It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New sighting of black-eyed kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Next time you should take a picture of him with your phone if you could. Better safe than sorry. You can take that photo to the police to identify..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I maybe have met one in the library. She was a female, beautiful looking , I think. The odd thing was that I could not see her well. It was like she was all shadows and swirling air. Like, you not see very well, like you got something in your eyes. Like distorted image of a people. She stared at me all the time and seemed following me for awhile. Maybe she was intersted in me and I had a migraine attack or something
. Or it could have been something else. Other people I could see very well... Who knows what it was. But there's similarities with these black eyed kid story. Not to see them well...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
BEK's are my favourite kind of paranormal. Knowing me, I would end up being really cocky to one though, it's just the way I am.

"Can we come in?"
"Sorry I have a girl over"
"Can we come in?"
"Im not having a fourway"
"Can we come in and use your phone?"
"Your not coming in"
"Can we come in?"
*slams door*

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
One: they're not demons, demons need no one to invite them in at all. They can and will darn well enter wherever they want, unless you protected your domain (like either smudged it, blessed it, or have holy things around like crosses on doors etc.) And even if you invited them in and had done those measures, they cannot enter even if you invited them as far as I know.

Two: Humans sure as heck would not give a rat's bottom about being invited in or not, especially junkies, heard of home invasions, well there ya go, of course they carry no weapons so, idk maybe they wait to get you inside alone and knock ya on the boggin and take whatever they're after, however junkies are not in their right mind either on drugs or when they are feinding, they haven't got the faculties to plan out this kind of operation.

Three: I would not see any reason alien or alien/ human hybrids would need to be invited in either as for the reasons stated above, if they just wanted to they could bust in without asking and have whatever they wanted by force.

And four: like another poster said they do sound similar to vampires in that they won't enter without being invited, however, what basis does this have, why can't they enter without being invited in, I have no idea, I would like to research that, and this may not be totally authentic, as in the old time stories, I mean I don't know if that was a new "hollywood" creation that they cannot enter unless given the invitation or if it is based from the earliest legends? I simply do not know. And the ominous whole episode with wanting to "eat" and being hungry, like you may end up their meal. Freaky.

Like another poster said I would have gotten them something to eat and drink from my home and fed them outside or got a pizza and 2 liter soda to feed them outside my home, just out of curiousity to see if they would in fact eat it or would have gotten angry, which means they really not are looking for food, or at the worse, they don't eat normal food and were planning to have you for dinner!!!

This is definately a mystery as to what they are and what they would do if invited in, obviously there isn't a whole lot going around about people letting them in. Except the one poster who stated one person let them in and the girl just used the phone and left.(Would love to have the link for that one). If it was me and if I had a webcam I would invite them in and have the webcam on record , and soon as they were in, then run into a room and lock the door and see what happens, what they do. Though I heard of a woman doing this (but not with a camera recording) and that they banged and banged on her bedroom door, eventually I think they left, but not before scaring the bejeebus out of her, wish I knew where that story was. That was the coolest so far that I read about this phenomena.

As for me, I haven't had any run-ins with them, only people with black souls (in that they are inherently nasty just not nice people, not sayin it in a prejudiced way.)

edit on 2-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: to clarify

edit on 2-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: to clarify

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Could make a good plot for a book or a movie

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If they ever show up here my plan would be something like this....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

# i'm scared, i live in london and she said that these kids are transparent right at times, well i keep seeing things that seem transparent except for the eyes that are yep you guessed it JET BLACK i also occasionally wake up feeling drained of blood? with a sore neck and about a year ago i had 2 puncture marks which i laughed off as a vampire bite please don't laugh cos i'm being honest and i'm scared now .what if this whole werewolf vampire thing is real and we were just to ignorant to realise, i mean the idea had to come from somewhere right?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

this is no movie or book mate this is the real deal , just be kind if you can DO NOT BE HOSTILE IF YOU ENCOUNTER THEM!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

VERY VERY REAL MATE AND WE HAVE THEM IN LONDON TOO! IF YOU ENCOUNTER THEM DO NOT BE HOSTILE BECAUSE IT ISN'T THEIR FAULT! WE ARE GOING TO HEAR A LOT MORE OF THIS VERY SOON I THINK!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

NOT POSSIBLE BELIEVE ME THEY CAN TURN TRANSPARENT! THEY WILL NOT SHOW THEMSELVES BECAUSE IF THEY DID SO IN A CROWDED PLACE WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? THE REACTION WOULD BE SHEER PANIC! THEY CLEARLY SAW SOME GOOD IN THIS LADY AND WERE HOPING SHE COULD HELP THEM, THEY MAY BE VAMPIRES BUT IT ISN'T THEIR FAULT, THEY ARE JUST AS SCARED OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM AS PEOPLE WOULD BE SCARED TO SEE THEM!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

hi, i'm more-or-less new to this site and came across these black eyed kids, which i found really interesting. i've been reading quite a few posts and no one seems to know what happens if you let them in, i was just wondering if anyone has heard of someone doing this?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
If they ever show up here my plan would be something like this....

love it! lol

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well I haven't heard much about "Black Eyed Kids" but suspect they are the Human/Alien hybrids we have heard about being implemented in our society. I have been researching alien abduction for decades and am familiar with demonology. I don't think they are something supernatural. They are very similar in description to the hybrids abductees have encountered on a UFO. www.ufoabduction.com...

The event could be a planted/screened memory and partial. Did you experience missing time? Might I suggest you check out David Jacobs body of work on Abductions. The reason i suspect they asked to come inside "this seems to be something they always ask", seems generic. I mean as in think of a programmed memory. The coming inside may not mean your home, that they indeed want you to go with them if that makes sense. That they are in some way working in the interest of the grays. Perhaps extract some genetic material from you.IT seems the ET's are able to stage false memories. And the black eyes were something your mind cold not forget so they appeared human more less. Like i said the invitation thing could hold no particular significance, they were programmed or m and to use certain excuses. Because they are not human and able to small talk. The pattern to me suggests these kids were created to perform a certain role. They seem indifferent, much like Greys and enigmatic.

Forget Vampires, there are no vampires and the whole invitation thing was created by Authors along with Garlic and Holy water ect. Using Hollywood as a template to truth seeking will lead you down a dead end.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27
HEy me again ive just read about 5 stories about these kids ...DAMN]
They approach you on your own and ask for help , talon like feet ad black eyes.
Now im probably just working myself up but my mind is going 10 to the dozen

I know, that's why I'm so fascinated by them. Few things or stories freak me out, but when I first heard of the BEKs, I got goosebumps.

I read a lot on the history of vampirism a while back and sorry but its nothing like buffy the vampire slayer or blade, Im trying to find the pages I have and will post them up .
Basically the main theme is the predatory nature ad physical deformities , travellers moving across eastern europe in the 18th century reported strange looking people who appeared disabled or infirm and in some cases children, would approach them and beg for help, apparrently the horses would go mad at the approach of these people which would usually incite the traveller to flee. And some stories tell of the child/invalid giving chase for a while then just stopping but never breaking eye contact with the traveller. It was said that they had a stinger under the tounge which would paralyze you while they feed on your blood

That is really interesting -- do you have a link for those stories? I'd love to read them myself.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My theory about the need to be invited in is that there may be some kind of natural law that prohibits non-human entities from harming a human by violating his free will. Maybe the human needs to give his consent to be harmed. I very much disagree that "demons" need no invitation -- conjuring them, e.g., by using a Ouija board -- is very much an invitation; same goes for doing seances, channeling, etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
My theory about the need to be invited in is that there may be some kind of natural law that prohibits non-human entities from harming a human by violating his free will. Maybe the human needs to give his consent to be harmed. I very much disagree that "demons" need no invitation -- conjuring them, e.g., by using a Ouija board -- is very much an invitation; same goes for doing seances, channeling, etc.

you make a good point actually, still wouldn't wish them on anyone as they sound creey

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Could make a good plot for a book or a movie

This is what i was thinking just now! LOL

I read some of these stories and I just don't get it at all. Also all I can think of when I see a post on this topic is That awful group The Black Eyed Peas....

If someone could write a screen play about these things with a good plot they could make millions the way we all love to be freaked out...hmmm.... maybe I should try! I could use some extra cash!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm a black eyed boy. Lol. Nah but my eyes are unusually dark.

What is the purpose of the blackeyed peas, er I mean boys

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If they are able to be travel so fast from one place to another .. and avoid arrest or capture ... then they have an advantage ofcourse ..
If they really wanted to do harm .. why wait for an invitation into a car or home ? .. they could just kill and disappear ... becasue of this I don't think these stories hold credibility ... behaviour is creepy at best ..

They asked for food becuase they were hungry .. fine ... tell them to wait and go get some from inside .. ask questions .. take a pic ..

I wouldn't be terified at seeing kids with black eyes .. there are animals with completely black eyes ..

Running into Dick Cheney at nite on a lonely path doing his creepy laugh is MUCH scarier !!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zstugome
They are junkies with their eyes dilated looking to steal some stuff from you're house.

HAH! That is so classic. I literally laughed.

But yes, back to the phenomenon called the Black Eyed Kids... I've never heard of it before! But I can see where it would be horrifying. If the two stories I read didn't include any supernatural aspects to them, I would assume that these "kids" are just weird and wearing black contact lenses that cover up the whole eye. There are such things... although they are expensive and uncomfortable, and anyone who would wear them would probably be dressed just as ridiculously, rather than in jeans and sneakers.

I think what makes this creepy is the fact that they are trying to gain access to people's safe havens... and the persistence they use to do so is hauntingly obsessive. Not to mention the soulless black eyes... I'm sure that's creepy too.

At least now I'll think twice before letting any creepy black eyed kid into my house or car... not that I've ever encountered one before. But ya know, just in case. xP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join