It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: Alex Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Ever noticed that?, someone who thinks martial law is just round the corner, you would think maybe he would take the time to stay healthy, learn a few useful skills, teach people something important, such as how to survive of the land, how to make a fire or campsite, how to stay in shape. BUT NO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS BUY SOME SILVER POTIONS THAT FIGHT THE NWO SOMEHOW CAUSE THEY ARE 99.9% WATER .1% SILVER POTIONS OF MAGIC, THATS WHAT YOU BUY OH OK THEN LOL.

Maybe you can fund his operation then.

Yet there he is, a fatty mcfat fat who will basicaly get pwn in the face as soon empire soldiers show up at his door, oh but wait, he wont, because he actualy works for them.

Yep, Alex is terrible because he is fat. Oh, can you find a source for that whole "working for the government" claim?

I remember seeing one of his posters he made concerning who the POWERS AT BE WERE it was kinda lulzy, he even tried to explain it, it went something like this JEWS BILDERBERG ERRRR BANKS BILDERBERG ?????? GOVERNMENT!!!! BUY MY # NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

LOL

So the Bilderberg isn't powerful? Oh okay then..

he [snip] fails in so many ways it is unbelievable.

Failure? Looks like a success to me.

Oh AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MILLIONS HE MAKES [snip], HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN A CULT LEADER DO YOU NOT REALISE THAT.

To say he's a cult leader is ridiculous and childish. Just because your brain is soft and you absorb and believe anything you hear, doesn't mean everyone else is the same way.

OH AND REMEMBER HIS SWINE FLU HYPE? AHAHAHAHAHAH he was worse than FOX trying to convince us all we were all [snip] with mysterious top secret documents he found LOL LOL LOL the guy is a [snip] moron and is killing your susceptible minds with poisen.

Yeah. He said it was all hype and we weren't going to be killed because it's less dangerous than the regular flu. He said to not take the shot. He was right.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It was some 5 years ago when I first hear of Alex ... naturally I visited his page ... there where a lot of movies to watch but extremly poor navigation on web site ... I tried simple "trick" and copied direct link to folder where movie resides ... and got the movies just by clicking on links listed by web browser (directory index). Few days after that Alex started with campaign that servers where hacked by some "uber infra ultra" entity (add whatever you want there) ... Then I realized that he will use anything to raise raitings ... there where no hackers on anything else ... just simple (miss)configuration on his web server ... I don't like lammers ... as far as computer techonolgy goes

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I subscribed to Alex Jones on youtube for a few weeks and at first i was very excited. but the sheer volume of radio shows uploaded is time consuming esp considering it takes an hour for like 15 minutes of substance since all he does is go nuts and interrupt. On top of that very little of what he says is anything new to me.
Ive considered just forgiving him for not bringing up Zionist control because maybe hes afraid of being called anti Semitic, but he IS all doom and gloom and offers no solution, he never really brings up religion, I dont know if its out of fear, but its a big part of life and to completely disregard it, seems irresponsible and not truthful to reality.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by eyeofthetiger]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by hotbakedtater

Well actualy in Alex Jones case, it does. Because thats what he is, a liar.

Well with regards to your stance on society, again each to there own, but you might find it helpful trying to somewhat enlighten people?

Especialy here, there is plenty people in need of it, to be honest the websites motto is kinda off like an oxy moron really.

I speak of my beliefs to everyone.

And believe me when I say I am loud and quite vocal, and talk alot.

Most folks are just like me, living simple lives paycheck to paycheck. The one thing I possess that I can and DO USE that needs not a penny to operate is MY VOICE. It is all I have and I use to often and loudly. (maybe thats why I enjoy AJs delivery, it is quite similar to my own).

One can lead a horse to water yet one cannot make the horse drink.

I have not made it my life's mission to "enlighten" anyone. I myself am no closer to the "answer" than I was twenty yrs ago at age 18, when I began this journey towards "truth".

Can one "enlighten" when one does not even know the "answers" themselves?

When you "enlighten" what does this entail?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
AJ says he's not a republican then has republicans from orgs like the moral majority on.
AJ is about 75% right on issues but the other 25% matters big time.
I respect the guy he just doesn't go deep enough for me.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Interesting responses. I especially liked the y2k broadcast I'm not exactly sure what he was doing or thinking telling people powerplants were being shut down. That really does shed alot of light on him.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Humbly, I have an opinion to add about AJ.

I first heard him on my survival shortwave receiver back about '98. Listened to him on-off since. I agree w/ others that he is a "fear monger" - but that sells radio (and also his many videos).

I'm not going to call him a dis-info guy myself... but then again, what do I know. I'm a sak of krap.

Thing that could be preceived as "bad" about AJ is that he does promote fear. His listeners are always on the edge of their seat waiting for the "shoe to drop." I believe he has some A+ vids (like PS2K) that work well to unplug folks, but if you get wrapped into him you end up trying to peddle his vids, buying from some Survivalist Seed vendor, and tuning into him to hear what "next" happened today.

I have found him to be fairly well sourced tho if you go through the effort to research stuff yourself.

He is very poor in getting anything done. He may be perceived as "bad" because he brings a steamy wet turd into the lap of the listener, and then pauses for more commercials. Makes someone new to the unplugged world feel as if the walls are just about to close in on them.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If it wasnt for Alex Jones i would still be sleeping.

For me that deserves my respect. And 99% of the people i have spoke to have said AJ has woken them up too.

Ok he has a big gob but so what? The fact he has woken millions up deserves respect. People harp on about how he sells his videos etc. So what? He gives them out and encourages them to put them on the file sharing networks for free.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

you:

"If you've got something more important to say than AJ and can say it in a manner that everyone can trust/like/believe WITHOUT generating money to help fund it then you should start your own media operation. "

me:

I think the problem here is that his excessive fear mongering makes it impossible "FOR ME" to Trust/Like/Believe AJ especially when this tactic is how he makes his living. And lets be real here, hes not scraping pennies together to give his kids lunch money. .I do like that term though" media operation", that almost sound like the politically correct version of propaganda machine .

-

you:

I'm not exactly sure what kind of world you live in, but in this world you have to earn money to pay for: high throughput websites, video production/broadcast, radio broadcast/podcast, staff writers, office space, etc

me:

I assure you i live in the very same world as you and understand the costs of running a "business". Thank you for admitting that this is a Money making operation.

-
you:

So he knows his audience, and sells advertising time to businesses that sell products to the demographic that listens to AJ. Duh. How else you think an operation like that would work, with magical fairy dust?

me:

I am sorry that MY Opinion has angered you so much as to prompt you to toss insults at me flippently.. Again I am sorry to let you down but I do live on this planet and I do not believe in fairy dust... But thank you for again illustrating that he is an "entertainer" or "performer" ..

-
you:

He either does that or have NPR-like fundraiser telethons for weeks on end.

Alex Jones' operation generates a lot of money, but his operation also spends a lot. He might be making some decent money doing so in the process, but don't you think somebody who works so hard trying to wake people up to the bad plans TPTB have for us should have a little treasure for the effort? Apparently not.

me:

No problem, he can make as much money as he wants whipping people into a frenzy and profiting off of thier fears.He just doesnt get to call himself a Patriot...Funny he employs the very same tactics that he screams at TPTB for using.. Also,You seem to have missed the previous three times where i mentioned that yes he has woken alot of people up...

He also has gone a long way to make all Conspiracy Theorists look like a bunch of chicken littles...

The boy who cried wolf? Nope, more like the man who broadcasted a nuclear power plant exploded....

Look i am not telling anyone here what to believe.
The OP asked a question i gave him my opinion and a clip of AJ doing what he does best..

Again I will say i never stated he was disinfo.(not that i dont think that
its highly possible, just not provable).

But i do stand firmly by my position that he is a Fear mongering profiteer .

Respectfully yours,

~meathead

also im sorry i havent quite gotten used to the quote feature so please forgive the clunky format i chose

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Meh, personal attacks asides, nothing what you have said alters the fact he is a lying fraudster tricking people out of there money with lies.

I understand something that initialy seems so cool and edgy, almost underground in a way, as if you YOU KNOW THE TRUTH and others dont because there obviously so ignorant, and here it is so accessible just a few clicks away! could in some way be addictive for people such as yourself. And accepting that he basicaly is what you may consider to be an illumaniti agent would be quite tough on you, admiting you have been duped. And accepting that, penetrating this cloak and dagger world of deceit that we call the new world order may become that little bit harder without his oh so convienent source!. Because it wont be presented to you with an ultra slick user interface nor will it be filled with exspensive and shiny studio broadcasts for you convienence. It will infact probably require decades of studying History, Economics, Busines, Geography, Politics, Engineering, Science and a vast amount of public[or otherwise] records before you even scratch the surface. Maybe something that, your not willing to do?, but would rather be spoon fed drips and drabs of sub par information that doesnt really require you to think that much[like the mainstream media], because lets be honest, its not exactly tolstoy is it?

But yeah sure, if you like to embrace ignorance, go for it, Alex Jones all the way, its just personaly i prefer to do real research and not rely on the mainstream media and the powers that be for me information.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Johnze]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I listen to Alex Jones podcast nightly.

I am no where near duped.

Just because one chooses to get information from one source should not lead to the assumption no other source is researched.

How does choosing any information source make one a dupe?

Only when one uses that source and none other does that make one a dupe.

With internet there is no excuse to be ill informed.

Many times I will google phone numbers and emails to get my voice heard. There is no excuse to be ill informed when one has the internet and a phone.

Which I am assuming most AJ listeners have access to since he uses the medium most to push his information.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.alexjonesmachine.com... gives a good start to researching the real Alex Jones. I fell for the Jones trap when I was getting into the truth movement and soon realized that he is a fraud. He only tells half truths or little bits of whole truths and steers you away from the big picture, the real conspiracies etc...
If you listen to the Alex Jones show, ask yourself why any caller that tries to get him to address Israel and Zionism in the NWO immediately get cut off and he changes the subject.
His shows are all the same, he uses bits of real news stories and puts a spin on them to build fear or exagerate the implications of the news. Then, after telling everybody how bad everthing is or will be, never comes up with any REAL solution other than "Buy my dvds, t-shirts, coffee mugs etc, etc.."
The guy is a fearmongoring profiteer that has actually been known to make the truth movement look like fools( the gun show example). Bill Cooper exposed this guy long ago, but unfortunately he is no longer here to keep exposing this Zionist shill for what he is.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by PplVSNWO]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by hotbakedtater

Yes but his agenda is to manipulate your mind into believing falsehoods.lsehoods. If your cool with that, fair enough each to there own, i personaly do not take well to people taking advantage of other people.

Alex Jones should be put in the Hoax section.

though i do agree with you he does have somewhat high comedic value.

oh and MSM and politicians don't already do that? LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by The_Zomar

Meh, personal attacks asides, nothing what you have said alters the fact he is a lying fraudster tricking people out of there money with lies.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Johnze]

Again who in the world hasn't done that also? Nobody is allowed to tell the truth now a days. You get shot by doing so. Just ask the greek guy who got killed telling the truth.

I wonder what TPTB would say when then Anunnaki show up and tell the whole world all the lies we have been told? I bet they would attack the Anunnaki.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
www.alexjonesmachine.com... gives a good start to researching the real Alex Jones. I fell for the Jones trap when I was getting into the truth movement and soon realized that he is a fraud. He only tells half truths or little bits of whole truths and steers you away from the big picture, the real conspiracies etc...
If you listen to the Alex Jones show, ask yourself why any caller that tries to get him to address Israel and Zionism in the NWO immediately get cut off and he changes the subject.
His shows are all the same, he uses bits of real news stories and puts a spin on them to build fear or exagerate the implications of the news. Then, after telling everybody how bad everthing is or will be, never comes up with any REAL solution other than "Buy my dvds, t-shirts, coffee mugs etc, etc.."
The guy is a fearmongoring profiteer that has actually been known to make the truth movement look like fools( the gun show example). Bill Cooper exposed this guy long ago, but unfortunately he is no longer here to keep exposing this Zionist shill for what he is.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by PplVSNWO]

I do have to agree that when AJ isnt foaming at the mouth acting like a lunatic (which is actually very entertaining btw), he does tend to exagerate or use fear in a rather over the top fasion. There are no solutions and it is just a bunch of talk that eventually leads to "buy my dvd and make copies".

Look theres something thats really bothering me recently with this guy's show. He's talking about a "road warrior" situation in which people will starve and the lights will go out etc etc but then cuts to break and tells everyone to buy gold? If theres no food and everyone is a "road warrior" what the hell do I need with gold?

I'm not saying that what he speaks isnt truthful. For the most part, almost everything he says is based on fact unless it's an over the top oppinion. I really just dont like how the guy presents it though. If you're trying to save the world you shouldnt be selling dvds and overpriced t-shirts. If he stopped trying to make profit (which he SAYS goes to his cause) I think alot more people would be more open to listening to what this guy says.

I wonder what TPTB would say when then Anunnaki show up and tell the whole world all the lies we have been told? I bet they would attack the Anunnaki.

And there would be Alex Jones standing there with the loudspeaker nerd raging about how the alien spaceship landed illegally over our borders and how theyre trying to take our guns. Then of course when everyone left he would try and sell the Anunnaki gold.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Why I pass off Alex Jones as "oh it's just alex jones" is that one evening I saw that one of the cable channels was showing a documentary on conspiracy theorists or something of the like. To be honest, I can't remember the full topic, what network it was on, or anything like that.

What I do remember thinking though is "Wow, Alex Jones acts like a freaking nut." That may be his shtick...or whatever, but it's a huge turn off for me.

I know too many people already see people that think like us as nuts, we don't need our public voices acting nutty.

That, and he mentioned his products too often.

Don't get me wrong,I think he has had some good things in the past I try to look into the topics he supports when I come across them here on ATS, but his delivery annoys me.

That's just how I see it though.

Supes

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join