It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain UFOs 2.0 (pt. 1) & -Possible- 'Watcher' 07-11-2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ok this i have watched and around the 6min 38+ seconds mark is the best stuff.
Not too sure what to make of this.
Link for info on how he mod his camera.
Camera mod

Takes a while to load but it will.
Also from YT poster

July 12, 2010 Meeow wwww.....another part to come when i get home from the worky doldrums...

Snap shots around the 6min 38+ seconds mark

This was a snap at the *mins 32second mark nothing done to it .

Now this snap I re sized and cropped nothing more .

Mountain UFOs 2.0 (pt.2) 07/11/2010
Around the 5min mark is good.

July 12, 2010 Tucson, AZ on July 11, 2010 ~

As for this video I will let you make mind up what you think.
As for both videos they could be a hoax and yet I thought you would like to have a look.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Must watch second video around the 5 minutes 58 seconds.
Could this be CGI?
Could either video?
Well if this real it the best footage i have seen if not then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[edit on 13-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
could be anything, lanterns?. workers on the mountain?
Lets see what everyone else makes of it.
Good post

edit to add: thats a lot of activity over a long period of time, so begs the question is there any other witnesses?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Thanks as for lanterns
some may be but I watched both videos over and over and am unsure.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

not saying they are for deffinate but always a possibility.
Like i said, is there any other witnesses?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Sorry not that i know of. I have sent message to the poster for any more info

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

it would be good if there was.
I just noticed your from blackpool, im originally from morecambe myself. moved away 2 years ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
S&F k3rm1t, amazing footage for sure, to me the first one is too good to be true, but I can't say for sure whether it's fake or not, also there are manylights in the area they were filming, in the second video, IMO the first video was fake, and the second one was real, still good post.

Also do you know where this was filmed? I know mountains but what mountains?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is my first post on ATS, but I've been a lurker here for many years. Now that I've introduced myself...

A think there is a very simple and logical explanation for both videos. I did not notice the lights move away from the backdrop of the mountain at any time. They also moved in a very linear path without moving irregularly. They seemed to also move at a relatively normal rate of speed. At times, they appeared as one point of light and other times they appeared as two points close together. These "UFOs" are nothing more than vehicle headlights on a distant mountain road. You can even see them flickering as the move behind trees. Most cars these days have daytime running lights, so that's why there are lights on in the daytime video. Also, light does strange things when zoomed in with a camera, and modern projector beam headlights appear much brighter when the beam is focused on your eye or the lens of the camera. This would explain the apparent changes in shape/size and brightness that is seen.

In my opinion, these are definitely not UFOs.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Really enjoyed this video. As usual long list of these are not ufos comes on. Really, I feel quite certain they are, acutally and even a bit of a saucer shape revealed. Oh but please keep on making long lists of possible explanations, and then state them as factoids instead of theories.

The only thing that could rule these out as UFOs is 1) the presence of balloons at that time, 2)forgery.

Even in cases where a long list of pseudo answers are shoved at people, the one filming would know, usually they're being pinged, sometimes greated even. Its never an accident when you see a real ufo.

Also, as we are in a very monitored negative system in a planet that is being run one step up from a true hell zone with billions suffering horribly and all of nature, they dont shout their presence or allow clear shots, so its always given in our hearts to have a choice, to see and seek ourselves or not depending on our proression, awareness, consciousness.

But they do nudge.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Gut reaction is that this is totally man made, there is nothing to suggest that what we are seeing here is indeed a UFO (craft) we need the analysis of experinced members to do their stuff.

Calling Armap!

top topics

join