It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250 Million Earned Since Michael Jackson’s Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If you had any doubts that artists are worth more after life, here is some validation for you.

Why do we place so little value on life while we are living it and still idolize the dead only after they are gone?

The estate has earned more than $250 million in the year since he died. Executors used some of that to pay off $70 million in debt, including the $5 million mortgage on the Jackson family compound in Encino, part of Los Angeles. The interest payments on the remaining debt are now covered by a steady flow of cash.

Source

In 2008: Michael Jackson's properties are in foreclosure! It appears that while He of the Single Glove was globe-trotting to Bahrain and petting tigers in Vegas, he fell behind on payments on multiple properties and, according to sources, now owes near $24 million -- and we have the documents to prove it!

Source

He was right. It don't matter if your black or white. But dead will get the vultures hall paid!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by zroth]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
His own brother believes it's a conspiracy for Christ's sake...and yet all the mainstream media reported was how "tragic" his death was. OK. Now, here's an idea. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Instead of just "reporting" the same BS over and over again, try spending that money to interview the doctors. Maybe look into any possible leads or motives.

Of course, this would never happen because chances are...THEY'RE THE ONES BEHIND IT.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

I agree with that.

It is a shame that MJ dies broke after a life of abuse.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
dude was a child molester or at the very least a creep. Shame how everyone loves him now that he's dead. I hope people cut Gary Glitter some slack after he dies, his music is better

and yes, I have Thriller, but everyone my age bought that album

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93
Maybe look into any possible leads or motives.

[/quote

]I'm with you. I see 250 million motives right there.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
dude was a child molester or at the very least a creep.

yeah, a lot of molested kids end up molesters themselves. I grew up an California and we got too much detail on these stories.

I do think people loved his art, even though it wasn't "cool" to admit it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
"$250 Million Earned Since Michael Jackson’s Death"

The IRS had better not heard about this. They will dig him up to bill him back taxes.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

A friend sent a great article ( which, of course, I can't find) that examined in depth his accusers. I may have been fooled, but I started to question his guilt. Crazy, probably. Child molester, I'm still on the fence about that.

top topics

join