It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted by YouTube: Video seen by 2m proves police officer who claimed cyclist ran into him was LYING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

And just so YOU are clear WHAT the "law" IS. Cops are corporate security guards and NOTHING MORE.

Go to law school and learn Common Law. IT is the only law and ALL cops are breaking it every day they cite ANYONE for ANYTHING other than hurting someone or violating someones rights and property.

The world really doesn't need people like you shooting your mouth off about things you know nothing about. Learn how to spell too, it's Brakes and NOT Breaks!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I remember this from a while back.....

Sadly, the only thing that surprises me about the video, is that the cop didnt repeatedly taze the guy once he had him down.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Annoying as hell hipsters blindly spinning down the middle of sidewalks on their trendy track bikes piss me off too. I'd love to clothesline the lot of them. From my experience critical mass just encourages these idiots rather than actually producing any worthwhile bicycle advocacy. And I'm an avid roadie.

But this guy definitely hit his brakes and swerved out of the cops way. He takes a breaking body position and his momentum clearly slows, slows so fast that he has to correct his body position and stabilize his front wheel, then he swings left at which point the cop took a little lunging shoulder check at him.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
why dont we just start a film every thing we do project and get the apropriate release forms signed in atvance or do it like a reality show use the law as best as we can and just start documenting anything everything and whatever we do that way the cops know they are being filmed all the time every time and limit there ability as best as we can to do illegal things those double consent wiretapping laws are a crock we need to put the protect and serve back in our cops we shouldnt have to fear them as im pretty sure if they dont start doing there jobs civilians will start doing it for them

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Oh my, paragraphs are your friend!

But seriously, the bike rider clearly tries to avoid the policeman and the policeman takes extra large steps to reach and shove the cyclist.

Or was your post supposed to be humorous?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can't wait to see who the nitwit is that decides he's going to defend the actions of this officer. There's always at least one.

This is totally getting out of hand. So, when do we decide enough is enough when it comes to these types of people who were sworn to protect and serve?

These guys have become drunk with power and have lost their minds.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwork
Looking at some of the above tripe, there are obviously paid bloggers on this forum whose paid job is to support the thug cops no matter what they do,
and, attempt to obfuscate the issues of police violation of citizen rights and copthug abuse of the citizens of the US;
those of you cop apologists from the UK, remember that we kicked your butts out of this country once; recall why? Read the US code if you want to comment on our issues.

The more things (people) change the more they remain the same.

Funny you mention this, I thought the same thing, that THERE ARE PAID PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

Even if the guy had slammed on his breaks he would not have been able to stop.

THE COPS ARE NOT GODS we do not have to bow to them.

STAND UP!!!!!!!! Know your rights and fight back.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorwork

I believe most on ATs see the divide and conquer 'tactics', of which, provide no avenue for your road, nor theirs.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I hate cyclists on the road, cyclists should understand what a danger and nuisance they actualy are. Roads are made for cars, in a crash, cars win. And if i could get away with it i would constantly hit them with my car out of sheer spite.

Oh yeah and if cyclists want to use the roads i pay taxes for, they should perhaps contribute aswell instead of stealing my roads.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Johnze]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is just one of the reasons why they have made it a crime to film police, with or without consent in many states in the US.
How can they get away with their excesses if we film them? They can't, so they just make it a crime to record their activities.
POLICE STATE ANYONE?

And people say Alex Jones is a crackpot.

What law is that? It's not a crime and if such a 'crime' were to be pinned at someone the courts would just laugh it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

its the same in in the UK. too.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I remember this one from a while back.
Good to see something is actually being done.

This is, of course, why they are making it illegal to videotape a person in public without consent.

1) You won't be able to prove an officer or any other person of the law is lying with video evidence that blatantly contradicts their claims.

2) Next staged terror attack won't be debunked with any video evidence.

God bless America.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vio1ion
By the way, the cyclist tried to avoid the policeman. I don't see how you could qualify a simple cyclist as a "terrorist". And I don't know how someone who experienced bullying in school would repeat the same to others, especially in law enforcement. It's always about having the power, liking it and abusing it.

Why are the people around do nothing but look? The violence used by this officer was inapropriate and unjustifiable as this clip shows.

Now you come to mention it, there is the possibility, that bicycle riders are "terrorists" bent on under mining the motor and oil industry upon which the USA economy is entirely dependent ? No doubt all the bicycle riders "terrorists" bought their bicycles from Maoist China ? Or at least gotten the idea to own a bicycle from Maoist Communist Ideology ? Is it possible that the bicycle riders are all part of a Maoist Communist Revolutionary movement [terrorist cells] that is fundamentally hostile towards the American Dream ? On top of that it could be construed that the said "terrorist" even tried to use his bicycle as a weapon where by with which to run over and possibly kill a NYPD officer ?

[edit on 14/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Here is a link to the original story on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if the cop recognized the guy from a previous time. It seems odd that he would single him out for no apparent reason. It seems that surely that had earlier altercations that resulted in an upset cop (no reason to push the guy).

If it was just random than it is just crazy.

Raist

It could reasonably be argued the cyclist did something illegal before he came into view which caused the cop to react. If you watch, both cops or sycnronized in what their doing as if they both saw something and reacted, or they communicated to each other their intention and both complied.

Either way, even if the person did something wrong, the amount of force used was excessive and well-worthy of a forced firing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is just one of the reasons why they have made it a crime to film police, with or without consent in many states in the US.

Is that really true? I don't think so.

It is a violation of our rights to film or photgraph in the USA. Thre is no expectation of privacy while anyone is in a public place. Look at all the photographers chasing moviestars. There is no consent, yet the pictures keep coming.

Even the not so pretty shots of good looking stars letting their blubber hang out while they are at the beach. While in public there is no provacy!

I live in NY and there are signs on bridges and tunnels that say that it is illegal to photograph or video tape these structures. That is all 100% bogus. We can film & photograph anything in public as long as we don't try to make money off of it.

If you are in public, I can take your picture, but I won't be able to do diddly-squat with it unless I have your explict written release to use the photo.

Obviously, Cops will not give their concent to a photo, because it can be used against them. The cops (or should I say criminals) are well aware of this.

However, I wonder if I can use a photo I took of a Cop in court, even though I may not have their explicit consent. It is still evidence.

-E2

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As the Nazi World Order criminals advance their agenda, we are seeing more and more reports of police brutality and oppression all over the world.

I'm reading 'Pawns in the Game' , by William Guy Carr, in which he documents the detailed history of this satanic cabal, and the illuminati, and gives details of their history, their aims and the strategies they use. As I read, tactics which they have used again and again in different contexts become clear, and noticeable in what's happening today.

It's the horror story of horror stories...and worst of all it's real and it's happening.

If you're interested you can get a free pdf download at www.archive.org...

Oh, and I still believe we can beat them... see:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just out of interest...what would have happened if that cyclist got up and laid into that police officer? i mean long term obviously hed hav been arrested still but with that video footage could he have been cleard for self defense or protection from wrongful arrest?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Lol! That oil industry would be the industry based on the oil that those terrorists steal from other countries after they illegally invade them and murder millions of their citizens to subdue them?

Oh, and those marxists, would be the people who belong to that Marxist movement which was created by the Illuminati to create chaos and division in societies across the world? (see Pawns in the Game, William Guy Carr) - If you're interested you can get a free pdf download from:

www.archive.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Did you really watch the video, or simply project onto it what you wanted to see - or maybe your just sayin what you've been instructed to?

If you really LOOK at what happened, you will see the Police Officer RUN towards the cyclist..and actively PUSH him off his bike. He made contact with his HANDS, with his ARMS RAISED and he DELIBERATELY PUSHED. He didn't trip, he didn't fall, he had to HURRY to get to him before the cyclist had passed him and was out of reach.

Not to mention that the Offend-icer was SUPPOSED to be doing his DUTY of PROTECTING the public, because he is PAID by the PUBLIC, (you know, government PUBLIC spending) to protect them - ie. THE PUBLIC.

As a PUBLIC SERVANT he should have gotten out of the way, BEEN RESPECTFUL, HONEST AND NON-VIOLENT.

Ok, bud, time to go get your paycheck...funded, incidentally, by THE PUBLIC!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sorry, posted twice in error. Have deleted second one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join