It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
wonder if this has anything to do with this in some way or another...

Whether BP played a role in panam bombers release...

(CNN) -- A group of U.S. lawmakers have called for an investigation into whether BP may have played a role in lobbying for the release of the man convicted and sentenced to life in prison for the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland.

Abdelbeset Ali Mohmed al Megrahi, now 58, was released on compassionate grounds nearly a year ago after a doctor testified that he was dying of cancer, a decision that Scottish, British and Libyan officials have said was not linked to oil or trade.

More BP company thrashing propaganda......

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yes but
what happens when a nuke is exploded under the ground between the drilled holes.....(which are now loosened) and the nuke explosion lifts the seabed floor......would not that! cause a massive tsaunmi? and at the same time close off the well........"oh look we fixed the well but sorry for the dead south americans and cubans.......etc. perfect plan right......I'm just sayin.........
just a thought. as weak as it is but I would like some feedback on that scenerio.......thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Nice doom and gloom scare thread, BP are happy with how current methods are taking place to stop the leak and BP have no nukes to do anything, they will be selling up shop once they clean up the mess so wont be doing anything.
Pure and simple as that, no drama, no killing people, no nukes.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Your "proof" is your completely uneducated speculation based on the bathymetry imagery from Google Earth? LOL

I'm glad, actually, that you fail so hard in this post because I really didn't want to see 30 million people killed.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
this is a very good theory.
a population cull would make alot of sence.

i hate to say though i prefer this to your lost city of atlantis theory. although i remember seeing this news article about atlantis (follow Link)

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Thank you for some sanity.
People who use Google earth without realizing how they are made, are like the people who keep seeing second suns in SOHO and STEREO shots.
Oy............................

In order for the theory to be plausible, it would require that the anomolies used by unique. There are the same type of thing all over the globe. The manpower and materials to place bombs everywhere they show up would have been noticed.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
The well is unstable, and already has some leakage. Capping the well could create too much pressure that could potentially cause the well and the sea floor to collapse. If the sea floor does release a huge methane gas bubble, it would create a huge tsunami. I don't think that it could wipe out 30 million people though. At least lets hope not. That's a lot of people.

While any scenario is possible at this point in our history one thing is certain. People should not be living where they don't belong. Example along the coast, in flood zones, on the side of a cliff in california, the list goes on and on. I have no sympathy for stupid people that insist on living in areas that could be and have a history of being treacherous. Now people in the past that knew no better then I'm sorry for their losses. But to know you live in a danger zone then you have to face the facts that you might get hurt or killed. I live near BUFFALO N.Y, so getting caught in a bad snowstorm is possible so thats a threat I live with, it would be foolish of me to complain of getting caught in that situation. But time will tell that there will be some idiot that lives in a swamp and looses everything because of a tidal wave or hurricane.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yea... Just like they were supposed to kill millions with the flu vaccine a year ago, right? Sorry but i think i'll just dismiss this as another crazy theory which will never happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I see your point, however if you sit in a full bath and then slide from one end to the other fast you will have a VERY wet bathroom floor, don't believe me try it!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

OK. A tsunami is generally not developed unless very specific criteria are met.

It takes about a 7.8 or larger to even worry. Remember the scale is logarithmic. A 7.8 releases twice the energy of a 7.7 and so on. Sometimes smaller quakes cause a tsunami, but tsunami's measured in inches don't do much.

OK, to reach the size tsunami you are talking about, taking history into account, you are talking a 9.0 or above equivalent.

A 9.0 is 99,000,000 tons of energy released (the equivalent of that many tons of TNT or 99,000,00 x 4.184 gigajoules). That means a very large Hydrogen Bomb at least.

Even if you have that, you have to guarantee somehow the ocean floor is displaced up or down like a standard dip-slip fault rather than just fracturing. If it just fractures, no tsunami.

This would be a huge undertaking if it could be done. The production of the custom nuclear weapons would not go unnoticed, nor would the massive funds needed be easy to hide. Lots of people would have to be in on this theory of yours. The world would know in short order what happened.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

Laughing my ass off, hardly! I spend an hour each day looking at all sorts of thing and guess what, there are structures under the sea that are clearly made by intelligent beings, human probably; but then we do not know how old they are!

You are right there are all sorts of things like this and yes there are even some nearly the Deep Water Horizon site. Who knows, maybe the oil is actually leaking from a well they opened on purpose and will shut it off when their plan is done.

I know for a fact that the government and TPTB are running several sites that deal with similar subject. Unfortunately I can not give you details as the thread I posted was TRASHED by the ATS PTB.

The NWO is running this show and they are also manipulating what we talk about even here. When they are ready the idea for the bubble will go fully mainstream and then guess what TSUNAMI! We then have to ask was the tsunami a consequence of a sea floor collapse or more of these under water charges?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Good pick up on the Cockburn... Good to get a little humor out of something that could be so destructive and life threatening...

If this is the case and # will go down.. We need to all remember one thing... DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING... Life truly starts after death...

Good luck to all my American friends (and Foes)

Australian prayers are with you... And Australian anger will be with you when we all take down these thugs causing all our world problems... They won't get away...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

If they wanted to clean up the mess why aren't they? we all know about the bused in workers who left as soon as Obama did, we al know about the boom work which is being done totally wrong, we all know about the oil being covered over on the beaches need I go on?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
doesn't make sense
hardly any people live in ca

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Title sounds a little extreme doesn't it? For this to happen naturally you would need an event to cause two giant tsunamis, one in the GoM and Another north of the Caribbean. For this to be a man made event all you need is BP and a bunch of explosives off the east coast of the USA, or more precisely some well placed tactical nukes.

What I love about the human brain is its ability to process information and extrapolate a theory, or in my case a conspiracy theory, and it goes like this.

BP has been used to engineer a situation that allows for a giant explosion on the sea floor of the Gulf of Mexico (nuke or methane bubble), this will obviously result is a Mega-tsunami which will wipe out the entire coastal region of the USA, Cuba and Mexico as well as coastlines in Central America.

As I am sure everyone has heard that the oil leak has been tamed, if we are to believe BP and this THREAD. I however think this is just the start of the real event. Sometime in the very near or near future we will probably be told the well is dropping pressure and the sea floor is going to collapse. When this happens there will also be a massive land slide or sea floor event causing said Mega-tsunami. At the same time we will also be told that there has been another sea floor landslide on the east coast which was caused by the Gulf of Mexico event.

This event will also create a massive mega-tsunami which will wipe out the entire Caribbean and the North coast of South America. So what proof do I have? here is some:

This first and second picture shows the mining detonation pattern of explosives on the sea floor:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1f93522a7c2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/450663fbc2e2.png[/atsimg]

The next two pictures show the scale of this event:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c8c50728b18.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/641a2d827ffd.png[/atsimg]

This pictures shows the location and also the undersea topography. Notice the depth of the sea! there will be hundreds of cubic miles of earth crashing down to 8000ft+:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564c2025f1d7.png[/atsimg]

This picture shows the area to be affected by this mega-tsunami:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52f2957f9955.jpg[/atsimg]

I had an alternative theory which was about Atlantis rising as there are huge connections to a video recorded in the 1980's of an inductee who claims he saw Atlantis floating on a sea of black (Gulf of Mexico/ Sea of Black?) and a meteorite hitting near Costa Rica LINK.

I can not decide which is the more likely, my above theory or my earlier one; you decide

[edit on 13/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
the SS-administrating an event in the gulf and florida
where all the SS recipients are.?
the numbers no longer tattooed on your forearm-
they issue you a card.
no need for guard towers -
thats what satellites are for.
drowned them like rats..
they are a burden to the state.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
did anyone even read what I posted? Those are radar lines from Google's boats.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A tsunami occurred in San Francisco in 1908 - there is also evidence for massive tsunamis on both coasts of the US - the cause of the largest tsunami's outside of meteorite impact is in fact land slippage - as evidenced by the Ache tsunami.

walrus.wr.usgs.gov...

There is a massive build up of silt off both coasts of the US - and it is a planned for terrorist scenario to drop sea mines onto these slit cracks and cause tsunamis.

Reefs are cleared by dropping super phosphate, soaked in diesel and detonated with dynamite - fertiliser bombs. The reefs across the top of Australia were cleared this way. This is al that would be needed, well placed, to cause a massive slippage off the coast of the US.

If BP IS detonating around this area - it is absolute and SHEER lunacy.

There are already massive natural cracks running down these silt deposits - the San Francisco quake ruptured these fissures - connecting them and causing the subsequent slippage and tsunami.

An excellent post.

I think you will find however these lines are caused by exploration and seismic charges rather than actual explosions.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Since when do you move in a triangular pattern when mapping? I live in the Caribbean and when ever anyone goes treasure hunting you always move in parallel and reverse to your previous sweep.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by pajoly

I see your point, however if you sit in a full bath and then slide from one end to the other fast you will have a VERY wet bathroom floor, don't believe me try it!

I tried it and I spilled my beer and put out my cigarette.

Seriously folks, I believe the OP is just "throwing this out there". There's no reason to get all pissy about it. I find doom and gloom threads very interesting... and one more thing;

Some day, one of them will come true!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join