It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Unification of Conspiracy Theories!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Your underestimating the control over the hive mentality,yes you would probably get your manic street preachers and stargate command channelers coming out of the woodwork but the vast majority would head for their goverment,the media and their preacher for meaning sources they 'trust' whom would no doubt disseminate whatever bulldust necessary to maintain control i.e they would be lied to and accept the lie.Humans collectively are pretty stupid animals that believe what they are told.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

So then I am saying that those that BELIEVE there is another being besides man, believes in a greater power. YES, this is a joke of mine. Kindof.

I call it the kindof theorem.

That is all I will say, U2U me if you want. Sorry to deflect.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

The problem being, I don't think I'm overestimating. I believe the leaders of the religions, yes all religions will soon alter their speaches. It shocked me that the Catholic church was the first to do so . By Pope Benedict preaching, "It is very possible that other intelligent life exists in our universe." Although I still can't see any muslim leaders following suit.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I can tell you intelligent non-human life has co-existed with us since humanity began a fact all religions are aware of ;for 2700 years however they've been in the background and the shadows all middle eastern religions speak of angels,demons,giants etc i.e non human life forms so depending on how they spin disclosure it could even work in their favour.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

That is a great point! Will any visitor to Earth be considered "demons", "Nephillum", "Djins". I think the Catholics have taken the high road because they have likely been working with them for the last few hundred years and know that the time is coming for disclosure to the entirety.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Just curious. What would you personally do, if disclosure came tommorow?

i've decided I would be horrified, not of the aliens, but of the reaction of seven billion humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thank you for the post. I've actually seen these, but anybody who hasn't should. Although I would still preffer a textual reponse, I will take any respoinse I can get. The more info the better.

I was actually looking for some more stuff to post here, but I figure I might as well direct you to where, IMO, nearly EVERY major 'conspiracy' and 'fringe' topic stems from:

theosophy.org...

Just search the archives there... pole shifts, giants, atlantis, aether, 'latent powers of man', continental shifts, coming of ages, global disasters, etc. etc.

edit to add: lunar 'pitris', races of 'man', adepts, ET's, universal philosophies, etc. etc.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Many astrophysicists actually theorize that we passed through the galactic plane 3 million years ago. This means that we won't be passing through it again for another 30 million years. Also, it would take more than a day to pass through it. In fact it would take hundreds, if not thousands, of years. So, if that's the case December 21, 2012 is actually a rather arbitrary date in regards to the galactic plane.

Our Galactic Plane

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Thank you, I'll take a look.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join