It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what it feels like to "shift"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

I am EXTREMELY sensitive to the vibrations around me. So much so that I "feel" other people's emotions. So when vibrations change, I physically, mentally and spiritually FEEL it. It's a deep and complex thing to explain and I believe that there are many others that know what I am talking about, but unless you experience it for yourself, you would think the person talking about it is a whack job.

I am wondering if anyone else has had experiences like this, and what your take is on it.

I know exactly what you mean about "feeling" the emotions of others. It's very weird, but undeniable. So, yeah, I'm one of the many who know what you are talking about.

I have not, however, had the experience of "out of body"...that's pretty cool!

EDIT TO ADD:
I want to add (I replied before reading other members' posts replying to your OP) that I have had this weird feeling of having a huge "head", like I was "hovering" above my skull....I call it "expanding head"....since I was a little kid I've had that sensation off and on....
and when it happens it's like a feeling that I'm not "just in my body".

Anyone else have that weird feeling?

edit on 28-12-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It has been a while since I posted this thread, and I am surprised by the recent replies.

The shifting is still happening, but mostly at night when I am just about to drift off to sleep. I used to fight it, especially when it felt more like pulling or falling than than "shifting" or sliding. I have stopped fighting it, and now it is definitely a sliding sort of feeling. I'm not afraid, and it doesn't scare me any more.

My nights are pretty much dreamless, pleasant sleep. I guess that I have accepted my destiny and am ready for whatever happens next. I wonder, with the recent replies, if it is happening to a lot more people.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
For a while I had been experiencing an increace in spiritual density, my imagination led me to various conclusions about the spiritual realm, and my thoughts were out of control - there were a myriad of complex subjects that were running through my mind, and I had learnt how to use my imagination to control my spiritual state.

I had experienced a range of hallucinatory phenomenon that appeared to be intelligently controlled, some included voice, animations, and music, as if a race of beings were trying to communicate telepathically with me, using some kind of "program". They appeared to be using some kind of "technology" or what is generally called "fourth dimension" and I had a few "visits". During that time, I had learnt to "jump" within myself, a sudden shift in spiritual density would occur, and I would occupy a higher position in my awareness - eventually I would fall back, I felt as if I was jumping between dimensions, and genuinley thought that the world was going to change in some way, and that I had to be on the "right side" to avoid any negative things from occuring.

The negative side got the better of me however, and I have suffered a massive blow to my spiritual power, however, as if "cleansed" I have been cleared of a variety of mental and emotional phenomenon - I believe that something is going on at a higher level, that has an effect on the mind and perception - I only wonder if the general population is susceptible to such things and if the government knows about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You may be shifting to a higher consciousness energy matrix. A lot of people believe that a transitional shift is occurring right now as we approach the December 21, 2012 date, the day that the Mayans believe will herald a new age of spirituality. 2012 has been viewed also as the end of the world, such interpretations are misguided. The world will continue, it will simply be the end of one age and the beginning of another.

But back to the awakening vibes, many individuals are being called to awaken to these higher energies right now. This transition is ongoing and the best thing you can do is work at processing these feelings. You may find that your intuition and instincts begin to increase in awareness. Meditation, a good diet and a healthy lifestyle should help guide you down a healthy path of transition. Good luck and don't forget to help others increase in awareness.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I could be way off and if so I'm sorry in advance. I don't go for this spiritual thing personally but i will in no way say that its total crap.

there is a Russian documentary on Nikolai Tesla called "Vlastelin Mira Nikola Tesla" (no idea if it has an English version or not but non the less.)
in this film it lists a few strange things about the genius that is Tesla, I highly recommend watching it. but what I'm getting at is near the end there are some snippets of things Tesla wrote to friends or family i forget and he explains that none of what he has made are his inventions, he goes on to say that he has an ability to shift into a spiritual plain of some sort and that's where he gets all of his creations from. he then goes on to say that one day while working on something, his mind shifted to this plain and he saw a very faint image of his mother who was very sick in the real world and she becomes more and more easy to see, Tesla could then see her very clearly and he said that at that moment i knew my mother had died, on that day he was informed that his mother had passed away.

Make of it what you will but i thought since you guys were talking about shifting in and out id throw this into the convo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join