It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult music industry - NEW Documentation (A must see!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If the documentary makers are all atheist, why do they care what hand signs someone is throwing out.

Seriously, can someone explain this to me PLEASE.

If their mantra of "Cease To Exist" is correct then I can take my monkey fist and shove it straight up an atheist's a$$. Of course I would do a few hand signs prior to the fun(Mainly, Your #1, Your #1-just guess which single finger is up) And it wouldn't matter if we just die and get eaten by worms?

In my life and career I have seen bad people, really bad people, horrible people, really horrible people, the worst scum piece of garbage terribly bad there are no words to describe people and then, I have seen evil. The atheists manifesto does not have an answer for that which is true evil! Just show me two atheist vice officers with no affiliation with each other in any way. I say two because there is always that one fly in the ointment - but atheist depend on that.

t

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

evil?

have you ever heard of mental diseases?

there are people that are born psychopaths, they cant feel anything ...

others become psychopaths due to things that happen during their lives

its not that hard to understand that, there is no evil, just different perspectives

in some people's brain, to kill means pleasure ... there is no supernatural explanation to that, you dont need, its all about DNA and our development, traumatic experiences ... its all in the brain my friend

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

evil?

have you ever heard of mental diseases?

there are people that are born psychopaths, they cant feel anything ...

others become psychopaths due to things that happen during their lives

its not that hard to understand that, there is no evil, just different perspectives

in some people's brain, to kill means pleasure ... there is no supernatural explanation to that, you dont need, its all about DNA and our development, traumatic experiences ... its all in the brain my friend

Yep, Your Right. How Could I Have Possible Been So Wrong.

I didn't even consider that horrid mental disability, faiol.

See if this rings any bells:
The constant need to read between the lines and make stuff up in an megalomaniacal mind in order to generate that oh so delicate combination of biochemical releases in order to feel whole again. Even if just for a few moments.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy
I think it goes deeper than this, they use the culture to modify the behavior of children, especially young Western girls, to sell the idea that being a whorish, underage STD infested skank is a good thing. No I haven't forgotten about the boys, how they idealize the behavior and clothing of boys.

It's not just about making money, they make WAY MORE money off young girls than conspiracy theorists looking for connections in these videos.

It's all about behavior modification and selling an idea. The people behind the music business are pure dirt.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by star in a jar]

Well now we are talking about two different things. Promoting promiscuity and violence is a different topic than occultism, but is done for the same goal, TO MAKE MONEY! You make a good point that they aren't making nearly as much money off of occultism as off of teenage girls, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it isn't just about making money, cuz it is.

Trust, I was in that industry for 10+ years and all it is about is making money. They couldn't care less what they are selling as long as it sells. If 15-20 million people were spending money on Dead Prez or Roots type music/merch than that is what would be promoted. But it is not. The people decide what they want and the industry gives it to them. Its true after years of their aggressive promotion, people no longer have independent taste and just 'follow the leader', but you give these people too much credit by saying there is a conspiracy to corrupt our morals/society or whatever. Is it doing that? Hell yes! But again, they are just in it to make money.

The true conspiracy is what these top dog industry execs and owners are doing with their money, ie. investing it into politics, banking, resource and land ownership. Then they will have real power, and this is already happening. Music/film is just a tool to get to that point, and corrupting it doesn't help them at all, but they are willing to allow that to happen as long as they continue to make money. Are they corrupting it? Yes, but it is the kids and the parents of these kids that are allowing and encouraging this to happen, because they know no better. The 'top dogs' are just going with the flow of society and doing what they can to feed off of them. This is what capitalism has become and is all about.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
bookmarking for now, be back with an opinion later...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the information.

For years i've noticed alot of these symbols being worn and thrown up by celeb's and wondered WHY? I rarely watch T.V. but when I do it's rampant in programs, movies ETC.

I watched a portion of a episode of Punk'd about one week ago in which Beyonce "ruined" some fake needy childrens Christmas. She was wearing an "All seeing eye" T-Shirt with sun rays coming from behind the eye.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

They explain that in the video. They say that they believe the symbols are astrological in nature and that they have been filled with esoteric ideas over the centuries. Religions and secret societies just make them seem like 'evil' symbols. Personally, whenever I see these kind of videos, I think that they're just BS but this series has interested me. Mainly because they approach an "atheistic" point of view and not a religious one. It's usually just coincidental BS with these kind of videos. I think they over-think things.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is the best-put-together of this type of documentary I've ever seen. They need to hurry up and translate the rest of it...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Yeah!

I wrote a mail to "the avant guards" and he told me that it will need a bit time...
He is now in "holiday" for a few days and then he first want to end the german version. Then he will end the icke &jones videos (?) and THEN he will go on with the english ones...
Maybe if you all ask him to go on, he will do earlier...

But also he was happy about that i brought it up to ATS and thanks everybody who liked it...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
to learn more..a lot more about this subject all you have to do is go watch some Jordan Maxwell's videos on youtube.....he is the top of the top when it comes to information on this.

www.youtube.com...

also..doesnt the movie Zeitgeist talk about some of this?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My god this stuff is such a joke. Even Geraldo gave up on this stuff after a decade or so of annoying us with such nonsense.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here is a 32part series on the same subject and it is all in English.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
wow the rain-man thing is a new one on me..its a huge thing for them...never realized it but imma be listening now for it.....gtta get back and finishing the vid. thanks darkelf....

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzik

They explain that in the video. They say that they believe the symbols are astrological in nature and that they have been filled with esoteric ideas over the centuries. Religions and secret societies just make them seem like 'evil' symbols. Personally, whenever I see these kind of videos, I think that they're just BS but this series has interested me. Mainly because they approach an "atheistic" point of view and not a religious one. It's usually just coincidental BS with these kind of videos. I think they over-think things.

Thank You MUZIK. It just seems like an awful lot of work to make a 17 part documentary if your atheist.

However, thinking outside the atheist mindset, I watched the English versions last week and it took days to get that damn Umbrella song out of my head.

Could this just be another in a long line of music industry PR scams to sell a few more records. I have no idea but I am not interested in that type of music in the slightest and still that song just kept playing and playing and...

Best Regards,
t

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by JimIrie

TUPAC was not one of them. At least if he ever did join up, he got out pretty quick. I mean, if he was a part of it, they wouldve got to him b4 he became super popular, so they could direct his lyrics & image. Unless he got involved right at the end 7 died almost immediately because of his involvement or for trying to leave. Or of course he couldve faked his death to escape the illuminatis. Or it couldve been "real gangster s**t". But if he was in on it b4 he got real fame, that would mean he willingly went to prison for a rape charge & got raped while in prison just to support his Thug Life image. Because anyone involved with "them" has their whole public life orchestrated, so don`t you think they wouldve came up with a better charge than rape? like lil waynes recent bust, or when TI had those machine guns on the night of the awards show he was supposed to appear at... No, 2pacs case was more like "them" tryin to take him down like they`ve tried for a long time. Anyone with illuminati protection would not have the kind of problems he had. How many other HUGE rappers have had it that bad and even got killed or had to fake their death or whatever? Not many. A few maybe, but not many. His parents were with the black panthers and the fed has been against his whole family for a long time. Pac was born in prison, after all. I`ll watch the video for the good info im sure it may have, but c`mon man, get that crap outta here. Stay loyal to your old heros. His words are needed right now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

hey i agree fully with you, but after looking the vid i was a bit stunned about some facts i never heard of...

Just have a look and let´s talk about it...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He even has an interview explaining that hes EXPOSING the illuminati, thats why his makevelli album has "killuminati" in the album name. according to pac, "I put the K on there cause I`m killin them muthaf****s!" I think he faked his death to escape the bastards. He had some connections too. Rich celebrity connections, ghetto connections, black panther connections, cuba connections... connect the dots. I have reason to privately believe he`s in Cuba. And if THATS true, well everyone knows what happened when we tried to mess with Castro, we got caught with our d***s in our hands and now they REALLY don`t like our fedgov. I would almost have to say Cuba may be the one place the illuminati can`t stomp all over like they own the place. Ya I know if they REALLY wanted him they could have him. But I`ve noticed the way they work, is if someone is effectively silenced and is no longer causing a problem, they will sometimes let people go because its not worth the effort unless you KNOW something. Pac didn`t know anything too special, ya he knew more than most of us but essentially he was just like one uf us, just trying to "awaken" people to how messed up things are and how coprrupt our goverment is. But he had to do it in a language he could use that would work for him: thug poetry. if you really listen, he has no gangsta rap songs. listen to how he describes life & what he`s going through and what everyone around him is going through. its a sad & accurate depiction. sometimes i have to shed a tear... And the thing is, he faked his death (i believe) to show people this is what happens when you live this life. i believe he had a realization. And no I dont think hes comin back. unless he changes his mind

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thank you on that! I just saw the new pac thread and was a bit baffled by all the silly comments in there...
You should know that i am german rapper myself since i am ten (1996 - Hamburg City!). Tho, i am very well informed about pacs story!
I don´t know if you have watched the vids i posted, because the vid on pac is still only available i german...
So some new things for me where about his stepdad was involved in organized crime, he renamed his son into tupac amaru after a peruvian rebel leader, and that this name means "shiny snake". If you have watched the vids you will see that it is bound to the secret sign "the snake carrier" what in occult means to be a dead sacrifice...

Got me thinking...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hold on, you altered that quote by Pac tho. He said he named that album Killuminati because he was killing all this illuminati TALK cuz it was misleading people and rendering them less powerful and more fearful.

In the 90's this illuminati talk was just as big as it was now, and he heard everyone in prison, when he got locked up for that rape charge, talking illuminati this and illuminati that, and he said "who the F#$% are you! If these people are so secret and powerful, how do you know who they are and who is apart of them!?"

Don't mess up my homie Pac's legacy to benefit your own argument!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Music is just a presented message with tone that generates feelings.

Cultist, Spiritual, Healing, Aggressive, Money Tender, what have you.

Here's an artist I like,

www.amazon.com...

which includes some of the symbols I register hits on on this board.

Yeah, what you see is probably real. It's supposed to be. There actors/actresses, performing what some might call "The Visual Arts".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join