It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New sighting of black-eyed kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

You know what? thats really freaked me out . Im serious this doesnt happen esspecially from reading posts on ats, dont get me wrong Im no fearless rambo man or anything but I can count the times Ive really got that cold shiver that that goes through me .
Also Its funny how so many others get freaked by these stories, i do believe that the accounts could be real, and I dont want to see them at all.
And something inside me says to avoid them and not to let them in cause it doesnt sound good. And bare in mind this is coming from a glasgow boy who dosnt rattle easy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
who keeps approaching me randomly in my city and every single time he asks me 'excuse me do you have the time?'

interesting... By the way what time is it anyway?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
HEy me again ive just read about 5 stories about these kids ...DAMN]
They approach you on your own and ask for help , talon like feet ad black eyes.
Now im probably just working myself up but my mind is going 10 to the dozen
I read a lot on the history of vampirism a while back and sorry but its nothing like buffy the vampire slayer or blade, Im trying to find the pages I have and will post them up .
Basically the main theme is the predatory nature ad physical deformities , travellers moving across eastern europe in the 18th century reported strange looking people who appeared disabled or infirm and in some cases children, would approach them and beg for help, apparrently the horses would go mad at the approach of these people which would usually incite the traveller to flee. And some stories tell of the child/invalid giving chase for a while then just stopping but never breaking eye contact with the traveller. It was said that they had a stinger under the tounge which would paralyze you while they feed on your blood . Now im not saying thats what this phenomena is but whats the most unthreatening person on the planet , for me its a child asking for help. And along with the hypnotic stare and begging an invite I thought it could be relavent.
I know its probably all folklore but reading this thread triggered those stories in me and I thought id share ... please feel free to debunk my information but to be on the safe side lets avoid the BEKs

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I read this one guy's experience, where he let the kid in, and she just used his phone, said thank you, and left.

That's my favorite BEKs story.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
I read this one guy's experience, where he let the kid in, and she just used his phone, said thank you, and left.

That's my favorite BEKs story.

I was wondering if there were any tales where the person did what the BEK told them to do and what happened? It'd be funny if it asked to use the bathroom and then simply took a demonic dump and then left - without flushing.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Knowing what I do about colored contact lenses and how someone simply having eyes different than the norm is going to strike fear of the unknown, I would say most if not all of these cases fall under one of the following explanations, in order of most likely scenarios:

1. Kids who bought these cheap contacts that they use in movies, and know exactly the fact that this effect immediately strikes fear, and that's why they wear them

2. Completely fabricated stories with the intent to scare the crap out of you, based upon the fact that most of the stories claim these "entities" usually are only present when someone is alone

3. Possible birth-defects, unlikely but possible considering all the weird birth-defects that are currently known

4. The most unlikely scenario that these are demonic entities with nothing but bad intention, or perhaps not demonic at all but paranormal

--

The stories are rather unnerving indeed, and I love to read about this kind of stuff, but it's unlikely they truly are of paranormal phenomenon...

I found the reply about them coming in and taking a demonic dump and leaving without flushing rather funny.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by BigOrange]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Oh my, I'm certain of it now. I have had one of these encounters, at least, I think I have. This person in particular was not a black eyed male, it was in fact two females, around the same age as I, one was in a yellow sundress with blonde hair, and the other was wearing a low cut shirt and some shorts, and had dirty blonde/brown hair, basically dressed like typical teen girls. I'm 18 now, it happened sometime when I was 17, and in pure daylight! Me and a few friends were at the mall, doing what most of us that age do, tail-chasing. Anyways, as we were walking outside of the mall on Market Street, a square of shops and such, there were these two girls, that were, nothing short of beautiful at first. As we walked by I could just FEEL them stare at me. When I looked up and made eye contact, they stopped, and it was as if they cast a spell forcing me to stop too. When I did, I knew I made a mistake, the blonde had just said hello, and the second had asked for my name almost immediately after the other had said hello. I couldn't say anything, I was frozen, I felt so shaken just by their appearance, I could not move, and my friends kept walking and stopped a few feet up the block. After about 3 seconds, but what seemed like a lifetime, the dark haired girl asked for my name again. I still didn't respond, and it felt like I stood there looking at them for almost fifteen minutes. I could not keep my eyes from theirs, anytime I would look away it was like something was forcing me to look at them. Now, I'm not a big guy, I am pretty small for my age, but nothing intimidates me, but for that moment, and the rest of that day, I felt so frightened to the point that I was scared for my life. Finally, my muscles kicked in and I walked away swiftly, and I could still feel them staring at me. My friends were heckling me on why I didnt talk to them, I could only give them a stuttering "I.. I couldn't". I was so scared, I could feel my gut instinct telling me to LEAVE, so we did. On our way out, I had my system cranked, bassing like crazy, shaking windows, trying to get my mind off of what happened. As I looked to my left I saw the same girls staring directly at me, and I could not look away, I almost hit another vehicle because of it. Once we got back into town, off of the freeway, I still felt like something was staring me down.. Now my town is about 45 to 50 minutes from the mall. Driving through town, there are usually MASS amounts of people walking, but two individuals again caught my eye, it was the same girls. I went home and tried to stay sheltered in my bedroom for the rest of the weekend. I have not seen the two girls since, and I pray to God I never do, because as soon as I made eye contact, I felt as if I was slowly dying by the minute. I tried to explain it to my mom, and she just looked at me as if I was insane. I never really did any research on the subject, but now I'm glad I stumbled across this. Great post.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
These are just flash lights around the camp fire stories guys... come on now! I can't believe adults actually buy into this stuff!

Black eyed kids with talons for feet!

Heheheh.... BOO!

IRM

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Havent anyone heard of Sclera black contact lenses?

www.discount-lenses.com...

Now i dont wonder why they call them kids.

I guess 1% of the stories are true or not even 1%... but the rest contact lenses.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Okay now I'm really freaked. Because as soon as I posted that reply, and I mean AS SOON as the page loaded, my computer came up with a blue error screen, then restarted. Like wth. :/ I mean I guess if someone knocks on my door right now, be it a kid or a hot chick, if its got black ees, its gettin a 30 ot 6 shell to the dome.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These are just flash lights around the camp fire stories guys... come on now! I can't believe adults actually buy into this stuff!

Black eyed kids with talons for feet!

Heheheh.... BOO!

IRM

Your statement does not offend me, because your opinion does not matter.
I never said anything about talon feet, because I could not take my eyes from theirs for even a brief second. I can only pray that you don't have to experience the true terror of the situation, because I have experienced it and I could never even wish that form of terror on my most hated enemy.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
With cameras and cell phone cameras and security cameras so prevalent now someone really needs to get a picture of them.

They are said to be invisible on camera. There was one story I read about a guy that encountered a "black-eyed" man on an elevator and when he looked back at the footage from the security camera, the creepy man couldn't be seen.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
Take a picture next time

Nah. People won't believe it - they'll scream "CGI".

Originally posted by Rohdan
Brian Bethel came up with those stories in 1997 and he just wanted to earn money

And like most stories, they're based on truth.

Originally posted by jjkenobi
With cameras and cell phone cameras and security cameras so prevalent now someone really needs to get a picture of them.

Why? You want a picture - I'll photoshop you one.

Originally posted by Zstugome
They are junkies with their eyes dilated looking to steal some stuff from you're house.

No - junkies still have whites in their eyes.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Some of us don't have a choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Interesting story. Did give me a few goosebumps.

However as in case of most pa normal accounts it would be difficult to verify this tale.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I just found photographic evidence!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Man there are some characters on this site..

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I've been following this thread with interest. Would be great to hear some more accounts. S & F

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Too bad this thread never went any further.. I was really hoping to hear of some more accounts of this phenomenon. Although as I pointed out it's probably explainable, the reports of such are a spine tingling read if you act like the phenomenon is NOT explainable..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Haven't heard this story before. I hope I don't encounter any.
By the way, has there been any cases in Europe? I haven't heard of any or read any.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here's another link guys;
www.datelinezero.com...

Definitely creepy!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join