It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Sign From The Other Side?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by etcorngods

I'm wrong, how?

No offensive (and I really don't want to go toe to toe with you) but it's this exact arrogant thinking (that you KNOW the unknown) that keeps us in the primitive 3D/5-Sense/2-Strand DNA existence. It's bad enough science thinks they know what they really don't.....................

Bottom line: Keep your mind open and your thoughts positive. It's pretty simple really.

OP.......pay no attention to the "dark-poster" behind the curtain.
Again, the stage is all yours! Work it!!!!

25 years of daily contact with ET's makes my sure you are wrong. You don't have to believe me. Wallow in your ignorance.

Are you saying that I didn't spend 25 years with ET's? Are you saying that I didn't discover and document a hidden language in the English language?

Study my websites.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You know... if the fan had a remote control (some do) this would be a no brainer.

My mother's television used to turn on all by itself... but it was pretty obvious that rougue signals were the culprit. Probably some military jet having some fun in the neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by My Home Town

You know... if the fan had a remote control (some do) this would be a no brainer.

My mother's television used to turn on all by itself... but it was pretty obvious that rougue signals were the culprit. Probably some military jet having some fun in the neighborhood.

No remote control for the one I have, like I said whats weird is that the fans still working. I honestly don't know how the metal casing and rims could have been blown off the way they were.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by One Moment

Cheers One Moment, I must admit etcorngods post was strange to say the least...

If you are not comfortable with "strange", you are in the wrong place. What i said is 100% true -- and perhaps 100% strange.

Look at the websites listed after my signature.

Translation of "The other side" -- "ET UFO".

[edit on 17-7-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
If you are not comfortable with "strange", you are in the wrong place. What i said is 100% true -- and perhaps 100% strange.

Look at the websites listed after my signature.

Sorry but if I had wanted a piece of software that allows you to explore the "hidden" language within the English language I would of asked for that...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just for reference I have a 52 inch rca projection tv that my kids have in their gameroom. The only way to turn it on and off without affecting anything else is to push the button on the remote or the power button on the tv. It's a 2002 tv.

It cuts on and off a couple times a day. It's not paranormal, it's the power switch going bad.

If your fan has a remote, then someone could be using a remote on the same frequency. Now if it has mechanical buttons the switch can simply be going bad. It allowed current to pass through. THe natural vibration of the fan had already loosened the screws and wham. The switch let the current through and the fan turned on and finished loosening the screws that hold the guard and it fell off. Logical explanation, but like i said he type and brand of fan will help.

I am not referring to the threadstarter, but it amazes how many people just jump to a paranormal explanation without even taking the time to explore conventional explanations. It seems like they want it to be paranormal so bad that they have blinders on.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I thought you wanted to know whether the experience you had could have been "from the other side". I told you YES. I don't have software that you describe.

I pointed you to websites which prove contact with "the other side" -- thousands of examples. Study the sites -- you might learn something.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I understand what your saying, don't get me wrong of course its possible (and more probable) that there is a logical explanation for what happened although if thats the case it just seemed a massive coincidence considering I had basically just asked the question on here to another member regarding whether or not they believed (or knew) that there are other forms of life besides human beings present here on earth and then that happened.

It hasn't ever played up before and the timing seemed a little odd.

As I mentioned above the fan is a 9" desk fan, brand Connect-IT, Model ES-161

[edit on 17/7/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

25 years of daily contact with ET's makes my sure you are wrong. You don't have to believe me. Wallow in your ignorance.

Are you saying that I didn't spend 25 years with ET's? Are you saying that I didn't discover and document a hidden language in the English language?

Study my websites.

First off, before I exchange anymore posts to you, stop being so defensive please.
I am NOT begrudging you nor your experience. I too had (I think) an experience myself.

But who are we to say....that's the absolute only alternative explanation out there?

Now following your logic (or lack thereof) do you honestly think there's only ONE kind of "Being"? I don't think there's one kind of ANYTHING in this whole entire place called the Universe. Even a snowflake probably has a twin in a parallel dimension.

So again, why are you putting a proverbial 'period' behind an unknown experience?
For all we know, it could be the OP's great great grandfather stopping by to check in!

We simply don't know but we DO know, negativity begets negativity. That's a given!

Your experience isn't the key to unleashing 'the meaning of life'. Perhaps people like you and I (who have had 'other' experiences) are closer to figuring it out than others but I would never self-promote myself as the "All-Knowing-Eye" and proclaim to know it all. And neither should YOU!

Hell, I don't even know why I breathe let alone how other Beings co-exist with us.

So chill. Take a Humble pill will you.....?!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

So sorry that was me, I was planting a bug device in your fan so I could stalk you a little better.
I saw you shift, then i panicked and hit the button.
I was barely able to get out unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Haha
Will you be making a return visit? Because if you are let me know when so I can go out, I don't want to be scare half to death again!

[edit on 17/7/10 by Death_Kron]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join