It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 12th: Happy Birthday to one of the most prolific conspiracy theorists ATS has ever known

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I figured we should give Proto a toast. I have chosen Latin as the language seeing as it fits with the overall theme of things.

Per lumen scientiae viam invenient populi

Through the light of knowledge the people will find a way.

Here is the website. In case you want to find your own.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
I figured we should give Proto a toast. I have chosen Latin as the language seeing as it fits with the overall theme of things.

Per lumen scientiae viam invenient populi

Through the light of knowledge the people will find a way.

Here is the website. In case you want to find your own.

That's a great toast to drink to, thanks my friend, I am enjoying a lovely sparkling glass of Lorina Lemonade a Premium French Soda with all natural ingredients!

Don't let Rome poison you with it's chemicals!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I don't drink but I could be tempted into eating an extra cup cake for you!

There's one more thing we have in common. The strongest thing I imbibe is V8 juice, but my wife and I do make lots of cupcakes for the grandchildren, and I am the chief "cupcake tester" in the house. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to eat cupcakes that aren't top quality.

More evidence of your saintly and manly virtues as it does fall on the partriarch of the family to protect it from harm and ensure it's safety, even if that means facing the real and potential dangers of tasting each and every cupcake one at a time!

You are a good man professor!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Happy Birthday to a good friend and excellent poster of significant threads and responses.

Hoist a few for me!

Thank you for the well wishes my wise and scholarly friend.

I don't drink but I could be tempted into eating an extra cup cake for you!

Thanks my friend.

If that be the case, i can safely say...i have had too much to drink. Apologies proto AND amicae..yes, i can finally distinguish individual letters from each other, yay! Happy bday though proto, hope you don't spend it worrying about rome, go out and have a good time!!

Ok my quoting skills are all over the place, i was replying to your reply...let's leave it at that.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh woe is me, if only the poisons were not so deliciously intoxicating.

I try to stick to all natural ingredients when I can. Lemonade sounds delectable right now. I might end up going with a good old-fashioned, unsweetened (or sweetened with stevia, xylitol or pure cane sugar; none of the fake stuff, thank you!) iced tea today.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying this fun filled occassion.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh woe is me, if only the poisons were not so deliciously intoxicating.

I try to stick to all natural ingredients when I can. Lemonade sounds delectable right now. I might end up going with a good old-fashioned, unsweetened (or sweetened with stevia, xylitol or pure cane sugar; none of the fake stuff, thank you!) iced tea today.

I usually make my own lemonade, six lemmons, one cup natural cane sugar, and 1 quart of water, but that's a lot of work on my birthday so I am opting for the French Sparkling version.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That post was filled with far too much sarcasm for my liking lol....oh no, don''t bother replying, i honestly do hope you have a good time for your birthday...hence you should be out and about....not stuck in this hell hole like the rest of us loners.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying this fun filled occassion.

Thanks my friend.

What was it you felt was sarcastic that I was glad to hear you are having fun today, or that I thanked you or that I consider you a friend?

??????

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

uhhhh i don't know...this is why i never post on BTS, im completely hopeless. Anyhoo happy birthday proto, anything else is just my drunken shenanigans trying to pierce through a thick layer of alcohol. Catch you later and have fun!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

:bash:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Thank you my friend, I appreciate those great contributions.

Hope all is well!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by BlackOps719

Thank you my friend, I appreciate those great contributions.

Hope all is well!

Doing great my friend.....hope you enjoy your big day! Thanks for being such a great contributor and such a cool individual.

Salute

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There truly is nothing like a fresh cup of homemade lemonade. I have never had the french sparkling lemonade. However it does sound delicious. It sounds like it might go great with some spam, spam, spam and eggs...without the eggs of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There truly is nothing like a fresh cup of homemade lemonade. I have never had the french sparkling lemonade. However it does sound delicious. It sounds like it might go great with some spam, spam, spam and eggs...without the eggs of course.

I have never tried spam for fear it is not delicious!

By the way I like to let it sit overnight to give the sweetness of the sugar, time to take away some of the fresh tart of the lemmons, to get that even balance of sweet and tart, that makes you say, mmmmm, now was that sweet or was that tart?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It is a good thing you opted out on the eggs, I have it on good authority that Proto doesn't think we should eat baby chickens.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

It is a good thing you opted out on the eggs, I have it on good authority that Proto doesn't think we should eat baby chickens.

When people eat baby chickens the do two very self defeating and unproductive bat things.

1. Is they keep the baby chicken from growing up and having birthdays! Any birthday in fact!

2. Is that adult chickens are a lot more filling, can be made into many more delicious entrees and apetizers than just baby chickens, and earn a far greater profit because of their increased volume and versatility brought on by maturity!

People want to know what is hurting this economy, very simple, eggs!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ha! That was meant to be a joke from a Monty Python skit.

Now that you mention it eggs do sound self defeating. But the are so delicious and so nutritious! How would we live without them? Adult chickens are indeed tasty.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Indeed I can see he is very heated about that. I probably shouldn't tell him that I have also, on occasion indulged in veal.
but I can't bring myself to keep that horrible secret.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Happy Birthday my friend, wishing you all the best towards you and your loved ones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join