It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What proof would you need,in order to believe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was wondering what proof would this planet need in order for us to believe in either Christ' return or Alien/ ET's coming forward?

Now we know about Bluebeam, we know about mind control, we know about all of the things that can possibly manifest any one (or more) of these scenarios. But what proof would you need? The skeptic in either case. The part of some of us here that can try to debunk but still cannot state 100% fact.

Would it be a question, a miracle, I am still trying to figure this out for myself. Could it be a feeling? or a hologram?

Or would you flat out refuse to believe anything at all? Would you believe if Christ came back before you would believe the Alien? or the other way around? If Aliens came first what would it take for you to believe they are real, knowing what we know now? Of course this doesn't include the masses, I don't even want to know what would happen if either scenario panned out, all I can think of is CHAOS!

What if it was Christ /Messiah first, you know that you cant really refer to the bible for miracles of the past because David Blaine can do that, what would it take besides seeing him in the sky, would make you believe this is legit?

I know this could be difficult to answer, but I was wondering if anyone was thinking about this to, with the belief of so many things to come in the coming years.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good question.

Proof is knowledge via experience.

The questions asked are about things that are incomprehensible and language fails us all because each of us have filters that vary from others.

For me I would need to experience it to believe and I’ll leave it that because the next couple of years are gonna be awesome for humanity.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It is very unlikely to convince 100% of the people about anything. There will always be someone to find an excuse or some way to contradict the "evidence".

And I don't think people should be proved anything. It's like trying to force someone to accept an idea. We all have free will and we can all accept or reject whatever is coming to us. If someone finds proof for himself about anything then that's great, but he shouldn't impose his beliefs and ideas to anyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ExpandedMinds

You make a good point, but, that would apply in the world we should live in, as opposed to the one we live in now. Whether we like it or not one of these scenarios will most likely come to play out, and believe that with 6-7 billion people on this planet, you better believe I want to know what most people are thinking.

These types of events man made or not, will determine our place on this planet, of either peace or war. I hope that we go in a more peaceful direction, but then again you never know. Our perception and diversion is exactly what we would need in common to overcome either the truth, or the lie.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What proof would you need,in order to believe?

jesus and an alien, side by side, being interviewed by
glen beck.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

What proof would I need? Anything that would count as scientific proof, if we could get DNA from the aliens or from Jesus and they were tested by multiple non-biased scientists who's work was then peer-reviewed that would pretty much clinch it. Although proving it was Jesus would be harder and there's also the off chance that the aliens might have evolved without a DNA-like molecule (not sure what the odds of that are).

But basically stuff just appearing in the sky would be pretty convincing on the surface but it wouldn't really be conclusive evidence.

Again we'd need to get both Jesus and the aliens into a scientific lab ASAP. OH and we need to translate any reading material the aliens bring with them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3c8760179a6.jpg[/atsimg]

It's a cook book!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExpandedMinds

Not everything is subjective. The idea that anything and everything is equal is useless. There is nothing at all wrong with taking a stand on anything.
I think that you will find that "it's all good' is a completely meaningless phrase!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'd "believe" if McRibs were suddenly available year round at McDonalds....I love the tasty pieces of non-meat!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Is a good question,hard to put a answer to.
I'd say for me it be showing me something i've never seen before-didn't think it was possible for the everyday human be it with technology or within their physical body..Something that is truly out of this World..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread! Very interesting subject!

I will give my quick, small opinion.

Proof to me is something I can be observe directly with my senses, or that can be proven in my mind through logic.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now about the senses, IMO I think that in these technological times, we have to think again, I hate to make it seem like there's really no way to find out, but, there's things like this.

www.youtube.com...

I wonder what the real reason for the manipulation for humans minds would be, when did fake mean more than real to our brains? If you saw a hologram, and weren't informed that it was, can you straight up say that you know that it is?

Eventually we are all going to have our "limit to know", so that we know by research what can happen, and what can be "to good to be true", before we become victims of our own minds.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I tried to post the vids myself, but cant seem to get that right, but you get the point of it, we are controlled and brought up not to trust our instincts, but what is told to us, even when we feel its wrong we go forth as long as we can see it, this is the truth for so many other conspiracies out there.

I don't fear being on the fence about how I live my life, but I do fear falling for the wrong things, and never truly being able to control my instincts when necessary, because I never really used them before.

Remember when you were a kid and someone else had a toy you wanted to play with, and they would say "see with you eyes not with your hands", which as kids we don't know we what it means, we just don't want anyone to touch our stuff, but we don't realize that without touching, our eyes will tell our brain what the toy "is" like.

Well thats what this is all about, fear, love, fear of love, mistakes, regrets, and our true self being tested, and us failing due to ignorance.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The aliens will come before Christ. Christ appears at the very end of things. If you require evidence of aliens, you'll get your evidence. If you require evidence of Christ, you won't get it when you need it. It will be too late by then. The key is dropping out of the system that so insistently wants you to be a part of.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
The aliens will come before Christ. Christ appears at the very end of things. If you require evidence of aliens, you'll get your evidence. If you require evidence of Christ, you won't get it when you need it. It will be too late by then. The key is dropping out of the system that so insistently wants you to be a part of.

Oh! I see! All of us who did not believe in the existence of Jesus-as-the-son-of-God until we saw him descend from a cloud at the end of time will be condemned to eternal damnation in Hell.

Is that the kind of loving Jesus you believe in, then?

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Oh! I see! All of us who did not believe in the existence of Jesus-as-the-son-of-God until we saw him descend from a cloud at the end of time will be condemned to eternal damnation in Hell.

Is that the kind of loving Jesus you believe in, then?

I feel sorry for you.

No, you see nothing. First of all I wasn't talking to you. Secondly I never said anybody who didn't believe was going to hell. You are inferring your own logic into my post. In fact why dont you answer the question yourself of the OP, instead of attacking me. I still stand by my post.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I was wondering if you could elaborate on that. My post was in reference to not knowing who would come first, but in either case, due to the technology that we have today, can we honestly set the difference between fantasy and reality when we need to know the most.

I cannot truly deny not knowing which would be first, but I know that being skeptical would not really help in my decision, but maybe just confuse me more. Whether it be Jesus/G-d/Messiah people that would prefer to confuse us, I'm sure have the same information that religious people have, and would know what they are looking for, but the same goes for Aliens/E.T.

So my question is. Could you distinguish between the two?

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would play the wait and see game in the case of the Messiah ,I figure if it is him and he's the hope of the world there should be some serious restoration of a worn out Earth and evil doers should get what they have coming to them instead of profiting by causing others misery .If he says he's Messiah and he gets that done I'll believe him

as for Aliens I dunno CG and whatnot is so convincing now .....

and I believe anything the Aliens would do is already being done by TPTB
it would take a lot of convincing to make me believe it was Aliens and not them pretending to be Aliens

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

That's why I made this thread. Its one of the questions that though we research is the only one that will require you to use something other than your mind in order to full comprehend.

This is a full mind, body, soul situation. This will require not just all that you know is out there, but all that you know is either true or possible, with a twist. Most peoples fear is of the unknown, and what more than either scenarios could we possibly not be fully aware of until it happens?

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I understand what you are saying, who would really know the difference between the two? I am not sure if you believe in the scriptures or not, but since you included Christ in your argument, I'm sure you're at least entertaining the idea.

It is stated in the bible that anyone, or anything that says "here I am! or It's me! I'm the messiah" then don't believe them, they are an antichrist. I don't have the exact verse but I remember reading that. It also says that when Christ does appear, there will be no doubt, and every knee will bow.

The way that I tell the difference, is in where intentions may lie.
From what i've read of aliens, I believe them to be malevolent in nature. I haven't read anything positive about their interactions with humans. The fact that people are abducted, against their will, harassed, disturbed while they sleep, experimented against, etc. The list goes on and on. For me to believe that they have our best interests in mind would take a stretch of the imagination for me.

I also have my own personal revelation of the paranormal, and it wasn't a very good experience either. I hope this best explains my post.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Thank you for clarifying. Though I am not religious I thought I would ask the question from across the spectrum, by including religion and aliens/e.t.. Since both are similar in the sense that both really rely on the individual and the masses. If something were to happen, I would assume it would be from the sky, or what we would perceive as holograms due to the nature of either beings, from either the heavens or another dimension or planet.

I always thought that the true purpose of either happening and being faked would be the true process of confusion for the planet. So thanks again for the reply.

Peace to you...

<<   2 >>

join