It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking designs alien creatures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Oh my godness me 3 years of time and god knows how much money to come up with that yet another way to waste money to fulfil agendas that we aren't privvy to, when will it stop?

I am lost for words, are we really supposed to watch the video and say, "oh well done Stephen Hawkin, thanks for showing us what 'alien life' can be on other planets" I mean come on, I am not an artist but I am pretty sure I could come up with something like that in less than 3 flicking hours let alone 3 flicking years!!

The more I read about Stephen Hawkin the more I am convinced he is another part of the chess board.

What agenda is being filled here? Just curious, as it just seems like a fun little discovery special to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
What agenda is being filled here? Just curious,

The agenda is what it has been for many many years when it comes to the Media puppets dumbing down the people and that is, we humans are 'special' and that there may be other forms of life out there but nowhere near as advanced as us. and the crazy thing is people believe everything they are told because its on a screen, its complete madness

[edit on 13-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

The more I read about Stephen Hawkin the more I am convinced he is another part of the chess board.

Hi franspeakfree, I experience exactly the same view, which started when he did come with this.

Don’t talk to aliens, warns Stephen Hawking.

THE aliens are out there and Earth had better watch out, at least according to Stephen Hawking. He has suggested that extraterrestrials are almost certain to exist — but that instead of seeking them out, humanity should be doing all it that can to avoid any contact.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hi franspeakfree, I experience exactly the same view, which started when he did come with this.

Don’t talk to aliens, warns Stephen Hawking.

THE aliens are out there and Earth had better watch out, at least according to Stephen Hawking. He has suggested that extraterrestrials are almost certain to exist — but that instead of seeking them out, humanity should be doing all it that can to avoid any contact.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Yep we had better not talk to these aliens or we face getting our feet sucked! jeesh talk about a direct blatant overstepping the mark U TURN!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The agenda is what it has been for many many years when it comes to the Media puppets dumbing down the people and that is, we humans are 'special' and that there may be other forms of life out there but nowhere near as advanced as us. and the crazy thing is people believe everything they are told because its on a screen, its complete madness

I agree there is an overall agenda similar to what you state, but I really don't think this has anything to do with it. Hawking is a genius mind.

I think of these "aliens" he designed as the type of animals that would live on another planet. Whether or not that planet is inhabited by intelligent or super-intelligent aliens doesn't matter. The aliens in the video are like the zebras and hyenas we have on Earth.

Take a breather. It gets frustrating when EVERY person is in on the agenda. Twenty years ago we would've said "Wow, he's actually presenting us with designs of creatures on other planets!". Now, we're saying "Oh, he's part of the agenda!".

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Program, Proposition, Condition, Acceptance and then the shock.

Has noone questioned why would they be land based feeding of soil for nutrients when they could very well be nutrient dependent from the gases taken directly from the atmosphere.

Question what you have been viewing here.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
[Take a breather. It gets frustrating when EVERY person is in on the agenda. Twenty years ago we would've said "Wow, he's actually presenting us with designs of creatures on other planets!". Now, we're saying "Oh, he's part of the agenda!".

Definition of agenda

Ordered sequence of items to be discussed in a formal meeting. The objectives of an agenda include to (1) familiarize participants with the topics to be discussed and issues to be raised, (2) indicate what prior knowledge would be expected from the participants, and (3) indicate what outcome the participants may expect from the meeting.

The only way that one can see clearly is to forget about everything they have ever been taught and take a good look for themselves.

99.9% anything involving the following will induce agendas. Money,Power,Corruption. If any of those can be obtained through any means then there will always be an agenda.

Yes, there is no denying that Stephen Hawking is a mathematical genius, However, what gives him the credentials to produce for TV the appearance of what an alien creature would look like? for a start it looks exceptionally similar to an Elephant and a land based creature on earth, what variables/factors does he take in to consideration when creating these myths>?

This is nothing but a puppet show produced to appease the masses that sit infront of their boxes waiting to be told their next set of instructions

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure there's a form of primitive intelligent life in the series, it may be a different alien planet series i'm thinking of, but I'm pretty sure it's this one..
And I'm pretty sure stephen hawking doesn't think we're the only intelligent life in the universe.
Also once again, as it states in the article, this is mostly about extremophile type animals, hence the mammal that thrives in -150C weather.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

we humans are 'special' and that there may be other forms of life out there but nowhere near as advanced as us

he talks about advanced theoretical aliens too ,
with sinister intentions. or nomads

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

So you do not think that, among other alien creatures/beings out there, there could be some land-based creatures similar to the ones mentioned in the video?

I get what you're saying, I just don't think it is applicable here. I won't claim to have watched it all, so I don't know if he says "These are the only possible aliens in the universe", but I highly doubt it. Seems more like he's saying "They could look like this", and then presents us with something different from the norm.

I believe in all kinds of beings of intelligence out there, from forms of the "classic" aliens to multidimensional beings, but I also can believe there are less intelligent creatures like the ones Hawking presents in the article posted in this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

So you do not think that, among other alien creatures/beings out there, there could be some land-based creatures similar to the ones mentioned in the video?

I get what you're saying, I just don't think it is applicable here. I won't claim to have watched it all, so I don't know if he says "These are the only possible aliens in the universe", but I highly doubt it. Seems more like he's saying "They could look like this", and then presents us with something different from the norm.

I believe in all kinds of beings of intelligence out there, from forms of the "classic" aliens to multidimensional beings, but I also can believe there are less intelligent creatures like the ones Hawking presents in the article posted in this thread.

He actually says some of the more out there ideas of alien life, Aliens that live in the core of a sun, I think he talked about pure space based life too, really great show, i recommend it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Why are we not shown something similar to ourselves?

If he can spend 3 years creating this garbage then why doesn't he bring us something with a little more substance, exactly like Carl Sagan gave us when he demonstrated his knowledge of dimensions and the universe.

Why is it we must be shown images of land based creatures that are similar to what we know, this is purely conditioning nothing more nothing less.

I guarantee you this, after this has been shown on TV and publicised around the world, we will have an announcement from our good old buddies in NASA (probably by the end of the year) telling us they have found evidence of fosilised life, and immediately people will think of this. The seeds are there to be sown. Its conditioning.

Remember this thread when it happens

To answer your other question, I am certain that there are billions of different life forms all around the universe and indeed our solar system (yes I said solar system)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I liked Alien Planet better. I sure would like to see a special on how experts think animals on Earth might evolve over time. The OP link also had a video about babies with telepathy.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Why are we not shown something similar to ourselves?

If he can spend 3 years creating this garbage then why doesn't he bring us something with a little more substance, exactly like Carl Sagan gave us when he demonstrated his knowledge of dimensions and the universe.

Why is it we must be shown images of land based creatures that are similar to what we know, this is purely conditioning nothing more nothing less.

I guarantee you this, after this has been shown on TV and publicised around the world, we will have an announcement from our good old buddies in NASA (probably by the end of the year) telling us they have found evidence of fosilised life, and immediately people will think of this. The seeds are there to be sown. Its conditioning.

Remember this thread when it happens

To answer your other question, I am certain that there are billions of different life forms all around the universe and indeed our solar system (yes I said solar system)

Did you actually watch the show?
Do you expect him to put green humans on the planet? It's ridiculous.
He shows advanced aliens, and simple aliens, and you want what? Humans.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I liked Alien Planet better. I sure would like to see a special on how experts think animals on Earth might evolve over time. The OP link also had a video about babies with telepathy.

Crap, I recently watched a show that had that exact premise, I'll try to find it for you.
It was actually a series that was completely on youtube in parts.

FOUND IT!
Took me awhile, but it's called Future is wild, I believe it's set after an ice age, but meh. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

All I want, is to see more broadcasts that challenge the viewers intellect and not spoon feed them at any given opportunity. Is that too much to ask for?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

All I want, is to see more broadcasts that challenge the viewers intellect and not spoon feed them at any given opportunity. Is that too much to ask for?

Did you watch it?
Or did you just see that one clip and assume it was going to be all land based boring aliens that don't stimulate the mind?
Infact, it has more out there ideas than the ones i've seen on this very forum, which really is something.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
The woman in the video says he's won a Nobel peace prize. I guess if Obama can win one, anyone can.

Seriously, if he's won any type of Nobel prize, you know who he works for...

Yeah - typical airhead, retarded newscasters. He has not won a noble prize of any description.

If he had won any prize it would be in physics, but he hasn't.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join