It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] game over???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ok...

if smirkley found the internet ring and -5- found three rings (based on his pics) doesn't this mean that the game is over???

im assuming that -5- found the three physical rings in NY, London and Australia...

thats 4 right???

game over???

OR

is -5- lying???

im confused...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
nah 5 hid the rings on the net again

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
nah 5 hid the rings on the net again

WHAT!!!

are you shure???

that sucks!

i wanted to nab the ring in NY

God

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah I know... I was actually looking forward to trying to find an actual physical ring somewhere in NY.

Of course if I did happen to find it I bet some other ATS member would be right there to beat me up and steal it from me. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The game has just begun. The first ring has been found and -5- knows without it his three are useless. He has taken it upon himself to hide the three he has on the internet in the hopes of persuading those who find them to his cause.

There is much to do and much to be discovered. Pay close attention to all the sites and personas involved.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i havent seen any clues yet so i dun know what to do....................?????

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
The game has just begun. The first ring has been found and -5- knows without it his three are useless. He has taken it upon himself to hide the three he has on the internet in the hopes of persuading those who find them to his cause.

There is much to do and much to be discovered. Pay close attention to all the sites and personas involved.

ok...

so -5- had 3 rings and he "transformed" them into "codes" so they can be put on the internet (or something like that???) ???

i dont get it, -5- wanted those rings, he HAD three of them, and now he gave them up so they could be put on the internet so OTHERS can find them???

this is weird...

im sry i dont understand can you explain???

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i dont get it, -5- wanted those rings, he HAD three of them, and now he gave them up so they could be put on the internet so OTHERS can find them???
im sry i dont understand can you explain???

-5- has the rings of course and the words are what is important to him. Also, he does not want the rings to be found by us. He has to transfer the rings to his clan... Where they will be able to pick them up. Now, he is thinking that he is being safer to distribute the rings throughout the internet as not to have them in one area by themselves. This will make is harder for us to locate them, while he goes after Smirkley as he has the last word that he needs.......

Good luck Smirkley... if it looks like you are in danger... sequester the ring somewhere.... If you die, do not leave it in the house for -5- to get....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
cerebrus knows where 5 is why didnt he kidnap him and interrogate him on where the rings are

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
He must have been too late. First, you observe, then you go in when he's not there as you might be able to find the information you're looking for without confrontation, then you kidnap. Haven't you been to the movies?
Anyways, Cerberus was on step 2, but Cromeline had flown the coop by then.

Don't worry, we'll find the rings. Cromeline has way underestimated us - he's too sure of his own skills. Overconfidence will be his downfall.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
cerebrus knows where 5 is why didnt he kidnap him and interrogate him on where the rings are

Looks like to me that they waited for -5- to leave and then went through the house looking for clues.. But, -5- was actually sequestering the ring at the time is my guess.
Hopefully he had him followed and has taken out the messenger...
(

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN

Oh that i have..

I hope everyone else has been paying attention to whats been going on!

new topics

top topics

join