It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bush List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Obviously I am not a fan of our president, this site has lots of information that even I didn't know or think about, thought it might be of some interest to some of you.

Democrats.com

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A very interesting site. I am not an American but I still think it is a disgrace that so many secrets are kept from the public like that. It happens in the UK as well and I for one believe the public should have a right to know in detail what the government does.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I totally agree, its our tax dollars they are spending I want to know what I'm paying for. The government thinks that keeping the truth from us is whats best for us, but I disagree. I think we should know what's going on. We have as much right to know as the president.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Every Gov't has secrets, Get Real, this is obviously a Left wing site so you have to take it tongue in cheek and research real news to find a more unbiased opinion. I am sure that there are right wing sites equally inflammatory but I choose to ignore them as well.

I have to say though that this post should give you some good ATS points as both sides go at it

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nice site, What else can you expect from a president that did not became president in a clear and unchallenged way?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
democrat.com!? you must be joking...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
democrat.com!? you must be joking...

Now how did this contribute to this thread? There are very valid points on that website whether most like to agree or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoscreator
I totally agree, its our tax dollars they are spending I want to know what I'm paying for. The government thinks that keeping the truth from us is whats best for us, but I disagree. I think we should know what's going on. We have as much right to know as the president.

I've been saying this since 9/11. The government is using our own tax dollars against us. It may sound rediculous but I believe it to be true. Why all the secrecy and still be attacked?

new topics

top topics

join