It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New sighting of black-eyed kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i wouldnt mind having an encounter with the "black eyed kids" maybe teach them a thing or to about trying to get into someones house

all serious though some of the stories ive read on here and throughout the interent are pretty messed up about "BEKS"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Dude, there's a story somewhere from a diehard Marine having an encounter with a BEK -- and he almost # his pants. If you've never encountered paranormal evil, you don't know what it's like to have that primal fear; it's like nothing you've ever experienced or can even imagine.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Very creepy indeed..

Most of these stories seems somewhat fake, but this one actually seems legit.

I would not want to encounter one of these myself, i would sht my pants.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
thats pretty damn freaky man....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Until I read this thread, I had never heard of BEKs. I've read a couple of stories now and I'm definitely gonna read more.

I don't get scared very easily, but reading about them scares the hell out of me :/

EDIT: This is a really interesting story I just found. It involves Derrick Bird, a gunman who killed I think it was 11 people not too far from here - it happened in Cumbria, Northern England (I live in Northumberland). Anyway... apparently, a kid looked looked into his face... he had black eyes while he was shooting people
edit on 6/3/2011 by Techy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
has any one in the uk ever seen beks or heard of anyone from the uk having seen them ?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The hybrid alien theory sounds like a good one.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Sounds kinda like most of the vampire movies you see these days...pretty much all vampires in movies have dark black eyes when they are about to bite or hunt. And dont all americans have guns? ifnot it would be a smart thing to invest in especialy a shotgun then if they try to get in the house she can put a few holes in them
edit on 28-8-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi, This thread immediatly interested me as it was the BEK's which brought me to ATS last year. when I was doing a google search regarding BEKs ATS was the top result and all the rest is history, I joined up here and never left, though I do tend to be a lurker rather than a poster

I originally got interesed in BEKs due to an incident which happened to me and I wanted to investigate more, here is my original thread www.abovetopsecret.com... ( Ihope I've done the link right)
seeing as my incident happened around halloween after talking to my husband about it I put it down to kids in halloween get up, though I did for a while almost convince myself I was losing the plot when it happened. But in all honesty I really dont know what I believe about it.
I was convinced when I originally joined and posted my experience I would be subjected to some abuse and accused of making it up, but happily this didnt happen

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I have not encountered them in person, but I have heard story's before.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Do you think thinking about them would bring them to you? would freak me out talking about them on ATS then tonight looking out my window and they are stood there lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was reading this purely out of interest but the mention of just people hard to see like they are shadowed hit home a little.
Right so the main thing I should mention is that I do have frequent hallucinations, seeing and hearing things but not always at the same time. It's hard to describe but I can generally tell the difference between real and not. Sometimes I get really freaked out and it takes me about an hour to look back and realize this haha.
However my mother can vouch a little for me.
I can't get to sleep easy, never have. So at my mums old house I used to sit on my window sill and watch the lighthouse and smoke. The catch there being the cigarette involved which is why I never shouted my mum through!
One night I nearly fell after something in the garden caught my eye and I saw a group of about 4 people crouching around the shed. Naturally I figured they were just idiots from the street trying to scare me but felt really oddly uneasy. So I got off the window sill and sat up for a while listening to hear voices or anything.
I couldn't get the courage to look again and eventually got to sleep.
This happened again a few nights later, this time I was walking past the window and they quickly moved further behind the shed into more shadows. I stood there for a minute and just stared at them. There was something weird about their eyes but I couldn't tell what it was. I can't even remember anything other than I couldn't make out any features (not even clothing) but their eyes stood out from the shadow.
This pretty much became the norm for a month or two.
I never wanted to mention it to my mum because she used to get pretty embarrassed by me seeing things and didn't want to annoy her.
It was a good few months after this stopped that she admitted going down into the kitchen at night (which was underneath my room) and sometimes seeing people flitting to the shadows sometimes running away completely and sometimes staring at her from behind the shed and I then told her about what had happened with me.
I know I tried to put my webcam on my window sill once but it would only record so much before cutting off and I couldn't work out what to do.
They never spoke to me just stared but I was fascinated. I couldn't help but peek out my window and started having graphic dreams of going downstairs and into the garden to see them etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com.

Please only serious emails.

Personally i believe it could be society projecting its fears about the youth of today and how they are all seen as dangerous.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Seriously why do they always ask for things? especialy permission to enter your car or home...sounds just like every vampure movie you have ever watched

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27
HEy me again ive just read about 5 stories about these kids ...DAMN]
They approach you on your own and ask for help , talon like feet ad black eyes.
Now im probably just working myself up but my mind is going 10 to the dozen
I read a lot on the history of vampirism a while back and sorry but its nothing like buffy the vampire slayer or blade, Im trying to find the pages I have and will post them up .
Basically the main theme is the predatory nature ad physical deformities , travellers moving across eastern europe in the 18th century reported strange looking people who appeared disabled or infirm and in some cases children, would approach them and beg for help, apparrently the horses would go mad at the approach of these people which would usually incite the traveller to flee. And some stories tell of the child/invalid giving chase for a while then just stopping but never breaking eye contact with the traveller. It was said that they had a stinger under the tounge which would paralyze you while they feed on your blood . Now im not saying thats what this phenomena is but whats the most unthreatening person on the planet , for me its a child asking for help. And along with the hypnotic stare and begging an invite I thought it could be relavent.
I know its probably all folklore but reading this thread triggered those stories in me and I thought id share ... please feel free to debunk my information but to be on the safe side lets avoid the BEKs

I'm curious if this poster ever returned to post about the pages he wrote about. I'd be really curious to know what he read.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I was also like many others here hung up on the line :" Can we come in?" Why on earth would they need an invitation? Mischievous spirits or demons don't need an invitation. If they feel like throwing a couple of plates at you, or killing your fish and lining them up in a line on the kitchen floor, they won't ask for your permission to do so.
Also I cannot be a 100% sure about this but does this BEK phenomena only happen in the U.S.A. ? I have never heard or read about any similar stories happening to someone in Austria or Lebanon for example.

Are they only targeting a specific culture?
And why on earth has no one shot a picture of them yet? Nowadays most cellphones have cameras. I tried to find new stories, new encounters of them of couple of months ago, because I was bored, and couldn't. I only found old stories that I have already read.

Maybe they got fed up of us rude humans not letting them into our homes and went back to where they came from.

If there are any new stories from this year, 2012, I would love to read them. Please send me a link if anyone finds a new, current story about them. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
Also I cannot be a 100% sure about this but does this BEK phenomena only happen in the U.S.A. ? I have never heard or read about any similar stories happening to someone in Austria or Lebanon for example.

A member here reported having an experience which he thought may be related to the BEK phenomena a little while ago, here is a link to the thread:
Black Eyed Kids - Did I just have a BEK experience?

edit: sorry, forgot to mention that the reported experience occurred in Australia.
edit on 5-8-2012 by sonicology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I often see the point raised that these must just be kids with some contact lenses.

Take note that these reports are unanimous in that the ENTIRE eye is black with no white showing. So if they are lenses, they are specialty black sclera lenses which typically cost around $125 for ONE LENS. I very seriously doubt kids in most areas will be able to shell out $250 each, in groups of two, just for shennanigans.

Maybe in some really, really well-to-do areas where parents throw money at their kids for no good reason. But outside of that? Not so sure.

I do have to say, I have a bit of a peeve when I see people spouting "facts," quite authoritatively, that have no basis. Speculation is one thing, but please be rather clear when doing so. It is pretty well established in "lore" that demons need an invitation to enter a home or body. I suppose some Christian church groups may differ on this point. But I do know for a fact, a number of groups claim that (at least) a (devout) person is safe from demonic influence that they, themselves, do not invite into their lives.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
I often see the point raised that these must just be kids with some contact lenses. I very seriously doubt kids in most areas will be able to shell out $250 each, in groups of two, just for shennanigans.

I agree, the contact lens explanation seems a poor fit to me also.

Given that the only evidence we have for the BEKs existence consists of witness statements, hearsay and journalism which strays perilously close to creative writing then I'd say that the simplest explanation is that the majority of reported "sightings" are fictional.

Whether the remainder fall into the category of pranks/mis-identifications or represent a genuine phenomena is for the individual to decide; personally, I am reminded somewhat of the Mothman sightings although I feel that currently that phenomena has a larger body of supporting evidence than the BEKs currently do.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I doubt that the BEK's all have to be contact lens wearing children running around with similar style pranks. What you don't see, at least I haven't seen (much of) is what happens if you let them in. (I never would). You figure if they were pranks, some people at least would be like 'oh yeah, they came in, popped some confette, shouted surprise, and everyone had a great time'... Naht.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join