It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE's Detainee Meltdown?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

ICE's Detainee Meltdown?

New proposals for immigration detainees draws controversy

Sorry but this is a FOX video with limited written story.

video.foxnews.com...

Proposed changes to ICE's policy toward detained Illegal Immigrants
being held for deportation include:

No pat downs
Specialized food
Movie nights
Dance Classes
Arts and crafts

and get this !!!

OVERNIGHT LEAVE PERMITTED !!!!

WTF ????

This isn't a prison:
Welcome to ICE's Summer Camp !!!

and they claim these services won't cost American
Tax Payers anymore. Yea Right !!!

And don't forget to see the last few seconds of the video
where the outside of the detention facility is located:
Where they are flying 2 Corporate Business Flags
ABOVE the American Flag.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I wonder if Obama is treating caught illegal aliens this way because
it how he would want to be treated "IF" he were an illegal alien????

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey, they walked here for the most part, I'm sure their feet can get them back home again. Load 'em up with water and some USDA tortillas and send them on their merry way. Sorry, not gonna watch any FOX tonite, my ulcer is acting up.

Sounds like they want to turn ICE into a country club. Good, at least they can serve themselves. For entertainment let them go without food for a couple of days and let a pack of greased chihuahuas loose. Now THAT would be entertaining.

What a complete moron that women interviewed is stating that "THESE ARE NOT CRIMINALS"

Why are they in ICE facilities then you DINGBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for pointing out the Corporate flags flying above the US flag, no doubt they want to pull down old glory and replace it with a Mexican flag so as not to "upset or otherwise cause emotional stress to the detainees".
yeah, I know. I said I wasn't gonna watch it being FOX and all.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What a crock of S*#$!! They say that it wont cost us anything, but thats a load of bull!!

And as for the ACLU (or rather the A.B.W.C.L.U., Anybody But Whites Civil Libertys Union), if the inmates want some recreation, I have some proposals for them:

1. Mine Field Hurdles.

2. Javalin Catching.

3. Traget Holding.

4. Guard Dog Training Dummy.

5. Congical Visits at the local Super-Max prison, with Billy the horney mass-murderer.

6. Wepons Tester Target.

etc........

This is not the way to get illegals to stop coming here, We need to treat them horribly, NOT like the frigging CLUB MED!!! DUH!!!

If they implement these changes throughout the ICE system, we will have illegals comming around from now till dooms-day, looking for a free holiday.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

As a side note, the ACLU has done many things for all kinds of people.... including white people. Issues of Government Data Collection, protecting government whistle blowers, defending the rights of kids to write religious things in high school year books, ANOTHER GREAT CASE, the have defended people from being charged with 'hate speech' on college campuses, HERE, asset forfeiture cases they have sided with the right, what about GUN RIGHTS?

The ACLU tends to side with people (legal, illegal, black, white) who are the victims of overreaching government power.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Woooooooo !!! Yeeeaaaah !!! I like the tempo of this thread, though I would like to take it a step further.

I think we should take these dang illegals, and cut their heads off with rusty hunting knives while their children watch !!! wooooo

Then we can take their dirty heads, and put them on stick's along the border to show all the other illegals what's waiting for em.

Wooooo, yeah, .... go on, get it boy !!!

If we really want to curb their terrorist activities we need to nip the problem at the source, .... maybe we can stage a false flag by Mexican nationals and give us a reason to start a war and clear out some of the peoples along the border.

Hell, if they fight back maybe we can just Nuke their whole country.

Sarcasm Off
The sad thing, some of you will take my post seriously and probably even think it's a good idea. I feel sad for you.

You think without illegals perhaps you'd have a bigger trailer, or a newer pickup truck, ... American's have no one to blame but their lazy, compacent, apathetic selves. If you could do a decent day of hard work without crying " Union" or for more vacation the Illegals would have no reason to be here.

You think glory should be yours because your ancestor's paved the way for you, but it never ends. The struggle for a better society is an ongoing one.

A great man once said, .... Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

.... and so far all I see is complaining.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You think without illegals perhaps you'd have a bigger trailer, or a newer pickup truck, ...

This commented is quite bigoted. I am completely against illegal immigration (the idea that immigrating to and from an arbitrary geographical region can be 'legal' or not) so I am all for the rights of illegals, but this type of stereotyping is part of the reason we can't have a halfway decent discussion on the matter.

A great man once said, .... Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

This idea is completely thrown out of the window when one considers that our country is doing stuff to us to make us do stuff for them. Its a cute saying, but the reality is more complex and violent.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Out of some of the comments here, ..... I'm the bigoted one ??

lol

I was pointing out that some people believe illegals are the cause of all of their problems, financial or otherwise, and if illegals are competing for your jobs, let's face it, your probably at the bottom of the economic ladder, hence the trailer comment.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

As a side note, the ACLU has done many things for all kinds of people.... including white people. Issues of Government Data Collection, protecting government whistle blowers, defending the rights of kids to write religious things in high school year books, ANOTHER GREAT CASE, the have defended people from being charged with 'hate speech' on college campuses, HERE, asset forfeiture cases they have sided with the right, what about GUN RIGHTS?

The ACLU tends to side with people (legal, illegal, black, white) who are the victims of overreaching government power.

Then why arn't they out there on the border (or in the courts) fighting for the rights of the Americans. I agree they probably have done some things for white people, but if you look at their history as a whole, it seems kinda lopsided. Thank you for your post.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

stars for you buddy and to think i just added this douch to my freinds list

top topics

join