republican party because they use to be libertarian conservatives? That makes some sense there. And when last were the Republicans last libertarians? During Reagan?

Ron Paul joined the Republican party because it was a convenience for him in getting attention. This man cares more about that then sticking true to his policies and who he associates with. In 2003 the Republicans lead the way to waging war against the Iraq war, Ron Paul criticized, but continued to stay with the party. In 2001 when the Republican party pushed through the Patriot act, Ron Paul spoke out about how unconstitutional it was, yet he continued as a member of the Republican party. After 8years of Bush, Ron Paul remained a member of the Republican party. Ron Paul even recently advocated that Texans support his fellow Republican Texan congressman and senators who for were strong Bush advocates.

Ron Paul tells you what you want to hear so that come election time, you vote Republican. So by all means shape it the way you want, at the end of the day the man is just an brand extension of the Republican party. Diet Coke is still Coke at the end of the day.

he believes that is the only way

And you buy that sorry excuse. That is sad. Anyway Im off.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Reagan wasn't a libertarian.

He talked a good talk, a lot like Bush did, but in the end he spent like a liberal.

If you weren't so bullheaded you'd see why Ron is part of the republican party.

Its because the election machine demands it.

The republicans AND THE DEMOCRATS have setup campaign laws to effectively kill third parties.

They want a nice confined system.

You have to first become part of the system to dismantle the system.

Ron Paul is an anarchist, he just doesn't say so in public.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Now having watched the videos and read the posts from the different members, there are several things that come to mind:
Now if they did, as some suggested, and hacked their own account, then what do they have to gain by such, but to not only burst their ratings, which is a short term gain, but however, if it comes out and proved they did such, then it will do more harm than good for both of them. Now I am not sure about the owner of the You Tube account, but Axel Jones does not strike me as the kind of person who would do such, and probably would not risk his own carreer or credibilty for such. Part of his appeal is that he does have credibility and many people watch and pay attention to what he does.
But knowing what I have heard of the current president of the United States of America and knowing some of the people on the video tape, I am left with a feeling that it may be a real hack and attempt to remove what would be damming information about the man who currently sits in the office of the President of the United States.
And if this is the case, the next question is how far up does it go, was it ordered by President Barak Obama, or someone under him? There are a lot of questions not answered, and if I was on a jury, there is that shadow of a doubt on both sides of the issue as to who and why such was done.
Many times in the past and here recently, those who have voiced a dissenting view have often been slandered and protrayed as disloyal or far worse. It is a tactic that has been used time and time again by different groups when they are trying to stop the discenting voices in the masses. After all who would want to be though of as being disloyal or even a racist as some would state for speaking out against the policies?
There needs to be more proof given and an investigation as to what all happened before we can make a judgement.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Gold or Tyranny? - by Ron Paul

I told you he was an Anarchist behind the scenes.

Just listen to the first few minutes.

Ron knows what's up.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What I find really phony is these usernames on ATS claiming they've never heard of Alex Jones or Obama Deception. Those usernames are really part of the same gang as the Alex Jones haters and work in conjunction. The establishment, who are the mortal enemies of America, hate Alex Jones. So when you see usernames coming on here in droves hating on Jones you's best believe that they hate America and Americans too.

For the REAL people here: keep this quote in mind every time you visit this forum:

“There’s not a chat room out there or a forum that isn’t Top Heavy with agents.”

Alan Watt

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Wired Magazine reports:

Bloggers: If you suddenly find Air Force officers leaving barbed comments after one of your posts, don’t be surprised. They’re just following the service’s new "counter-blogging" flow chart. In a twelve-point plan, put together by the emerging technology division of the Air Force’s public affairs arm, airmen are given guidance on how to handle "trolls," "ragers" — and even well-informed online writers, too. It’s all part of an Air Force push to "counter the people out there in the blogosphere who have negative opinions about the U.S. government and the Air Force," Captain David Faggard says.

The notion that the US Government is actively engaged in online counter-propaganda is obscene and an affront to the morals of a free nation.

The US Government is a criminal institution of liars and thieves that operate entirely by force against the US public.

The US Government has nothing and provides nothing. It takes everything it needs for its programs from the private sector of the US economy at gun point. It operates tens of thousands of tax collection agents and other enforcement operators. It is a violent institution that wages constant warfare against the innocent public who want nothing more than to retain the fruits of their labor.

The US Government openly operates multiple insolvent ponzi schemes which the public is violently compelled to fund. Refusal to fund the insolvent ponzi schemes of the US Government results in lengthly prison sentences. IRS agents and federal marshals will lay siege to your home, as they have done in countless cases, if you refuse to hand over your property to them.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have personally watched the Obama deception and it is quite well done. Obama was put in power by people who didn't want some revolution to happen if the wrong person got in. I just also find it funny Obama and Hillary had a meeting with Bilderberg group. Also don't forget to point the fact that Obama in the last month of his campaign raised a record breaking 150 million dollars. That right there should be an eye opener and have a feeling it was the bilderberg group that helped in that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join