It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on China UFO (in English, CCTV report)New video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Very good video here with interview and its in english. At about 15 seconds in you will see a brief shot of an unknown object and a plane flying in the same frame. This, I believe is video of the actual UFO that shut down the airport.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9d6d988f6c0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf9a64fe8392.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/725d30a5ade8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, only more confusion. I am really sure that some people delibaretly servicing some old photos to create confusement.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Ya the picture lota people say is a helicopter is a good case of that I think. But this video I think is the real one. i cant wait for people trying to explain this one away. Its a short clip , but its a damm good one.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well I wanted to watch it, But the video is no more, or it is just messing up on me, I dont know.

Look forward to seeing this though.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
One would just THINK that an airport would be able to ID a helicopter and not shut an airport down over one nearby,wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks for posting bluemoone2, nice one.

You disinfo types still sticking to your 'helicopter' theory are you?

Not much 'long exposure' photography going on in this clip is there!

Chinese lanterns perhaps, go on guys...one or two people might believe it, it's worth a shot eh> Never know, it might snowball and develop some legs...a bit of good old fashioned confusion to muddy the waters, as per usual.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

This, I believe is video of the actual UFO that shut down the airport.

Unfortunately not bluemoone2, this video of the airplane and UFO is actually the Osaka,
Japan 2004 UFO footage videotaped by Mr. Kyoshi Amanya and featured in the series
UFO Hunters, episode Aliens at the airport. It seems that the chinese television used
this clip as well as others not related to the case to illustrate their report in absence of
actual videos of the airport incident. Now you know.

Watch the UFO Hunters episode with the video you posted. (At the very beginning)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I haven't quite read up on this incident, but did they close down the airport on the basis of the object being too close to the airport by radar confirmation or visual identification?

In the case of radar confirmation, the planes would've been grounded well before visual confirmation right? So why would you get this object on camera along with a plane? This might point to the fact that this footage is not from the incident in question.

Edit: I see that this has been explained, nevermind then

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Droogie]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Yup. Looks like your right. Darn , I thought we had another decent video for a change.

new topics

top topics

join