It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what it feels like to "shift"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Over the last few months I have had some strange goings ons, but today took the cake!

Over the last few months I've had some strange experiences. It started with my mouse at work just moving across the screen all by itself. I don't use the mouse most of the time at work , and generally when I do need to use it, I have to reach over a foot or two.

At first I figured it was someone in IT watching me, and just messing with me. And I really didn't give it too much thought until it happened on my own computer at home, and again at my boyfriend's house. 3 totally different computers, 3 different providers, 3 different locations. The only commonality was me.

I am highly computer literate, build and program my own machines. So I know it isn't just some "glitch" or operating system malfunction, hardware malfunction or vibrations causing it to move. I have an old fashioned ball mouse at work, and I've tried "playing the drums" on my desk to see if I could get it to move. The other two computers have optical mice.

So, I tried to pay a little more attention to what was going on when this phenomenon was occurring. The only other out goings on was a metallic taste in my mouth with a feeling of a really small electrical current. The kind that you get if you put a 9 volt battery on your tongue. My mind is also completely blank when this thing happens.

But NOW there is another thing happening. So far I have felt it twice. The second time was today.

The first time I felt "it" I felt like I was standing behind where I was sitting. As soon as I realized that I was not "in" my body I "snapped" back, but could feel a sense of lurching forward, with a lack of physical motion.

Today was a lot more intense, and lasted a good 20-30 seconds, and I felt as if I was "shifting", being moved from one physical existence to another. In addition to this right afterward, things I remembered doing just moments ago were done, but not by me, almost as if I had moved from one reality to another, where 99% of things were the same, but really small things that seem inconsequential had changed.

I am EXTREMELY sensitive to the vibrations around me. So much so that I "feel" other people's emotions. So when vibrations change, I physically, mentally and spiritually FEEL it. It's a deep and complex thing to explain and I believe that there are many others that know what I am talking about, but unless you experience it for yourself, you would think the person talking about it is a whack job.

I am wondering if anyone else has had experiences like this, and what your take is on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

Yay, finally somebody has has the same experience as me and I thought it was a virus on the comupter moving the mouse and as for the metal taste in my mouth and stinging sensation like I had just toungued a 9 volt battery I have also has moments of clear thoughts and gone completely blank.

I then moved onto like you mentioned sitting at the computer desk and one minute I feel like I'm stood behind me and feel a great big presence stood over me and vagely see the shadow.

When I had also became aware of this I was driving in Nottz in the UK a few months ago and my mate come up with me from the Midlands to visit my other mate at Nottz University.

I was just pulling up to the junction outside his flat and was in the middle of explaining to my mate (A) that I felt as if I can shift in and out of my body and just as I apllied the brakes I felt the car dunk forwards into the ground and my whole body felt like it went forward very sharply.

As sharp a feeling as being on the 'Oblivion' rollercoaster at Alton Towers. Its basically a feeling of being dropped from a height of 50 metres and then as you get to the bottom somebody removes your safety belt and you fall out having absolutely no control over your Spirit. Its like feeling weightless!

However for my mate (A) who said he didn't feel the car jerk fowards, though he did see some weird lights in his description coming off my body. He called it my Aura.

Recently you'll notice dear member that has made this thread that what your experiencing now is what I started to experience the start of 2010 back in January/Feb/March and so on and since April onwards I have been seeing/feeling more stronger vibrations not just from people around me but from all over the world, the weather changes.

And this but not last, I receive many glimpses of light energy free-flowing off doors, fridges, cars, people, the street, buildings, the sky, everything has an aura. Its amazing when you see it.

Its at its most strongest peak just as I've woke up and just as I'm getting tired like now to go to sleep.

Other times its strong in its peak when its sunny and clear outside and I'm very much focused and awake. It can happen at any one given time.

Love & Light.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was sure that I wasn't alone in these events.

I guess it is just another of many strange instances that I have had throughout my whole life. I'd explain, but I am sure that I'd come off to some people as a complete nut job, and I am not. I consider myself a reasonable person, and some of the stories of my past are the furthest thing from it.

I am prepared for what happens next. It's actually nice to know that there is at least one person out there that has had these experiences and can possibly shed some light on what may happen next, and what I could be looking forward to.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sounds like you are placing the self aside when these things happen. Like when you said you were standing behind where you were sitting.

What you are doing, can be done through meditation also. The next time you do this, and find yourself standing behind where you are setting, try looking at the face of the body setting in the chair. Look and see if you notice anything around the forehead area. If you do, come back here and let us know. I know it will be hard to do at first, but given you do it enough, the shock will let up after a time.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Sounds like you are placing the self aside when these things happen.

Would you please elaborate on what you mean by putting the self aside?

The next time you do this, and find yourself standing behind where you are setting, try looking at the face of the body setting in the chair. Look and see if you notice anything around the forehead area.

Are you referring to the opening of the "third eye" chakra? From what I have been told by others that can see auras that that is wide open, as is the crown chakra, which "explains" my extreme sensitivity to the vibrations and emotions of others.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I just set up an account to reply to you. The same type of thing(not exact but similar) has been happening to me. Its been totally surreal.
It all started when I switched my diet from fast food to vegan, I suddenly became unbelievably healthy and the thing was that I had an unbelievable amount of energy, I am still feeling this way. This all started when I switched my diet like 2 months ago.
So I started getting noticed everywhere, this is still happening. Its actually kind of cool cause all the girls look at me lol.
But when I go to a place and sit next to a complete stranger, I get their attention, I don't mean like looking to see who is beside, I mean like completely staring me down. The thing is, I never got noticed when I was eating a crap diet but now I feel like my "energy" and body are working in harmony and i am at peace with myself.
And I know for a fact that I could feel "vibrations" like you.
I could fill a novel with the surreal things that have been happening to me but I'll stop here for now.

I think that I am just figuring out more about myself and the things we humans are capable of.
I highly recommend that you watch this:
www.youtube.com...

The video shows just how little most people know about themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey! Welcome aboard the fun ride! It probably started a while ago with little things that you would barely notice and still probably wouldn't give any credence to, even now. But expect quite a lot more and keep us posted on developments Your life will change according to how close or far from living your life's purpose.

One word of advice I hope you'll take very quickly to heart: Accept everything. If you can do this one very difficult/simple thing, you will make the transition so much easier than many others, including myself, have done. Learn acceptance. Learn to look at everything with love and compassion, too. The sooner, the better!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It raises my spirits to read all these posts!

I too have been going through a lot spiritually...

qquick, I know what you mean about people staring at you. When one projects a strong aura and vibe like that, people will notice.

Good for you and your food choices as well!

To the OP, you are definitely not alone.

-Sol

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

Originally posted by FiatLux
Sounds like you are placing the self aside when these things happen.

Would you please elaborate on what you mean by putting the self aside?

The next time you do this, and find yourself standing behind where you are setting, try looking at the face of the body setting in the chair. Look and see if you notice anything around the forehead area.

Are you referring to the opening of the "third eye" chakra? From what I have been told by others that can see auras that that is wide open, as is the crown chakra, which "explains" my extreme sensitivity to the vibrations and emotions of others.

What I am talking about is, you are able to have or place your conscious mind or the self as many call it, outside of your body.

And what I am referring to in the forehead area, is what you may see that extends from the pineal area, or chakra area during this time of being outside of the body. You may see a very thin silver strand or cord coming from the center just above the eyes. If you do see this, it is the linking between the astral form to the physical body. This is what many call an OBE. I have done this for years. Once you get over the stage of being afraid of being able to see your own body like this, it gets much easier to do.

For years as a child, I would be awakened on many mornings by the sensation of falling. It took me a while to figure out what was happening. It was during a meditation in later years, I was able to leave my body and travel outside my house. I was able to look at my house from the outside, and even above it. One late evening while doing this, I was above my house looking around, and all at once I felt that same sensation of falling again. My body jerked awake while I was setting in my chair, just as I did while I was a child in bed. What had brought me back, was my phone had started to ring. So what it boiled down to was, I had been out of body on those mornings when those sensations happened.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thank you all for your input.

CosmicEgg:
I am not sure if your response was meant for me or for qquick, but it is a sound piece of advice, and one I learned a long time ago, and something that has always been a part of who I am. It is something very simple to do, but difficult to maintain given the number of people that are so intolerant. Learning tolerance in the face of intolerance is a monumental tasks at times.

FiatLux:
The "thin silver strand or cord" that you refer to I could not see with my eyes but definitely felt, and after responding to your post last night I wondered if that was what you were referring to. I cannot see it, but I can feel it, sense it.

A couple of weekends or so ago I was lounging in the pool, soaking up the sun on a flotation bed, face to the sun, and I could "see" all these pinpoints and threads when I was focusing up through the 3rd eye. I'm actually paying a lot more attention to these "pinpoints".

One thing I wanted to say is it isn't so much that I am "afraid", because I fear nothing. I know that seems like a broad and bold statement, but it is the truth. I did a lot of "traveling" to get to this point, and it is quite pleasant, and comforting to know that there is truth to the saying "There is nothing to fear but fear itself". So, I don't think that it is so much "fear" than it is a disorientation because the "shifting" is such a random thing. Truth is that the experience is quite comforting considering the extent of physical pain I experience on a daily basis.

I've got to head to work. I'll be reading posts, but not able to respond. Later on I'd like to document some of the things that happened prior to this to see if any others that have responded have had similar experiences before. I wonder if there is a "pattern" that can be documented among us. Some things may be "inconsequential" at first, but I think, I believe, that there is a good possibility that the experiences we have had, when told to others make us seem like "nuts", are more common than we may think.

I'd just like to analyze the data.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

Hey ThreeSisters,

Ha ha...you're amongst friends here! I've felt the same thing, but you dunno if you're goin mad or even if you should tell anyone.
I'm sure you're glad you did!

Myself and SolarE ahve been posting on this thread for quite a while now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full of us who are feeling the same thing happening. It's class to be able to be honest and open without any fear of reprisal or unacceptance.
I love every single person in that thread.

Check it out!!

Much love...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I often feel this slightly, more often when I feel my concentration lapsing. I will become distant, unfocused and lost in my thoughts, then all of a sudden it will feel as if part of my body, or entire body is just being wrenched back to my physical form. Strangely enough, I have had more experience of this nature whilst just deep in thought rather than in actual meditation.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Amanita93]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I may have had more of this going on this weekend, a moment here, a moment there, but nothing as intense as I had earlier this week. A few of the episodes this weekend happened while I was walking, it was actually a neat experience, and was more of "gliding" than a "snapping" back

I was talking to my roommate since I posted my initial post, and she, like some other posters, have suggested that I should try to focus a little more to maybe "do it at will".

I thought about this for a while, and the thought occurred to me that this seems and feels like a natural learning process, like a baby learning to sit up, roll over or walk and talk. I don't think that I want to "force" it and fall flat on my face, or worse, get myself into a position that I have no idea how to get out of. I was really never all that great at meditation anyway.

Considering that I have had a few (maybe a dozen or so) experiences, smaller in magnitude, but still the same general feeling, I feel that this is the natural learning process.

There are many out there that feel a shift in consciousness is on the horizon, and I have felt that for a very long time. Maybe this is the beginning of that process the way that it is meant to happen. Somehow I feel like trying to reach the finish line too soon I am going to miss out on something very important. Something that would be missed by not letting "nature take it's course". I cannot explain it, it comes from somewhere deep down. My instincts are usually pretty on target, and I have learned to trust them despite what my eyes and ears may see or hear, and I am going to keep on trusting them on this. I would still like to see what others have experienced, still like to try and make that connection.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Some of you are probably feeling a glitch in the matrix of a trans-dimensional shift to another alternate reality based primarily on your thoughts both conscious and sub-conscious. Just watch out for that repeating De javu scene of the black Cat in the movie, Matrix.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Sorry, but why shouldn't it be a glitch in the software?
I have the same problem and don't freak out.

I suppose it's way more possible with an optical mouse tho, so that's strange.
Having been to the "are computers concious"-thread, of course I won't exclude a paranormal explanation, but it might just be something different.
As to what you felt, I have no idea. So I won't talk any bull#.

Amen

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Some of you are probably feeling a glitch in the matrix of a trans-dimensional shift to another alternate reality based primarily on your thoughts both conscious and sub-conscious. Just watch out for that repeating De javu scene of the black Cat in the movie, Matrix.

That's a good explanation - when i read the thread title i thought the OP was talking about a "dimensional" or "reality" shift, where one or two things are out of place that you KNOW should be a certain way - new buildings, trees, etc.

The feeling you described is how i feel when i am "shifting" realities, it is strange at first but you will learn to get used to it.

A couple of months ago my back was hurting really bad and my mom came by to see how i was doing. She was showing me some simple things to do to alleviate the pain and when she put her hands on my shoulders and i closed my eyes, it was like i was standing behind her watching us.....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by incarnating
Sorry, but why shouldn't it be a glitch in the software?
I have the same problem and don't freak out.

It cannot be a "glitch in the software" because in order for it to be so, the SAME software needs to be running the same type of mouse on all three machines. Each machine has a different version of the OS (Operating System), and each a different type of mouse ( a ball mouse on one of them ), and all of them have significantly different hardware. To point it to a "glitch in the software" it has to be common. As I stated, the only commonality to the situation is me. It is true that it is more likely to happen with an optical mouse, because they are more sensitive to movement, but the initial occurrence was on a machine with a ball mouse.

It doesn't freak me out at all. Annoys me yes, freak me out....well there is very little that freaks me out, or scares me these days.

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

That's a good explanation - when i read the thread title i thought the OP was talking about a "dimensional" or "reality" shift, where one or two things are out of place that you KNOW should be a certain way - new buildings, trees, etc.

That is exactly what I was talking about, shifting realities. I think that I mentioned that in my original post.

The feeling you described is how i feel when i am "shifting" realities, it is strange at first but you will learn to get used to it.

Considering the number of episodes that I have been having, though most of them lesser in magnitude, I am getting "used' to it. It is the BIG shifts that leave me a bit disoriented, and why I brought the subject up, to see if others are feeling the "BIG" shifts, and just how many people were experiencing it.

There are a couple of other threads that I have been reading, watching.

One of them was this one:

I am Enlightened.....I think,

According to ExPostFacto I'm Somewhere in between Phase V and Phase VI of "The Awakening".

I say between the two, because as a natural teacher, I am teaching others who request it how to be a positive, calm and happy person, so I am stuck between creating it and controlling it, or simply doing both at the same time...or something akin to that.

I have also been watching this thread:

A Strange Feeling as of Late

which was also mentioned by zosomike

I've had many "strange" things happen in the last few months, and it seems to be escalating, in a good way. From what I have read, most of the people on that thread have been seeing negative manifestations, mostly physical, revolving around similar feelings and events. These events leave me wondering, searching, and attempting to do my best to stay on the track I have set for myself.

One of the oddest things to happen to me in the past few years is that my shadow started "glowing". I have a very logical mind, so trust me I have checked every possibility of it's cause and eliminated all but one variable, me. When I approached a friend of mine regarding it, she asked me: "Well, now that you've gotten there what are you going to DO with it?" I replied thusly: "Do with it? Why would I want to DO ANYTHING with it, when I don't know what IT is? I guess I will do as I have been doing, learn, and teach."

So here I am, trying to learn more about what is going on, hopefully from others that have experienced something similar.

Epsillion70 I was recently adopted by a black cat, does that count?

edit for really bad hear/here typo

[edit on 7/20/2010 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Three years ago when I was at college sitting in the large corridor that we called "The Street" and outside our classroom. I was sat their on break with my classmates from Engineering. And we were all having a laugh as we do getting upto mischievous stuff. Anyway the receptionist walked passed and up the stairs with her folders and about 20 seconds later the same receptionists wearing the same clothing and carrying the same folders walked passed us and up the stairs and that's when my mate called to her saying that we had just seen her twin sisiter.

She stopped, looked at us confused! And then started getting upset and we both looked at eachother and said "What's up with her?" And then she walked back down the stairs crying because she didn't know how she got there. She told us she doesn't have a twin sister and she was really confused how we knew where she was going.

Whilst that happened me and Woody both saw the glitch happen and it was both of us that experienced it. It was so strange.

I experience glitches all the time because they can irritate me and I pickup on them quickly. I experience them a daily basis. Its something that I have grown to get used to however I will fore-see an event play about seconds or mintutes before it happens then sense it then watch the glitch play out then I think about how I wanted to view that outcome and sometimes the outcome changes to what I believe to be safer and better for that person or people or event.

I've mastered this psi ability within from my visions/dreams where I can control most of the outcome in my dreams/visions where I want to go and what I want to happen/what I am trying to learn/experience and what I would like to see as an outcome through intentions and desires and very little thought.

I can shape-shift in my dreams/visions always. If I sense danger I will shift to another part of the world to get away. If I feel somebody is in danger I will shift them to another part where I feel they need to go to continue learning.

I can now use that intuition on a daily basis and create how I would like to perceive life on a daily basis with the help from my Higher Self/Family of Light. As I wouldn't be able to do it without them and their permission. As I do not want to interfere with other's learning from their experiences and lesson's of life.

Love & Light.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Since I posted this thread things have changed a little. I haven't felt as many shifts, and when I do, it's more like gliding, but I can definitely feel the difference. It's kind of like swimming from the shallow end of a pool to the deeper end where the water is noticeably cooler, but it's a bit quicker, like being pulled. The shock to the physical system is still there, but not to the degree that it was when I first started feeling it. Maybe I am just getting used to it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have read recently of others with this sensation. I have had it too and the mouse thing...I am an IT guy and I have had it happen too...bugged me out when it did and it has been a year or so or more since the last one! WHICH looking at when you posted this thread (before my time here) makes sense. Now I get a slight feeling like I am underwater (ears go funny) and a pulling in my chest. Just thought I was getting old...lol Oddly too I used to be a vivid lucid dreamer now I don't seem to remember them as much or wake in them (lucidity).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join