Busted by YouTube: Video seen by 2m proves police officer who claimed cyclist ran into him was LYING

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm so glad that at least the cyclist was able to prove His case..
So many end up wrongfully charged.
I agree that his partners, as they stood by,(in their mob mentality)
Didn't react accordingly.
These guys's power are really out of hand, and it's time to reign em in.
Question..why did it take 2 years for the cyclist to finally get to that point?
This is a blatant abuse of power...O He's lucky me wasn't there...lol
Disgusting!!!!
Charges shoulda been ...aggravated assault,fabricating evidence..breach of the public trust..to name a few...a fine is absolutely not the right thing to do..money is make believe and worthless anyhow.

Love and light

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpanet

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
... and what the video didn't show was the cyclist pulling out his dick and waving it to the young girls in the crowed.

Is this an assumption? Don't get me wrong I like where your thoughts are, because reality and perception are very often two different things. That statement being true could potentially make this thread go 180 degrees!

Way to use your brain and not go on a cop bashing rampage (too soon)

Really?

There is no proof of this, and frankly, it's irrelevant. It's irrelevant because the officer claimed the cyclist assaulted him, and the cyclist was charged for it. He could have been put behind bars based on the lie of the cop. That clearly didn't happen, as evidenced by the video.

I find that accusation to be complete crap. Do you see how fast he moved in on the guy? Even *if* the cyclist did something like that, it is unlikely the officer would have saw it in time, let alone be able to move on him accurately in such an event.

What *I* saw, was the cop basically just picking a random cyclist out of the crowd and slamming him off his bike.

Way to use your brain and not go on a cop bashing rampage (too soon)

Oh, and keep the stupid drama to yourself. He could have easily killed the guy.

But by all means, if you folks have video proof of your wild claims to exonerate such a worthless human being, then go right ahead, post it. We're all waiting.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Clearly the police officer was wrong.

The cyclist was not hurt and was paid $65,000 dollars.

The cop lost his job as a result of his actions. I think that the city should push for an assault charge against the office and sue him for the $65,000 plus court costs and legal fees.

If enough bad cops end up paying the costs associated with their crimes, then perhaps they would think a little more before they act.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This type of incident is exactly why I got the latest 4G phone that videos in almost HD and you can send the video as a file almost anywhere.

Authority figures abusing the people that pay their salary's thru their taxes must stop!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

It goes to show that if you are ever attending a protest or march of some kind it always pays to take your camera along with you.

Also, it emphasises how important the internet is especially websites like YouTube where people are able to freely and easily share videos like this.

[edit on 14/7/10 by LiveForever8]

That is why they want to shut the internet down. The PTB are afraid we are learning too much, we are seeing through their lies, we are awake and aware.

AGAIN!!!!!!
When I am out and about and the police come at me, WHEN do I get to defend myself with equal force?

If I am in the wrong then so be it, but like this man, if I am in the right and breaking no laws or giving no sign of violence, when can I defend myself.

I have been beaten and broken by police and frankly see them as a threat.
When I shoot a cop because I am in fear for my life or my loved ones lives and safety I want this to be known. THEY ARE BULLIES and they are brainwashed simpletons most times. (I think they put ignorance pills in the bear claws) and I am in fear for my freedoms. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAZE the cops in self defense.

BY NO MEANS do I support violence against anyone other than in self defense, BUT with the way these pigs act at times it ends up being self defense.

Youtube police brutality or beating and you will find hundreds of posts about it.

My lawyer took my case here where I live and won (they "lost the tape")
and I was beaten and arrested for resisting arrest without violence because I told the officers I did not have my I.D. as I was not driving and if I did they had no reason to question me in the traffic stop, that I know my rights and no I will not roll down the window any further. The door was ripped open, gun drawn and I was pulled from the car, beaten, kicked and kneed, hog tied in cuffs, rolled on the ground and arrested.

(Then why was I beaten, why were my ribs broken, why if I were nonviolent did I have bruises cuts and scrapes?)

At this point I do not trust the police as they are owned by the NWO.
I have friends that are good people in the department, but they are VERY few and far between. I also know several BAD and DIRTY cops who sell drugs (coc aine and weed) and who sell and do steroids at a gym here in town.

I WANT THE COPS TESTED FOR STEROIDS. Then maybe they will be less aggressive.

Ok done with my rant sorry. This just really gets me going.

(I messed up on how to quote but yall get the idea sorry)

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Loki Lyesmyth]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I seriously hope he goes to jail for this. Lets see how tough he is when he can't hide behind his badge. I'll put all my money on him crying like the pathetic bitch he is the first night inside.

I've always thought police who break the law should get double the sentence seeing as they're in a position of trust and power. This pig should be made an example of!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ScousePhil]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Would one with a 'badge' do the same for his mother, father, brother?
What would he say to the victim's mother, father, brother, friends?
?

There is nothing, but love and understanding, to make up for the years of love and kindness bestowed upon a 'loved' one.
If it makes sense, it__

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by nh_ee

Where's the Serve and Protect ?

Another incident of the Paid Bullies with a Badge.

This former cop probably bullied other kids when he was a teen and got a thrill from inflicting pain upon others.

Note the well executed technique !

Thank goodness for portable video cameras !!!

There is no need for our tax dollars to pay for this type of ignorant and violent behaviour.

He deserved every bit of his firing/resignation.

But the ones in AZ can totally be trusted to not abuse their new powers to request ID from people who look "illegal."

Thats different because ...umm. because...mmm... let me think...
...wait it will come to me...

Because! thats why!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Just goes to show you that the camera can save the day!

Keep recording the police and keep them in check!

Maybe doing to them what they do to us, will actually bring some justice to the world!

One pathetic bully with a badge, demoted!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ScousePhil

I've always thought police who break the law should get double the sentence seeing as they're in a position of trust and power. This pig should be made an example of!

I totally agree. I've been saying this for years. Cops NEED to be held to a standard. If a cop steals, (ie: money, property, drugs) assaults an innocent person, or commits perjury, the sentence should be double that of a
'civilian'. If they abuse their position\power they should be fired and blackballed from law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Out of sight, out of mind?
To squeeze the life, the substAnce, out of another is to deny.....One.....of the Source of the inspiration.....

In time, often +real- time, they will suffer for this.....and that.
A conscience, a bEing can not be 'bought'.
You know what I mean.
Everyone lost 'here'.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm so sick of police and people that have some kind of power and take advantage of it! I think the Bicyclist should have gotten MORE money!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I know that it looks like the NYPD officer was "assaulting" the bicycle rider, however you aught to think a little. Why did the bicycle rider not put on his brakes, for so as to stop, before running into, the obviously crossing the road in front of him, NYPD officer ? Everyone knows that these blind as a bat idiot riding their bicycles, show no respect for the pedestrians. In my opinion, it is the bicycle rider who is in the wrong, for not stopping, well before riding into the NYPD officer, or any other pedestrian, or motorist. Bicycle riders do not own the road, and certainly do not own the foot path either. The law needs to get really tough with bicycle riders. Heavy fines and severe terms in prison too. In my opinion the NYPD officers were doing their duty, and should be reinstated. In repetition I state that in my opinion the bicycle rider was in the wrong, because he did not stop, he would not put on his brakes. He could easily have stopped a good ten feet in advance of the NYPD officer. However, he did not stop.

The corruption is not in the fact that a NYPD officer is alleged to have "assaulted" an innocent member of the public, however the corruption is in the fact that all of you possibly COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] operatives at ATS are attacking a NYPD officer in the course of his law enforcement duty. In my books that makes all of you COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] operatives at ATS [or any where else] a certified bunch of "terrorists". You all seem to be having the same psychosis as that other psycho pathetic nutter called Raoul Thomas Moat in the UK ? Now dead by his own suicide. I hope that the bicycle rider case will be over turned and that the NYPD officer gets his NYPD employment returned to him, with compensations. In deed I hope that the bicycle rider gets a year behind bars, for not having stopped, when requested to stop. Obviously if anyone, absolutely anyone, steps out in front of a bicycle, then the bicycle rider has to stop. It is not the pedestrian [NYPD officer or citizen] who must take actions to avoid collision, it is the bicycle rider who is by law required to stop.

In the UK the laws that control bicycle traffic, are much better and are more severe than is yet the case in the USA, where riding a bicycle is a relatively new thing emerging. My suspicion is that the brakes on the bicycle were defective, which means that the bicycle rider is a criminal for riding a bicycle without adequate brakes functionality. There are laws that stipulate that bicycles have to be fully functional. The brakes have to function. Police often stop the bicycles in the street especially to test their brakes. The bicycle rider [not always the owner of the vehicle] is responsible. Bikes need to be tested at least once a year, before being allowed onto the road. Bikes should never be allowed onto the pedestrian walk way.

Bicycle riders are in need of correction. It is the duty of the Police to correct these bicycle riders. This thread is about an event involving a NYPD officer that occurred in New York City in the USA. However, the law to control bicycle riding is much the same all across the Universe. I advise all bicycle rider to maintain their brakes, so that if a pedestrian steps out into the trajectory of your bike, you will be able to stop your bike, well before hitting the pedestrian. If you collide into the pedestrian, then you the bicycle rider, will be the one sent to prison or severely fined, or both.

I am of the opinion that the general thrust of this thread [hostility towards the NYPD] is part of a COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] operation, being used to create race hate divisions, and class status divisions, between people who would other wise co-exist, without any conflict. Sowing the seeds of conflict is what COINTELPRO have always been about. This so as to then make huge profits from manufacturing and selling weapons to the divisions. Both sides of the conflict get to be using weapons from the same military industrial complex. If some one labels you as "not a human being" based on "analysis of your DNA", or because you work as a NYPD officer, then obviously that is an act of extreme race hate, being directed against you, by "terrestrialists" [exclusion] who are not able to think "celestial" [inclusion] mindedly. Even if certain persons are actually "non-terrestrial" [foreign] is that really good enough a reason to be violent ? In my opinion violence is a sin for which there is no remission. In my opinion there is never a situation in which violence can be justified. He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security. Using DNA information [or class status] to create divisions and conflict is an evil thing to do. DNA is universal ? The alien life across the Universe is composed of DNA code too ? So we have much in common with alien life across the Universe that should be reason for unity and cooperation. I insert a video about COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] so that you will be less likely to get lead astray by their mind manipulations. We need to question where our ideas are coming from ? Why do we believe what we believe ? Are you going to allow your beliefs to lead you into committing the sin of violence for which there is no remission ? Politics and science are not compatible. Do we believe certain data ? Even if the data is pure invention ? So we do need to question the validity of the data. However, assuming that the data is factual, then are we going to ignore that data because it is not fitting in [politics] with our paradigm ? Or [science] are we going to change our paradigm so as to account for the new data ?

Post Scriptum : Just as a further observation, in my opinion, the bicycle riders are speeding. They are all going far too fast, thus when required to stop, the bicycle rider was not able to stop. That is assuming that his brakes were working good ? Which I personally doubt. Is it necessary to bring in speed restrictions to control these "I am in a bicycle race" types ? > SHIMONO <

[edit on 14/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

It appears in the video, the cyclist in question, clearly swerved to his left to show respect for the officer in 'uniform'.

Something else was going on in the mind of the p-E-rpetrator.
You may not know.....
Though It counts.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I nearly lol'ed when I read your above post.

Your generalizations are priceless.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wonder how many people and especially protesters are in jail for attacking officers?

What were those two hounds doing there anyway? Looking for weak and sickly to isolate from the herd? Do they have a "quota" to fulfil?

I think there is much more to this than what's been uncovered. I think those two never thought they would get caught, only because they did it so many times before....

Is there a background on the guy being assaulted? Or do those two just randomly destroy lives of law-abiding civilians for no reason whatsoever?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

you make my head hurt cael....
;(
it was clearly a rock the cop tripped over right? and he was not at a bike run in the middle of the street right? maybe you should get on a bike and practice STOPPING with your friends...if you have any...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
By the way, the cyclist tried to avoid the policeman. I don't see how you could qualify a simple cyclist as a "terrorist". And I don't know how someone who experienced bullying in school would repeat the same to others, especially in law enforcement. It's always about having the power, liking it and abusing it.

Why are the people around do nothing but look? The violence used by this officer was inapropriate and unjustifiable as this clip shows.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

It appears in the video, the cyclist in question, clearly swerved to his left to show respect for the officer in 'uniform'.

Something else was going on in the mind of the p-E-rpetrator.
You may not know.....
Though It counts.

Exactly right again, look at the officer scanning the street, he is OBVIOUSLY looking to take someone down. He moves in such a weird fashion. To me it appears as though he has an axe to grind and LUNGES, shoulder first, into the cyclist. The cyclist, I think, sees it coming at the last moment and leans into it to avoid most of the impact, reaction to the officers IDIOTIC attempt to make himself feel powerful. What a loser. If that crowd had had a rope, I don't doubt it would have been used had they had the balls.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Looking at some of the above tripe, there are obviously paid bloggers on this forum whose paid job is to support the thug cops no matter what they do,
and, attempt to obfuscate the issues of police violation of citizen rights and copthug abuse of the citizens of the US;
those of you cop apologists from the UK, remember that we kicked your butts out of this country once; recall why? Read the US code if you want to comment on our issues.

The more things (people) change the more they remain the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join