It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult music industry - NEW Documentation (A must see!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was in the music business travelling on the road for decades. I remember in the 80's how record executives often requested for your album art work to be a representation of Satanic activity visually. The musician while impeccable on stage is at the mercy of record executives and how pathetic it is when you disagree with policies which attack your morals and you are dropped from the label.

Satanic cults have often engaged in business deals with musicians. In the early 80's I performed by candlelight on Classical guitar for a wealthy Satanic sect of elderly people. I was booked by a manager and driven by limo to various mansions in up state N.Y. and a few New England states. It was a private Mansion circuit.

Various groups of musicians around the globe are personally part of sects. A large percentage of musicians in the world will work for these sects and have a nest egg to sit on for years. They don't believe in any religion but, the money is just too tempting to pass on. In point, most musicians will enjoy reading notes and performing by ear for good money and dismiss the hiring party's agenda.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ENIDI

Thank you for your insight on this!

As you see the most posters deny the existance of this stuff...
But you and i are one of the ones who are in the know.

I ever wondered why i never was accepted by "commercial" music industry, because of my views and messages...
When i realized this satanic agenda (because of my own spiritual development) and the impacts on society i really refused to be part of this system...

AND look how the satanic sects have developed since the `80s!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by ENIDI

I ever wondered why i never was accepted by "commercial" music industry, because of my views and messages...
When i realized this satanic agenda (because of my own spiritual development) and the impacts on society i really refused to be part of this system...

The Satanic lyricism during the Heavy Metal resurgence of the late 70's and throughout the 80's was forced on musicians whether they prefered it or not. Record companies made trillions off this business venture.

Regarding my hometown and the occult activity I witnessed as a child, I can only say this ....It's like someone throwing quarters into the air and some land heads and others tails. Many towns in the U.S. have zero occult activity and others such as mine have an abundance. It depends where the quarters land.

As a child during camping trips I found evidence of Satanic worship in many wooded areas. In 1957, Juan Rivera Aponte took the life of a 13 year old boy so he could use his powdered skull for a Black magic spell. In the late 60's the Watchtower Society conducted occult activity on the borderline of Vineland and Milliville. In 1971 while I was in juinor high, a young man asked his 2 friends to tie and bound his hands with adhesive tape and toss him into clear pond at the Menantico sandwash.

He wanted to die violently so he would be reborn as a captain to rule over 40 legions of demons. Many kids in our school were brought in by the police for questioning. The wide investigation led law inforcement officials to believe that there was a Satanic sect of elderly people in our town posed under a different organization. Lilith Sinclair, a priestess of the Church Of Satan and members of her group were accused of creating the boy's death. Many family abused or drug induced kids were taken in by this sect and brainwashed.

Barbara Hutton whose family owned the Woolworth five and dime stores was interested in the spirit world. She owned a venue which was about a 30 minute drive from my hometown Vineland. I performed there and saw black mirrors and a Satanic staff. This was in the early 80's. Other Satanic cults were spotted in the wooded areas for decades. One in particular was caught repeating the same ritual the boy in 1971 performed. This kind of social environment surrounded me throughout my life off and on for about 3 decades. I have since drawn the conculsion that events like these happen in your hometown for no apparent reason whatsoever. It was the way the quarters fell.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is just one part of the operation.

These "themes" that are reoccurring in music just catch on and the foolish musicians do the rest of the work and go along with them.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by SinkingSun]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This was a pretty entertaining video. Cant wait till part 6 comes out

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
great post star in a jar,im really sick of seeing videos like that kesha making young girls arrogant sluts.
and im really tired of all the satanic videos,theyr making it now just to make money,not like the good old days when they were making it really secretly for the power not just to look cool

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos OP something i've been looking at recently and puts a video i watched a while back into perspective.

I sold my Soul to the DEVIL! - Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bob Dylan

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-8-2010 by slylee]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by slylee
Thanks for the videos OP something i've been looking at recently and puts a video i watched a while back into perspective.

I sold my Soul to the DEVIL! - Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bob Dylan

www.youtube.com...

Theres an interesting video of Bob Dylan on 60 minutes i think where he mentions, very seriously, that he gained his musical talent from his occultic practices. He said he had a made a deal that he had no choice but to honor until he died. So... Not exactly a good idea to trade fame and fortune fortune to a demonic power that only wants the life force that comes from that. Ed Bradley clearly knew very well what he was talking about. I could see it in his eyes.

Though, on another note, apparently hes an observant Jew. i dont know if thats true or not but he was involved with CHABAD and according to a few chassidic rabbis he does the whole tefilin thing and Tzitzit.

curious if he still does that.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There is the well known legend of Robert Johnson making a deal with the Devil at the crossroads. Folklore from the Mississippi Delta. People in the 18th century thought Paginini to be in league with the Devil. He was a tall man who hypnotized people with his violin and he wore black quite often. During the 18th century tri-tones were supposedly forbidden by the church.

Doesn't anyone on this site see clearly how insulting that is to a true musician? You spend your life secluded as a child age 7, practicing and mastering an instrument. You devote yourself to 12 and 15 hours a day through your teens and your 20's to master an instrument only to discover that many people in society today make reference to Satan in music.

This has little to do with the practices of a musician. Satanisim finds it's way through music just as any religion would. True. However most schooled musicians find the accusation to be laughable. All those decades of hard sweat and toil on an instrument and this is what society connects you with? Think about it. Think about it really hard. The emphasis is put on mastering an instrument not the business of religion. I didn't study the Satanic bible or the Holy Bible in hopes of playing guitar like Pat Metheny.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Making a deal with the devil is the only logical explanation as to why you hear so much drivel that passes for top 40 music these days. I think Satan invented Autotune.

Someone with actual musical talent might not need to make a "deal" but some of these no-talent pop tarts need a little assistance.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolique
Making a deal with the devil is the only logical explanation as to why you hear so much drivel that passes for top 40 music these days. I think Satan invented Autotune.

Someone with actual musical talent might not need to make a "deal" but some of these no-talent pop tarts need a little assistance.

I agree with this totally. Very good point! How true it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Im not sure why but i think most people in here are lumping occultism and satanism together like they are the same thing

While they are tied together quite closely, the occult practices are not necessarily satanic in nature.........

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
Im not sure why but i think most people in here are lumping occultism and satanism together like they are the same thing

While they are tied together quite closely, the occult practices are not necessarily satanic in nature.........

Considering 'occult' means hidden, yes i would agree.

There are 3 basic areas which one could regard as 'occult'. Theres the theoretic study of a particular occult system. This isnt 'magick', but rather a study of the spiritual nature of reality. This is what kabbalah is generally about.

Then theres the application of spiritual knowledge towards spiritual development. This is the meditative aspect of 'occultism'

Then theres the practical magick aspect of occultism. The manipulation spiritual forces etc. This is what satanism, theosophy and those evil gnostic philosophies are all about. In kabbalah its called 'kabbalah ma'asit" practical kabbalah.

These are 3 distinct groups. So, anyone who confuses 'occult' with Satanim probably knows nothing about mysticism in general.

Theres also a 4th group, and thats the study of the esoteric aspect of sacred writings. This is particularly most present in the Tanakh and the Hebrew language

[edit on 19-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

reply to post by tonypazzo

you really think luciferian means good...

It just means one who follows light.

2 Peter 1:19 uses the term "Lucifer" to refer to Christ, while the Romans used it to refer to the planet Venus and Greek god Apollo (the sun).

Peter used the word lychnos-a lamp and the word phōsphoros-light giving.....which by no means is restricted in use to Lucy any more than flashlight is all one needs to know about lighting dark places.

Anyway both these words are greek.

Lucifer is used only once in the bible and that for a hebrew word heylel meaning "shining one" (like the welsh word heul is pronunce hi-eel for sun... Lleu - a Welsh sun god...sound familiar?)

The diff is that in Peter Jesus is seen as a light giver to shine light on the darness and Isa 14:12 "lucifer" is seen as a shining light for his own glory....a thing of shinning glory bring attention to his aspect rather than say like Christ shinning light on the darkness, lighting our hearts and inward man.

So Not only did Peter not use the word "Lucifer" the uses of words to do with light are unrelated in the two cases.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Masonic Light

reply to post by tonypazzo

you really think luciferian means good...

It just means one who follows light.

2 Peter 1:19 uses the term "Lucifer" to refer to Christ, while the Romans used it to refer to the planet Venus and Greek god Apollo (the sun).

Peter used the word lychnos-a lamp and the word phōsphoros-light giving.....which by no means is restricted in use to Lucy any more than flashlight is all one needs to know about lighting dark places.

Anyway both these words are greek.

Lucifer is used only once in the bible and that for a hebrew word heylel meaning "shining one" (like the welsh word heul is pronunce hi-eel for sun... Lleu - a Welsh sun god...sound familiar?)

The diff is that in Peter Jesus is seen as a light giver to shine light on the darness and Isa 14:12 "lucifer" is seen as a shining light for his own glory....a thing of shinning glory bring attention to his aspect rather than say like Christ shinning light on the darkness, lighting our hearts and inward man.

So Not only did Peter not use the word "Lucifer" the uses of words to do with light are unrelated in the two cases.
[edit on 19-8-2010 by Logarock]

Is there a spiritual connection between the indo-european root 'pitar' which means father, and which manifests in vedantic literature as the sky god, Dyeus Pitar, in Rome as Iupitar and apparently i consider much too coincidental for the churchs 'father' to be peter. Theres clearly a running theme which unites these 3 cultures.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
great post star in a jar,im really sick of seeing videos like that kesha making young girls arrogant sluts.
and im really tired of all the satanic videos,theyr making it now just to make money,not like the good old days when they were making it really secretly for the power not just to look cool

This is so true. I am not defending all musicians and I understand that many of them are starstruck..however, that is what the record executives thrive on....characters that are happy with groupies, drugs, and so forth.

In the end, the executives are only concerned with collecting 15 dollars off a cd which sells for $16.99 and giving the musician the $1.99. The more confused and tried you are from road travel, the easier it is for executives to con you into signing your royalities away.

Another nightmare that many musician friends of mine experienced is the force control over a band's image. It's all contrived and pre-planned by executives. For example:...back in the late 70's and 80's, a band would suggest to the art department or the record company's in-house for their album cover to be simply a photo shot of the band. The next day, you are called into an executive's office. The person from the art department has on display for you your new cover. A Norman Rockwell painting.

The painting shows a mother serving dinner to her family. In the picture you see her holding a plate with a dead baby. You then turn to the executive and say..."Excuse me, but this has little to do with our image or music"! The executive replies......"Either toe the line, or you will be dropped from the label. Most of the executives I met were x-revolutionaries from the 60's who had cut their hair and were now wearing suits and ties. They had little interest in creative music and at that time were on a mission to sign someone that sounded like some international artist.

The elderly generation of executives that worked for Columbia and Warner Brothers were more than willing to give musicians freedom to express their talents in an artistic fashion. The hippie or 80's generation of executives were on a mission to promote Satanic worship into the minds and mentalities of kids and they were making trillions of dollars. The musician doesn't have a choice in the matter unless for some lucky reason they can get a break and profit huge amounts to form their own label.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by ENIDI

Sorry for my late reply to you.

Both you and ENIDI make excellent points and I would like to clarify my earlier post.

I most certainly do not deny the existance of this stuff and apologize for trivializing it a little too much.

My intention was to point out how this stuff is being force fed in so many different angle both in and out of the religious watchers.

But more importantly how many of music's true artist have been attacked with false accusations of being in league with Satan and/or the occult. It seems many need to demonize others in order to better sell there fear while peddling their special brand of salvation - "Truth Be Damned And So Will You Listening To The Devil's Music Or If You Do Not Give Generously To Our Cause"

I saw a 2 hour special on The BIOGRAPHY Channel entitled Jimi Hendrix: Voodoo Child - This is the story of Jimi Hendrix told in his own words compiled from his personal artifacts and interviews he gave during the period September 1966 -September 1970. Bootsy Collins is the voice of JIMI HENDRIX.

I can not state, from this documentary, any other Jimi documentary or the many books and articles I read regarding one of my earliest favorite artist, that Jimi never dabbled in the dark arts to create music. From much research I would be much more inclined to put him into the group of hard working musicians as stated by ENIDI. For many years he stayed far far away from any political, racial and/or religious views in his music and interviews as he was only interested in people as people and his famous maxim "Different Strokes For Different Folks". Most of his lyrics were a combination of his love for pulp science fiction stories and personal dreams.

For Example -In his earlier times with The Experience he claimed he had not yet considered himself much of a song writer and would always write lots of words on matchbooks and napkins. Then the music would make him think of a few of those words and would go back and just "GET IT TOGETHER".

Purple Haze: Hendrix claimed this was inspired by a dream where he was walking under the sea that he then linked to a story he read in a science fiction magazine about a purple death ray. In the dream, he said a purple haze surrounded him, engulfed him and got him lost. It was a traumatic experience, but in his dream his faith in Jesus saved him. At one point, Hendrix wrote the chorus as "Purple Haze, Jesus Saves," but decided against it.

It would make MUCH MUCH more sense to point out how he had a dream of making music and his love and dedication to the arts, NOTHING ELSE, kept him focused to work hard and that is what made his dream come true.

I am certain there are many more stories such as his and it just plain breaks my heart that some would rather point out a possible satanic this or an occult that just to further there own agenda without having ANY hard data proving the true meaning behind the songs and/or the artist.

Music also has the other edge where we have Black Sabbath stating in their own words that they had another member of the band that would make the music happen in a mystical way. They even said that it scared them how the songs would just happen as soon as they were together practicing. **(This is stated in my words from distant memory and if requested, I will look up the actual interviews and be more precise.)**

Music is so amazingly powerful. I am certain we all have a story where the music was so incredible during a live show that it was a life altering experience way more intoxicating than anything drugs or alcohol could ever offer.

I vividly remember see a band live in 2005 called Made Out Of Babies fronted by this petite singer named Julie Christmas. I had never heard of them before and was not familiar with any of their songs yet it was one of the most intense and incredible experiences of my life. I honestly have no words to described how I felt both mentally and physically but I can assure you that I was not inhibited by drugs, alcohol or Satan. It was just the power and intensity of the musicians and the art they created.

I have been fortunate to experience many times the same but only from musical artist I was already aware of and when that favorite song played -- BLAST OFF -- The Afghan Whigs - Miles Iz Ded. Over The Rhine - If I'm Drowning w/ Ric Hordinski on guitar(saw them play it 12+ minutes once - in a word WoW!). Mastodon - Hearts Alive, And to really show my age Public Image Ltd. - Poptones in 1986. So Many More, but now I need to go out and find some live music.

Hope that clear up some and sorry about the little bit of reminiscing/rambling.

Bottom line, you will have influences in anything anywhere that has creativity and originality. Once you add in greed from riding coattails all bets are off. If someone goes looking under every bed and in every closet for the Boogieman, pretty soon they will find it whether it's truly there or not.

Cheers,

t

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

thank you for your apologizes and your long post on this hendrix stuff. very interesting.

And i just want to add a few little things that come to my mind.

First, Hendrix: I am just looking for some alternative tunings for my flutes i build and ran into all this 432hz (and much more) stuff.
(Short descripton:
The modern concert pitch has now the chamber note A = 440 Hz.
That is now the standart for all instruments and for the music industry. But in ancient times the pitch was 432 Hz(and others too). It seems that 432Hz is much more harmonic and natural resonant.(relates to planetary, natural and human frequences, and was known in many ancient cultures) And there are conspiracy theories outthere that say 440Hz was taken to make the people more agressive and resonating with disharmonics.)
Have a look into the Music me niutritthread for more info...

During research i found some interesting quotes about hendrix made his guitar tunings a littlebit lower than A = 440 Hz "intuitively". I think there is a deeper connection to all this 432 stuff, his wonderful guitar playing and the things you mentioned...

Second, my own experiences: I started to study esoteric teachings with a very young age (7-8) and i was more then once tried by the dark side. When i was abourt eleven i wanted power and the dark side gave it to me in various occasions. I was fooled by it but i was young and still learning all this stuff and didn´t know better... (don´t bash on me for it, read my threads and previous post and you will know what came out of it!
)

In that time (about ten) i also started to be an active musican. Hiphop was my obsession at this time. It was the pulse of time and my hometown (hamburg) was in a hype about it. The guy that teached me where on it since the beginning in germany (about 81) and i had the first time the feeling of belonging to something and they treated me like a brother. First time i had the feeling of a family.
In that time i was dividing (and hiding...) my spiritual side and he official view on me. But since the beginning all magical and else thing worked and remember i was on the dark side at this time.
My musical career started to elevate and i was very succesful with it . I had a crew and we had abouth 300 gigs in a year. I had a lot of chicks, lot of fun nad soon a lot of drugs...
But i ever sayed on the floor. I never wanted to sign a major deal (even though i had three posibilitys), i never took hard (chemical) drugs and i ever refused to make songs that wheren´t my mindset.
With sixteen i had some bad experiences (maybe karma) in my life that forced me to leave the dark side and soon the musical career started to slow down. Since the age of eighteen bad things happened to me and i decided to make my world travel to heal the wounds and to have a spiritual jurney (and to clean my karma).
Now i am back since mid 2007, had some very weird spiritual experiences, (one, some might call it enlightment experience) and choosed the light. BUT i also tried to start a new music career...
To make it short, i failed. Because of my worldview and because i realised that all the satanic stuff i learned in my early teens ARE applied to the WHOLE music industry. And i never ever want to be a part of their plans anymore!
I am tired of it now and started to write a few books about different issues (fiction and non fiction, in german and english) I am working in several projects as docent of real hiphop in schools, docent in meditation courses and in other spiritual issues, ghostwriter, writer, in theater productions. But my real work isnt payed. I help people to find the light and heal them in differnt ways. I am now a lightworker. But there is so much resistance from society that it is very hard to earn the money i need to feed my family...
We are living on the limit. But we are trying to live as healthy, as "lightly" as possible. We have dreams for the future that are in the making but as the resistance is very hard we go on as much as possible.
And to stay on topic, yes there is a "satanic" or lets say an occult backround or agenda. my life and my experiances showed it to me in very detail. But there are ways to get out of it and that is the more important part!
I think ATS is there for the reason to show the less "spirited people" the dark agendas to give them the possibility to digg their own way out of it. (and there are much topics and ways that help them to come out...)
free will... Thats it! you first have to see the the abyss to make the decision to take/see the other way...

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

jim

[edit on 28-8-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
But i ever sayed on the floor. I never wanted to sign a major deal (even though i had three posibilitys), i never took hard (chemical) drugs and i ever refused to make songs that wheren´t my mindset.
With sixteen i had some bad experiences (maybe karma) in my life that forced me to leave the dark side and soon the musical career started to slow down. Since the age of eighteen bad things happened to me and i decided to make my world travel to heal the wounds and to have a spiritual jurney (and to clean my karma).
Now i am back since mid 2007, had some very weird spiritual experiences, (one, some might call it enlightment experience) and choosed the light. BUT i also tried to start a new music career...
To make it short, i failed. Because of my worldview and because i realised that all the satanic stuff i learned in my early teens ARE applied to the WHOLE music industry. And i never ever want to be a part of their plans anymore!
I am tired of it now and started to write a few books about different issues (fiction and non fiction, in german and english) I am working in several projects as docent of real hiphop in schools, docent in meditation courses and in other spiritual issues, ghostwriter, writer, in theater productions. But my real work isnt payed. I help people to find the light and heal them in differnt ways. I am now a lightworker. But there is so much resistance from society

You are obviously much younger than me however, I would maybe like to express a reality here. I have tried to dismiss the memory of my hometown for decades. The people of the town remind mne of K.K.K. members. The mentality of these people gives me the inner turmoil that stirs the notion to get violent. Their preference in music, their concept of me, their long winded personalities, back in the woods style of thinking, view of the female gender, everything about the people of this community causes me to vomit. I am not making reference to people in the area who were sacrificed by Satanic cults or the cults themselves.

You have 6 to 7 different churches containing a diverse amount of religious fanactics. You have the non-church people who believe that Robert Plant and Jimmy Page are God instead and I utterly hate people like this because they follow one path in music and all the same viewpoints and mentalities about life in general. I was under the assumption for many years that this attitude in Vineland, New Jersey had everything to do with adolescent behaviour....however upon returning to the area for family visits, I discover otherwise. These people in the community are well into their 50's and still act the same......How dead wrong my assumption was! My hate runs very deep for the people of this community. They know me all too well for my traveling and established reputation as a musician. I am flattered by the cause but, they as a town have everything wrong.....in general. It would appear on the outside as if most of them have been hit in the head by a bus or a van. It would also definitely appear that their ignorance is provoking to anyone who does not allow it to go over their head.

Sadly,....I try to not visit my parents except for maybe twice a year. The people of that community must provoke hate within a person and on such large scale that a victim such as myself has contemplated retreat, looking into the possibilities of migrating to a place that is extreme as Pitcarin Island. Because of my experience in Vineland, N.J., I as a rule do not answer the phone, socialize with people in general, and lie to everyone around me regarding my past profession....stating that there are 3 people from the area with my name and you must have me mixed up with one of those people. I will avoid any connection to Vineland, N.J even if it means cutting off my nose to spite my own face.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
im not too sure why we gather on forums to dispute these things
its pretty evident that theres a secret society behind everything
and that we are being manipulated and brainwashed on a daily basis
blah blah...its the truth though...just open your eyes

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join