It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Miracle" of life!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
About a month ago I had the misfortune of seeing my cat give birth to her 3 kittens. I know alot of people out there are saying "Oh so cute, kittens!". NO! THIS WAS THE MOST VILE, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, TERRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER HAD SEEN IN MY LIFE! Oh, and my mom decided the best place for her to have her kittens would be IN MY CLOSET! She starts going in convultions and heavy breathing about an hour before the first kitten. Words cannot describe how disgusting this event really was. At one point, followed by a kitten some kind of red....slimey...SACK comes out! Next, a kitten WRAPPED IN ONE OF THESE SACKS! I could not even lay my eyes on this disgusting, alien, mutated thing that came out of my beloved cat. The kitten was engulfed by this thing. Then you know what my cat did next? SHE ATE IT!! SHE ATE THIS THING THAT WAS TOO DISGUSTING FOR ME TO EVEN LOOK AT!!! DEAR GOD IF THIS IS TRULEY A "MIRACLE OF GOD" LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE!

[Edited on 15-6-2004 by Herman]

[Edited on 15-6-2004 by Herman]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wait till you see a human giving birth. You will never look at a woman the same way again.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah, seriously. The birth of a child is the nastiest thing possible. I've even seen a C-section and it wasn't as bad as a regular birth.

It gives you a cute little baby, which you love, but the birth is nasty. Also, what exactly can you (as a man) possibly say to try to help?

Nothing. It sucks.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've seen the same thing. In my cats case, the kittens were born dead. They didn't even look like kittens. Its natural for the cat to regain the nutrients lost by the effort of giving birth by consuming those stillborn.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
LOL LOL LOL

when i took biology class 2 years ago, i too have the misfortune to see a real birth. apperantly this girl thinks it's coo to burn the living hell of every students that was viewing the unspeakable horror.
but man that was nasty....from that experience, i always think twice about having sex cuz my penis will enter a place where RED JELLY GOOY SAC comes out of

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Herman, why did you keep watching? I have bever experienced a birth myself and i'm glad of it. I've had chances to watch but i turned them down. The only birth i would want to see is that of my own kids (if the higher power is ever stupid enough to let mini versions of me loose on the planet) and even then i'll need a barf bag.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Trust me guys, DO NOT WATCH THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILDREN.

To us husbands, the vagina is a fine sexual spot that (hopefully) we enjoy often.

When you see a birth, it really changes the way you look at it. So avert your eyes and don't look at the travesty that happens down there lest you find that next time you want to have couple time, you just might get grossed out and miss the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
bah, I just had to come here after eating.

didn't know wether to barf or laugh or larf

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I've actually seen a human fe-male give birth (on TV though). It's sick eegghhh. The whole birth thing...just grosses me out. It's so..animalistic.

new topics

top topics

join