It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to 2012 Believers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well First.. I shall rant a bit.. We now have a Sat designed to move an asteriod's orbit away from earth.. 2029 one may hit us... I mean even the computer model has shown this.. even if it where to miss 2032.. it has a second chance... Could this happen.. YES .. will it Maybe... are there possible worries..?.. OFcourse... 2012... well it is a date like all others.. We can only guess... Make a theory of what may happen... In my past post I have looked for an answer.. but from one answer comes another question.. so ... I say to you ... will the Earth die... one day Yes.... like all things ... there is a beginning and an End... My personal views are my own everyone has thier own judgement to deal with ... ALL current Global climate and solar system warming and even the sun activities are being effected by outside solar system ISM clouds.. Cosmic rays... there is a definite link there.. let alone man and thier industries... Chemistry 101... add # together and watch for the reaction .. but there is global solar system warrming so .. Less we got some humans on mars Venus Saturn Pluto and such we are not the dominate factor here.... .. Best advice beaware of all the Options...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Vonour]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join