It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Says She Has a Duty to Pursue Policies in Keeping With The Values of Jesus, 'The Word Made F

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Pelosi Says She Has a Duty to Pursue Policies in Keeping With The Values of Jesus, 'The Word Made Flesh'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says she believes she must pursue public policies "in keeping with the values" of Jesus Christ, "The Word made Flesh."

At a May 6 Catholic Community Conference on Capitol Hill, the speaker said: “They ask me all the time, ‘What is your favorite this? What is your favorite that? What is your favorite that?’ And one time, ‘What is your favorite word?’ And I said, ‘My favorite word? That is really easy. My favorite word is the Word, is the Word. And that is everything. It says it all for us. And you know the biblical reference, you know the Gospel reference of the Word.”

“Fill it in with anything you want. But, of course, we know it means: ‘The Word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us.’ And that’s the great mystery of our faith. He will come again. He will come again. So, we have to make sure we’re prepared to answer in this life, or otherwise, as to how we have measured up.”

Wait is this the same Pelosi who has went against the teachings of the Faith she Professes to believe in. The same Pelosi who is spearheading Tax Payer Funded abortions. I couldn't believe the text.

For your eyes and ears:

Now she is using the Capitol Hill as a podium of Preaching the Gospel for pushing Illegal Amnesty on parishioners.

Just recently there was a member in here who posted about a Cop on the Steps of the Supreme Court that threatened Praying Christians with arrest and now you Pelosi preaching out of the Bible inside the Capitol building.

Which is it? Democrats have sunk so low to that they really don't have a stance on anything even when most of their base disagrees with using Bible phrases & quotes or just any Language with related to Christianity in State and Federal institutions.

Just look at what happened in Georgetown when Obama made sure all religious symbols where covered, just recently a Priest was stopped from addressing members because he had Jesus in his Speech.

Hypocrisy at its finest on display.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
someone in the US government flip-flopped?

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
someone in the US government flip-flopped?

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Ha Ha Ha

Seriously its that time of the year for Flip Flopping, it all depends on who your audience is.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I hope there is an extremely hot place for her to vacation,when she is finally deposed!! She is a liar and she believes everything she says.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

So, we have to make sure we’re prepared to answer in this life, or otherwise, as to how we have measured up.

How about answering to the murder of tens of millions of innocent unborn babies? Herod had 14,000 baby boys slaughtered under his reign. Pelosi is responsible, in part, for tens of millions of murders.
How about the illegal aliens Pelosi hired for her NAPA winery, and the substandard wages, with no benefits, she paid? That doesn't sound like someone Jesus would approve of.
Pelosi is a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

What you have mentioned is only part of her antagonistic mind to the religion she professes to believe in. Don't forget her support of dictatorship regimes.

What does her babbling really mean here? They sense that the population is angry and the only way they can possible get their agenda on the move again is by professing to the populations religious leaders.

Obama tried this same thing with the musicians/artists by having them take on pro democratic agenda projects to influence the minds of the MTV generation.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

AMEN!!!!

You said it all man.

She has some nerve.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here is Pelosi and Her Faith on Full Display during HCR debate

The unlikely trio of Rep. Bart Stupak (D-Mich.), Sen. Bob Casey, Jr. (D-Penn.) and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) were three Catholics who drove home this message as Sunday's contest turned into Monday morning.

So Pelosi a wining Catholic now?

Lets see if she evens win her district when she is running for re election.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am probably one of the few people that stopped listening to her some time back - I didn't believe her then on anything and I don't believe her now. I don't like to listen to blatant hyprocrits.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

So Pelosi a wining Catholic now?

Lets see if she evens win her district when she is running for re election.

She is an minor agent of the secretive Alternative Christian group known as "the Family" or "The Fellowship." As is Hillary Clinton, every president since Eisenhower (except Obama, although he did attend the prayer breakfast), most GOP congressmen, and a few Dems.

They're the group that added "In God We Trust" to our money and "Under God" to the pledge of allegiance in the 50s. They also host the National Prayer Breakfast every year. They preach an alternative version of Jesus's teachings based on him being a totalitarian leader. Some people they quote as understanding his teachings are Osama bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin.

They want a theocracy in America and you'd be suprised how many people in government are in on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

She is so full of crap. She didnt even know the word "congregation" when she was trying to tell them to "tell the people." She looked so lost trying to use religious terminology.

Man, they sure are desperate to get us to accept illegal immigrants as US citizens. But, clearly they know their "its racist not to" bullcrap is not working, or they wouldnt be asking priests to say "Jesus wants you to accept illegal immigrants and give them amnesty." Thats the sign of a really desperate politician pushing a policy.

Clearly she is full of it. She doesnt believe Jesus wants illegal immigrants here. She is just using whatever lie, or deception, or propaganda she can to push her agenda. Dont fall for it.

And no, I am neither Democrat or Republican, she is just a horrible liar, and didnt even take the time to find out the religious terminology before she started using Jesus for her political cause.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
pelosi is desperate to save her job and the jobs of her fellow crooked cronies.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT - DEMS - GOP - OUT!!!

We need some fresh, new faces. We need to watch them like hawks and if they too are crooked - cast them out!!!

stoning these disgusting crooks should be our justice.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
She just committed Hipocritocide.
Hope she looses her ass in Nov.

Re-elect nobody....(exception for Ron Paul).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well, it IS an election year. This woman has always voted in Israels interrests rather than the interrests of the American people. I, for one will rejoice when she is out of government.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
so in short she said, (paraphrasing) 'vote yes for amnesty or your sinning and will go to hell, and i want you to make the pope and priests repeat this in all churches.'

yeah.... that sure sounds like seperation of church and state to me, so why again do they want the word god removed from the american pledge of allegiance?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What the hell does Jesus have to do with government? I don't always agree or disagree with the things she says, but this is just a bizarre thing to be bringing into a political discussion of any sort. However, I think this goes a root issue...our Congress members are losing it, on so many levels. I think they're waking up and realizing what a mess they've made and just how beholden to powers beyond their control they've become. And I don't mean Jesus.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

What she said was;

"Hello Catholic officials. We are in the same boat here. I need voters, many of my people are pissed and may jump to a third party. You need parishoners. Many of YOUR people are jumping ship and finding alternate religion.

Hispanics would work well for both of us. Its a large block of people, who are famous for their "brand loyalty." They are predominantly Catholic, and if us Dems are perceived by them to be the good guys, they will also be predominantly Democratic.

Lets us work together on importing this group of people into America, for both of our sakes, but to do so, we need your help to convince your parishoners to lend their political support for it, because, well we have elections coming up in a few months. So, do us both a favor and tell them Jesus says they have to support Amnesty or they will go to hell. Kthxbai."

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In the Bible, there is only one time where Jesus reacts in a violent manner...

When he threw the money changers out of the temple.

Jesus was a pacifist for the most part, except when it came to the bankers.

Apparently God doesn't like bankers looting the public.

Of course, the criminal Pelosi was all for our bailouts and the squandering of our labor on banker bailouts.

Pelosi also supports the criminal federal reserve system.

She is just an all around evil person that wants to use as much violence against you as possible in order to take everything you have in life.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Haha. Thanks for the translation. That's about what I figured. Still weird as hell. She always looks either freaked out or sedated to me.

new topics

top topics

join