It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New show on SyFy tonight... right down the ATS alley(?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Premiering tonight on SyFy channel is a new show called Fact or Faked: The Paranormal Files.

It is about a team led by an ex-FBI agent that looks at Web videos and pictures to try to determine if they can debunk them or not.

I just thought that the basis of the show would appeal to ATSers and wanted to let people know it would be on. It airs at 10pm eastern, 9pm central.

It will cover UFO sightings and other topics in tonights episode.

Hopefully it will be an unbiased investigational show and not just more TV fluff. I guess we shall see.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just a quick bump before the show comes on.

Who knows I might regret letting anyone know this show is on if it turns out to be a stinker.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Im on the station, starts in 5 minutes! Thanks for the heads up. We love these types of shows, wonder how we will do with all of our ATSexperience?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I just turned the channel to watch it. I'll let you know what I think. It could be interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Okay, so far the ghost car is my favorite, how about you guys?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'll bet this x-FBI agent was a desk worker or a coffee refiller or something. Expect this to be rife with Hollywood interference.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah I liked the ghost car investigation. That's one that I actually saw on youtube. Going through / under the fence makes sense to me...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

cool they just witnessed a UFO, I hope they see the truth now

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out what the forum discussed about the Ghost car and see how we did.

I will reserve my personal oppinions for now, but yeah, under the fence was a good possibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
About the UFO's, even I could predict the balloons wouldn't work right. But I was really surprised by the footage that they caught.

Expect this to be rife with Hollywood interference.

Actually, I didn't think it was overly dramatized. Calling their base the "Situation Room" is a bit much, but it seemed that they were really trying to debunk what they could. And in the case of the "ghost car", they DID debunk it.
It didn't turn me off -- I will probably watch it again...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well it's cool to see that ATS basically came up with the same explanation of the fence not being attatched at the bottom without doing any tests. Discussion got the answer. Nice.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It was a good show tonight. I saw the ghost car video years ago and always wondered why no one tried to debunk it because the answer seemed obvious to me. Glad the majority of the team appears unbiased, although the lead investigator on the UFO case seems questionable. Excellent footage on the UFO, but I wish I could see the footage uncut.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah, the UFO footage was cool. There they were trying to debunk the UFO explanation, and they saw one themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Darn why didn't you remind me earlier, lol - I missed it and I wanted to see it. They usually repeat these, do you know when that might be and I will mark my mental calendar - no better write it down this time.

Thanks OP - just a little Friday morning teasing.

top topics

join